Concept of White Privilege is Racist

Your math skills have been on display for everyone here, time and time again.

I posted a video of dems at play, and made a comment on their behavior.

For you to talk shit about "strawmen" in the face of that is you being a dishonest coward.

My math skills are fine. Just because you dunce caps say something doesn't make it true. Second you are building a straw man

Imagine a scenario where a school requires an SAT score of 1200 to be considered for admission.

Of the applicants have such scores, 99% are white, and one percent is black.

Due to a diversity program, the school manages to get 12 percent black student body, even though this means they have to admit many blacks with scores far lower whites who were rejected.

Now, based on your past statements on this topic, as black students approximately reflect their portion of the population and whites are still the majority of the student body,

Do you see any discrimination in that example?

Yet you do not whine if a school admits a Quarterback with a C average
You do not whine if the school admits the child of a big donor
You do not whine if a student is a legacy admission

Your use of "whine" is just the Logical Fallacy of Proof by RIdicule and an admission on your part that you know you can't make your argument honestly.

You lose.

Restate your points without the bullshit, and I will address them, seriously and honestly.

No you won't. You're a lying whiny sack of white victimization believing shit.

You know you are lying.

Your math skills have been on display for everyone here, time and time again.

I posted a video of dems at play, and made a comment on their behavior.

For you to talk shit about "strawmen" in the face of that is you being a dishonest coward.

My math skills are fine. Just because you dunce caps say something doesn't make it true. Second you are building a straw man

Imagine a scenario where a school requires an SAT score of 1200 to be considered for admission.

Due to a diversity program, the school manages to get 12 percent black student body, even though this means they have to admit many blacks with scores far lower whites who were rejected.

Now, based on your past statements on this topic, as black students approximately reflect their portion of the population and whites are still the majority of the student body,

Your use of "whine" is just the Logical Fallacy of Proof by RIdicule and an admission on your part that you know you can't make your argument honestly.

You lose.

Restate your points without the bullshit, and I will address them, seriously and honestly.

Yea...ridicule is the correct term

It applies to most of your posts

So, you want answers to your questions, so little that you refuse to restate the questions without spin.

Shows how serious you are about what you are saying.

You lose.

So, you want answers to your questions, so little that you refuse to restate the questions without spin.

Do you ever post without whimpering?

You lose.

Can you ever post without being a dick?

Want to guess how many times some lefty has accused me of "whimpering" to me face, tough guy?

Maine Democrats Laugh About Rising Suicide Rates Among White Males [VIDEO]

"The video shows Fochtmann tell the crowd at a “Values and Vision” community meeting about how the Democratic Party needs more “young people” and “more women.”

“Today, you know, I saw a [inaudible] that said a lot of men, white men are committing suicide,” he continued. “I almost thought yeah, great.” "

"When asked about his remark, Fochtmann told The Daily Caller “a joke’s a joke isn’t it?” "
White males have it so tough in our society
Good thing they have you protecting them

THe difference between our posts is that yours is a collection of strawmen and stereotypes while mine is a real world video of a democratic candidate laughing at the idea of white suicides and the room full of mass. dems laughing with him.

You respond to that by ridiculing the idea that whites have it tough in our society. WHile you well know that white life spans are dropping due to economic hardship.

You really need to think about where you are at, and what it says about you as a person.

The difference between our posts is that you do nothing but whine

Says the man who still has not addressed the behavior shown by his people in the video.

Address this:

UPDATE: The Maine Democratic Party supplied The Daily Caller the following statement after publication.

“For the past month, the Maine Democratic Party held public forums all over the state of Maine inviting anyone interested to come and share their thoughts on the direction of the state party. Richard Fochtmann spoke as a private citizen at a public forum and unfortunately, he used his 2 minutes at the mic to make his point with an offensive joke. Another attendee promptly stood up and called the comment out as inappropriate. During that same forum Fochtmann stood up and apologized to the group. This video has been selectively edited without the call-out or ensuing apology, and Fochtmann has been mischaracterized as a ‘featured speaker’ or ‘Democratic leader’ in order to fabricate a controversy. In truth, Fochtmann spoke only for himself.”

Now stop whining.
He speaks for every retard who believes in “white privilege”.

Some attendant of the event with half a brain actually calling out the deepest hypocrisy and insanity in “progressive” circles is not noteworthy or contradictory to the obvious messages sent from throughout the Democrat leadership all over the country for over a decade.

You lose.

You know you are lying.

Nah, I'm not lying.

White males have it so tough in our society
Good thing they have you protecting them

THe difference between our posts is that yours is a collection of strawmen and stereotypes while mine is a real world video of a democratic candidate laughing at the idea of white suicides and the room full of mass. dems laughing with him.

You respond to that by ridiculing the idea that whites have it tough in our society. WHile you well know that white life spans are dropping due to economic hardship.

You really need to think about where you are at, and what it says about you as a person.

The difference between our posts is that you do nothing but whine

Says the man who still has not addressed the behavior shown by his people in the video.

Address this:

UPDATE: The Maine Democratic Party supplied The Daily Caller the following statement after publication.

“For the past month, the Maine Democratic Party held public forums all over the state of Maine inviting anyone interested to come and share their thoughts on the direction of the state party. Richard Fochtmann spoke as a private citizen at a public forum and unfortunately, he used his 2 minutes at the mic to make his point with an offensive joke. Another attendee promptly stood up and called the comment out as inappropriate. During that same forum Fochtmann stood up and apologized to the group. This video has been selectively edited without the call-out or ensuing apology, and Fochtmann has been mischaracterized as a ‘featured speaker’ or ‘Democratic leader’ in order to fabricate a controversy. In truth, Fochtmann spoke only for himself.”

Now stop whining.
He speaks for every retard who believes in “white privilege”.

Some attendant of the event with half a brain actually calling out the deepest hypocrisy and insanity in “progressive” circles is not noteworthy or contradictory to the obvious messages sent from throughout the Democrat leadership all over the country for over a decade.

Too bad a white person coined the term and described what this meant. You don't know and all you see are the words white privilege and you want to start the white victim train.

You lose.

Want to guess how many times some lefty has accused me of "whimpering" to me face, tough guy?
That is all you do
You won the fucking election.....stop whining

You lose.

You know you are lying.

Nah, I'm not lying.

You know that you have been unable to refute the points I have made and that you are a racist who supports racist policies and that your defense of your positions consists mostly of playing dumb and various logical fallacies.

Any denials of that, is just lies, rather to me or to yourself.

You lose.

That is all you do

Says the liberal demonstrating that his spin is more important to him that the questions he asked.

You happily dropped the point you were supposedly trying to make, to insist on keeping your insults.

THat shows what type of person you are. As if either of us had any doubt at this point in time.

Have you considered trying to be a better person?

That is all you do

Says the liberal demonstrating that his spin is more important to him that the questions he asked.

You happily dropped the point you were supposedly trying to make, to insist on keeping your insults.

THat shows what type of person you are. As if either of us had any doubt at this point in time.

uncle-sam-stop-whining.jpg

That is all you do

I want you to stop being a dick. Or at least less of a dick.

Why does that not mean anything to you?

This story had me cracking up

200.webp

A Florida man burns his girlfriends house and then tries to blame it on a black man. This guy was a Hispanic but he understands the system of white supremacy. He understand the "A black man did it" carries a lot of weight even the black man doesn't exist. His stupid ass was caught, after the police saw his phones google search history were he was typing "How to burn a house"

200.webp

This why black people should not help Latino's, Asians or any of them when the fire of white supremacy hits them.

I read another story yesterday about black doctor in Cali. Dr. Bennet Omalu (Forensic Pathologist ) is he name. He does autospys on dead bodies and blew the whistle on the fuckery that the white supremacist sheriff Steven Moore was upto.

Steven Moore was interfering with autospy up there. He (Sheriff Steven Moore) goes in and tries to get the doctors to change ruling on deaths. So when the some black men get;'s killed by the white supremacist police force. He (Sheriff Steven Moore) goes in and tries to get it changed to accidental death not a homicide

They're doing all type of shit, cutting out black people hearts, hands everything.

This is what white people do all the time. The system of white supremacy

I hope this brother is safe.

It's a privilege to be white. Nothing racist about that.

Democrats do not understand why they can’t win.
The Fallacy of ‘White Privilege’

The concept of affirmative action - giving people advantages solely based on skin color - is even more racist.

It's no surprise the party of slavery is behind it all.

Another example of white psychosis. What in the hell have you white people been doing f r the past 241 years if not giving yourself everything because of skin color? Too bad affirmative action doesn't give anyone an advantage and on top of that whites have benefitted the most from it.
Well, us white people haven't been alive for the past 241 years. You seem to dismiss the idea that perhaps white people work for what they have instead of having it handed to them because of their race.

The concept of affirmative action - giving people advantages solely based on skin color - is even more racist.

Another example of white psychosis. What in the hell have you white people been doing f r the past 241 years if not giving yourself everything because of skin color? Too bad affirmative action doesn't give anyone an advantage and on top of that whites have benefitted the most from it.
Well, us white people haven't been alive for the past 241 years. You seem to dismiss the idea that perhaps white people work for what they have instead of having it handed to them because of their race.
Those who run things get first dibs

If blacks weren't so stupid and violent, they could have "privilege" too
Your racism is quite transparent, then! It's whites who are violent, because we murder innocent children around the world through bombing, and imprison the highest percentage of our population of any country in the world, including china, russia, and insane terrorist nations like iran, syria, libya. But you're right it's because black people are so inherently violent. It has nothing to do with the criminal thugs that run the criminal justice system. You, a domestic terrorist, are allowed to roam free, while in a just, free nation, you'd have been imprisoned long ago for your egregious crimes against humanity.
But black violence in America is acceptable, because 1.6% of Americans before 1861 owned slaves?
White Privilege is a code word for white genocide

But white violence is acceptable in America because they want to blame blacks for crime when they commit more?
No violence is acceptable. Per capita, whites do not commit more violent crime. Who said white violence is acceptable anyway?

Those who run things get first dibs

Not that I have noticed.

What about you? You been given first dibs on shit?

That is all you do

Calling you on your bullshit is not whining, and you know it.

You know that you don't care about the questions you asked.

The important part was to get the smear out there.

Why are you like this? Are you that convinced that you can't make any of your arguments, honestly based on their merits?

And if you know that, why don't your change your positions?

Forum List

Back