Confederate Flag: Symbol of ?

Let's see that policy.

The camps were created by political leaders in Germany and sustained by the Nazi party.

That made them legal, at least, at that time, in Germany.

Again, let's see that policy.

Oh and if it was perfectly legal why were so many people that were involved convicted of war crimes?

In Germany it was legal. State policy, there were various laws to send them and kill them in the camps.
Deportation orders, denaturalization orders.
Laws to prevent people with disabilities from having kids, then sent to camps.
Nuremberg Laws

I seriously doubt that Lonestar has a racist bone in his body. Have seen his posts for a while and nothing indicates anything of the sort.
He posts that flag for the shock value only. I have no problem with that. This is AN INTERNET BOARD PEOPLE!
Free country. Amazing how folks ASSUME things just because of A FLAG.
But when government flies it in opposition to integration as Georgia did for many years it IS something to fight over.
Government has NO business doing that.

Actually I use this flag because it is a part of my heritage. My ancestors fought for the Confederacy, I've been a member of SCV (Sons of Confederate Veterans ) for over 25 years.

The camps were created by political leaders in Germany and sustained by the Nazi party.

That made them legal, at least, at that time, in Germany.

Oh and if it was perfectly legal why were so many people that were involved convicted of war crimes?

In Germany it was legal. State policy, there were various laws to send them and kill them in the camps.
Nuremberg Laws

If that's true then produce the policy that made mass killing innocent people legal. And if it was legal why the convictions?

Just because you people say so. doesn't make it it so.

Put up or shut up.

Speaking as a lifelong Californian, I see a great dichotomy in the perception of the Confederate Flag between White and Black Americans. For my Black friends, it seems to be a symbol of slavery, segregation, discrimination and racism. For my White friends, it is a symbol of Civil War military battles, moonshine and backwoods shenanigans a la the Dukes of Hazard.

I wonder if these divergent views will ever be reconciled. :confused:

The Stars and Bars or the Southern Cross?

The "Stars and Bars" has been used prominently at KKK rallies and segregationist political events and demonstrations to this day. To southern whites it is the "Flag of Resistance" defying not only blacks but also northerners. Check the video archives of any southern TV station and this becomes obvious. This is still the meaning most connected to it by southern whites today.

No...you are thinking of the Southern Cross.

What a stupid question. Do you read German?

They were convicted of crimes against humanity, not against the German people. Different standards.

Is torture of enemy combatants legal?

Yes I'm fluent in German, Spanish and French.

Welches sagen Sie Sie?

I seriously doubt that Lonestar has a racist bone in his body. Have seen his posts for a while and nothing indicates anything of the sort.
He posts that flag for the shock value only. I have no problem with that. This is AN INTERNET BOARD PEOPLE!
But when government flies it in opposition to integration as Georgia did for many years it IS something to fight over.

Actually I use this flag because it is a part of my heritage. My ancestors fought for the Confederacy, I've been a member of SCV (Sons of Confederate Veterans ) for over 25 years.

What is wrong with the American flag Lonestar?
That is more your heritage than the Confederate battle flag.
Shock value is more important to you.
No problem here with that as this is an internet board.

Nuremberg Laws

If that's true then produce the policy that made mass killing innocent people legal. And if it was legal why the convictions?

Put up or shut up.

The Final Solution was that policy.
The Nuremberg trials had nothing to do with German law Lonestar.
They were an international tribunal.
NO offense Lonestar but if you did not know that you have no business discussing this.

I don't know. Tell me what is wrong with the American flag?

Who are you to define my heritage?

If your shocked, I see no value.

I haven't had a problem anywhere in the continental US flying the Confederate flag.

It seems those suffering "white guilt" has the issue with it. Not my fault you weren't born black.

Nuremberg Laws

Put up or shut up.

NO offense Lonestar but if you did not know that you have no business discussing this.

Apparently you need to do more research.

The Nuremberg trials was for crimes against humanity. Like killing 6 million innocent people.

The Final Solution (German: Die Endlösung) was Nazi Germany's plan and execution of the systematic genocide of European Jews during World War II, resulting in the most deadly phase of the Holocaust. According to historians at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, “The Nazis frequently used euphemistic language to disguise the true nature of their crimes. They used the term “Final Solution” to refer to their plan to annihilate the Jewish people.”

I haven't had a problem anywhere in the continental US flying the Confederate flag.

It seems those suffering "white guilt" has the issue with it. Not my fault you weren't born black.

LOL, Lonestar, listen up good man.
I have no problem with it. Not shocked at all.
White guilt? Another one of your fantasies. I have no guilt whatsoever but keep up the comedy show.
If your Confederate heritage is more important to you than being an American citizen then have it old man.
Free country.
You sure are thin skinned for someone that owns gun stores!

Put up or shut up.

The Nuremberg trials was for crimes against humanity. Like killing 6 million innocent people.

The Final Solution (German: Die Endlösung) was Nazi Germany's plan and execution of the systematic genocide of European Jews during World War II, resulting in the most deadly phase of the Holocaust. According to historians at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, “The Nazis frequently used euphemistic language to disguise the true nature of their crimes. They used the term “Final Solution” to refer to their plan to annihilate the Jewish people.”

No, your claim is that there were no policies and that there were laws making it illegal in Germany what they did.
You next claimed the trials were GERMAN COURT trials based on GERMAN LAW there as your proof.
Shot all the hell all of your bogus claims.

White guilt? Another one of your fantasies. I have no guilt whatsoever but keep up the comedy show.
If your Confederate heritage is more important to you than being an American citizen then have it old man.
Free country.

I don't have fantasies. I observe and draw conclusions based on those observations.

Why does one part of ones heritage have to be more important than the other? Can't they both be equally important and equally honored?

What makes you think I'm thin skinned?

I haven't lost my cool or my temper. As a matter of fact I rather enjoy educating you.

No, your claim is that there were no policies and that there were laws making it illegal in Germany what they did.
You next claimed the trials were GERMAN COURT trials based on GERMAN LAW there as your proof.

No my claim is that there are no policies making genocide legal.

I never claimed the trials were GERMAN COURT based on GERMAN LAW.

I'm pretty sure I understand MY claim better than you.

the final solution was that policy.
The nuremberg trials had nothing to do with german law lonestar.
No offense lonestar but if you did not know that you have no business discussing this.

apparently you need to do more research.

The nuremberg trials was for crimes against humanity. Like killing 6 million innocent people.

the final solution (german: Die endlösung) was nazi germany's plan and execution of the systematic genocide of european jews during world war ii, resulting in the most deadly phase of the holocaust. According to historians at the united states holocaust memorial museum, “the nazis frequently used euphemistic language to disguise the true nature of their crimes. They used the term “final solution” to refer to their plan to annihilate the jewish people.”

no, your claim is that there were no policies and that there were laws making it illegal in germany what they did.
You next claimed the trials were german court trials based on german law there as your proof.

$lonestar.jpg

This needs to be your avatar, the real Lonestar.

Last edited:

No, nice dodge there but you claimed that there WERE NO GERMAN POLICIES making it legal.

Free country.

I don't have fantasies. I observe and draw conclusions based on those observations.

Why does one part of ones heritage have to be more important than the other? Can't they both be equally important and equally honored?

I haven't lost my cool or my temper. As a matter of fact I rather enjoy educating you.

Oh, I am far educated beyond your or my intelligence.
As indicated by your denials of what you claimed in previous posts.
You make a good point on the dual heritages Lonestar.
You are a Confederate American.

No, nice dodge there but you claimed that there WERE NO GERMAN POLICIES making it legal.

That's just what I said.

Free country.

Oh, I am far educated beyond your or my intelligence.
As indicated by your denials of what you claimed in previous posts.
You make a good point on the dual heritages Lonestar.
You are a Confederate American.

I can see how you can be more educated than your intelligence. :cuckoo:

I don't deny my claims. I do deny your twisted interpretations of my claims.

Forum List

Back