Confederate Flag Just Pulled Down To Cheers And Jeers From A Bunch Of Assholes

Now that the flag is down, I'm looking forward for a violence free weekend in Chicago where no one is injured or killed by gang violence.

This will no doubt mark the end of climate change as well.

A notable day in history. Oops. I used the word history. Dass ist verboten!

A notable day in a politically correct, non offensive, imaginary version of what could have happened that can of course be changed whenever the narrative needs to be realigned with current policy.

fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg
Yup.....and no more black Christians will catch a bullet because they decided to bring it down.

Symbolism.......it's so important....rather than actually doing something to solve the problem....or heal wounds that are just recently reopened.

Both "sides" demonstrate why flag fetishism is stoopid.

This shit is as bad as religion. Leave symbols to the symbol-minded.
Yeah I stole that from George Carlin.

It wasn't put up until 1961-not 150 years ago- as protest to the civil rights movement. It needed to come down.

So WHY did it take ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY YEARS before some got indignant about this?....It couldn't be STRICTLY POLITICAL could it?

As stated FIFTY FOUR years, and NOW, with all the division of this country, the scum of the left have to pile on more...

01125112.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg
I guess you missed the part where one of your buddies killed nine innocent black folks and was found to have your same love for that symbol of hatred of black folks.

So, as you liberal scum are so happy to point out, YOU'RE PAINTING WITH A BROAD BRUSH, and he has been condemned roundly by ALL on the right!

Need the link where the black man says he hates whitey and shoots 4 whites... Or are you smart enough to NOT make yourself look like a bigger fool?

You got an example of where a flag representing that black man's hatred is flown over a U.S. government property? Point it out, and I'll support taking it down too.

It wasn't put up until 1961-not 150 years ago- as protest to the civil rights movement. It needed to come down.

So WHY did it take ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY YEARS before some got indignant about this?....It couldn't be STRICTLY POLITICAL could it?

As stated FIFTY FOUR years, and NOW, with all the division of this country, the scum of the left have to pile on more...

I guess you missed the part where one of your buddies killed nine innocent black folks and was found to have your same love for that symbol of hatred of black folks.

So, as you liberal scum are so happy to point out, YOU'RE PAINTING WITH A BROAD BRUSH, and he has been condemned roundly by ALL on the right!

Need the link where the black man says he hates whitey and shoots 4 whites... Or are you smart enough to NOT make yourself look like a bigger fool?
You asked why this is happening now, you stupid fuck. I explained in a way that even your tiny, barely functioning brain could understand.

Now that the flag is down, I'm looking forward for a violence free weekend in Chicago where no one is injured or killed by gang violence.

A notable day in a politically correct, non offensive, imaginary version of what could have happened that can of course be changed whenever the narrative needs to be realigned with current policy.

fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg
Yup.....and no more black Christians will catch a bullet because they decided to bring it down.

Symbolism.......it's so important....rather than actually doing something to solve the problem....or heal wounds that are just recently reopened.
Liberals don't fix things. They only make things worse.
Right. 12 million people now with health insurance, ten million now working; marriage equality across the nation. To you, that is worse?

You got an example of where a flag representing that black man's hatred is flown over a U.S. government property? Point it out, and I'll support taking it down too.

Has NOTHING to do with a flag, show me a flag that makes a man kill, or is it simply a deranged mind....and YOU should know about deranged minds!

You asked why this is happening now, you stupid fuck. I explained in a way that even your tiny, barely functioning brain could understand.

I'm sorry, I skip worthless dribble from idiots, BUT if you want to try again, I'll force myself!

fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg

Both "sides" demonstrate why flag fetishism is stoopid.

This shit is as bad as religion. Leave symbols to the symbol-minded.
Yeah I stole that from George Carlin.
The only ones with the flag fetish are the ones who have insisted on flying this racist symbol all along.

Has NOTHING to do with a flag, show me a flag that makes a man kill, or is it simply a deranged mind....and YOU should know about deranged minds!
Of course the flag did not cause anyone to kill; sharing your racist views is what caused him to kill. The flag should never have been flown there in the first place. Flying a symbol of racial hatred over a government facility was wrong from the start.

Of course the flag did not cause anyone to kill; sharing your racist views is what caused him to kill. The flag should never have been flown there in the first place. Flying a symbol of racial hatred over a government facility was wrong from the start.

Because YOU and many other low IQ voters didn't like it, shows just how tolerant you scum are..... perhaps you should LEARN from history...

quote-i-do-not-agree-with-what-you-have-to-say-but-i-ll-defend-to-the-death-your-right-to-say-it-voltaire-191140.jpg

I'm sorry, I skip worthless dribble from idiots, BUT if you want to try again, I'll force myself!
Not worth my time.

Dumbass. This thread is about that flag.

Because YOU and many other low IQ voters didn't like it, shows just how tolerant you scum are..... perhaps you should LEARN from history...

quote-i-do-not-agree-with-what-you-have-to-say-but-i-ll-defend-to-the-death-your-right-to-say-it-voltaire-191140.jpg
This has nothing to do with free speech, you stupid fuck. You inbred rednecks can fly it from your trailers and your pickups all you want. It will not, however, be allowed to fly on government property.

Not worth my time.

Which is why he was the beneficiary of a one way ticket to Cyberia and I never see any of his posts! :D

Not worth my time.

Your surrender noted!

The politicians YOU elected thought it should come down too.

It's about FREE SPEECH, you fucking idiot, the FLAG only represents speech... you have the IQ on an ant!

I don't particularly like that flag....but the way those assholes were acting when it came down was disgraceful.

All of the singing and angry shouting that was going on made me sick.

They should have brought it down in the dark of night so those assholes wouldn't get the satisfaction.

Any thoughts?

That flag has been around since the civil war and now all of a sudden its an issue??

Political correctness bullshit period.

Liberal here and I agree.....but when you focus on a damn flag, it stops all needed dialog that we need in this country on race and race relations......that flag will never stop anyone from hating, won't stop murders, won't do a damn thing and this shit about blacks being reminded of slave history???? Its so funny when I see black men talk about it, I'm like mf's, yaws with ww now, clearly slavery is over

The politicians YOU elected thought it should come down too.
Many of them were wrong! What else can one say about them, except they are as feckless as subversives!

It's about FREE SPEECH, you fucking idiot, the FLAG only represents speech... you have the IQ on an ant!

How does it feel for an ant to make you feel like a fool?

Not worth my time.

Which is why he was the beneficiary of a one way ticket to Cyberia and I never see any of his posts! :D
Odd, I'm NOT a coward and look at everyone's post, ESPECIALLY ones that disagree.... Thanks for playing and show what YOU are made of!

Forum List

Back