Confederate Statue Removers Are Soldier Haters

Y
They'll all be going back to their original places. SCOTUS will confirm that.

LOL- tell us your fantasy of how and why the Supreme Court will order the University of Texas to put its Confederate statues back up?

Please- your fantasies are always so amusing.
SCOTUS is now conservative (ex. Muslim ban)
Will be even more when K leaves & very cons Harriman takes over.
Liberalism is dead

If that were true it would mean this country is dead ---- seeing as how its conception and its Constitution are expressions of Liberalism.

"ex. Muslim ban". Indeed. See item number one in Amendment Number One:

quote-congress-shall-make-no-law-respecting-an-establishment-of-religion-or-prohibiting-the-free-constitution-of-the-united-states-304710.jpg

(/offtopic)

By the Constitution , Article 6, Section 2, part 1, the Supremacy Clause, which outlaws all supremacisms
It didn't mention Islam to be an exception
Islam is banned and has been for 225 years

You would think Thomas Jefferson would have known that Islam was banned by the Constitution....but heck- you clearly understand the Constitution better than Jefferson.....lol

Nothing in the Constitution outlaws any religion- that would contradict the Constitution- and of course Article 6 does no such thing.

Article VI (Article 6 - Prior Debts, National Supremacy, Oaths of Office)

2: This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
Again, Islam is not a religion. Only fools think it is
And it wouldn't matter. Islam is banned, as are all supremacisms and you just posted the proof. lol

LOL- tell us your fantasy of how and why the Supreme Court will order the University of Texas to put its Confederate statues back up?

Liberalism is dead

If that were true it would mean this country is dead ---- seeing as how its conception and its Constitution are expressions of Liberalism.

quote-congress-shall-make-no-law-respecting-an-establishment-of-religion-or-prohibiting-the-free-constitution-of-the-united-states-304710.jpg

(/offtopic)

By the Constitution , Article 6, Section 2, part 1, the Supremacy Clause, which outlaws all supremacisms

You would think Thomas Jefferson would have known that Islam was banned by the Constitution....but heck- you clearly understand the Constitution better than Jefferson.....lol

Nothing in the Constitution outlaws any religion- that would contradict the Constitution- and of course Article 6 does no such thing.

2: This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
And it wouldn't matter. Islam is banned, as are all supremacisms and you just posted the proof. lol

Ah, so you're a hater of the soldiers who go to battle to defend that Constitution. You hate them for doing that.
Illustrative, if not surprising.

Liberalism is dead

(/offtopic)

l

And by fools protectionist means among others.....
a) The Pope
b) Mohattma Gandhi
c) George Bush
d) Thomas Jefferson
e) George Washington

Liberalism is dead

(/offtopic)

Ah, so you're a hater of the soldiers who go to battle to defend that Constitution. You hate them for doing that.

Don't forget- he hates American soldiers- if they are Muslim.

Or decorated combat veterans like John McCain.

Ignorant libs don't know McCain was a collaborator/traitor.

typical contard- hating on combat veterans.
That's what you do. Statue remover. Soldier hater. Ignorant lib.

LOL I have never removed a statue in my life.
Nor do I hate any American soldier- unlike you.

Typical contard- hating on combat veterans.
Ignorant libs don't know McCain was a collaborator/traitor.

Ha ha. Typical lib - masters of deflection. Oh wait! Maybe we can't say "masters" anymore huh? So you don't hate American soldiers, huh ? But you're OK with removing their statues, right ?

I am okay with a community deciding to erect- or remove any statues it wants to.

And that includes statues of men who fought against the United States- and killed American soldiers.

Tell us exactly why you would be against the removal of a statue of the soldier and traitor- Benedict Arnold?
So what do you think of the Vietnamese soldiers who fought against American soldiers ? Who fought in self-defense

(/offtopic)

Decorated falsely. And I don't hate ANY American soldiers, except traitors like McCain who has you fooled. :biggrin:

Liberalism is dead

(/offtopic)

l

a) The Pope
b) Mohattma Gandhi
c) George Bush
d) Thomas Jefferson
e) George Washington
So you're saying they thought Islam is a religion ? Got anything to confirm that ?
Also, Washington and Jefferson were Virginia slaveowners. Wanna remove their monuments ?

Liberalism is dead

(/offtopic)

l

a) The Pope
b) Mohattma Gandhi
c) George Bush
d) Thomas Jefferson
e) George Washington
The Pope IS a fool.

Ha ha. Typical lib - masters of deflection. Oh wait! Maybe we can't say "masters" anymore huh? So you don't hate American soldiers, huh ? But you're OK with removing their statues, right ?

I am okay with a community deciding to erect- or remove any statues it wants to.

And that includes statues of men who fought against the United States- and killed American soldiers.

Tell us exactly why you would be against the removal of a statue of the soldier and traitor- Benedict Arnold?
So what do you think of the Vietnamese soldiers who fought against American soldiers ? Who fought in self-defense

If Vietnamese towns want to erect statues of Vietnamese soldiers, that is up to them.

No- I don't think we should have statues honoring Vietnamese soldiers who killed American Troops.

So- rather than let you dance away from the question- Tell us exactly why you would be against the removal of a statue of the soldier and traitor- Benedict Arnold?

Decorated falsely. And I don't hate ANY American soldiers, except traitors like McCain who has you fooled. :biggrin:

Apparently he fooled lots of people

John McCain- His numerous military decorations and awards include the Silver Star Medal, two Legion of Merits, Distinguished Flying Cross, three Bronze Star Medals, two Purple Heart Medals, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals, and Prisoner of War Medal.[33]

Tortured by his captors. Permanently injured due to his captivity.

You of course despise him. Because that is how you 'honor' our troops.

But you sure do want to honor those who actually killed American troops.

If Vietnamese towns want to erect statues of Vietnamese soldiers, that is up to them.

No- I don't think we should have statues honoring Vietnamese soldiers who killed American Troops.

So- rather than let you dance away from the question- Tell us exactly why you would be against the removal of a statue of the soldier and traitor- Benedict Arnold?
YOU just danced away from MY question. You referred to the Confederate soldiers as the bad guys because they fought against American troops. I was asking if you think the same way about the Vietnamese (who also fought against American troops)
So what's your answer, Mr. Dodge ?

John McCain- His numerous military decorations and awards include the Silver Star Medal, two Legion of Merits, Distinguished Flying Cross, three Bronze Star Medals, two Purple Heart Medals, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals, and Prisoner of War Medal.[33]

He DID fool a lot of people. But he didn't fool his fellow POWs, who have exposed his collaboration with the NV
Only information-deprived libs don't know this :rolleyes::rolleyes:

(/offtopic)

l

a) The Pope
b) Mohattma Gandhi
c) George Bush
d) Thomas Jefferson
e) George Washington
So you're saying they thought Islam is a religion ? Got anything to confirm that ?

LOL- not that you will accept the facts- not when you live with the voices in your head instead of facts- here are facts you will choose to ignore:

Vatican Council and Papal Statements on Islam

Paul VI, Ecclesiam Suam 107, August 6, 1964

“Then [we refer] to the adorers of God according to the conception of monotheism, the Muslim religion especially, deserving of our admiration for all that is true and good in their worship of God.”

Gandhi on theory and practice of Islam : Articles On and By Gandhi
Gandhi claimed that he had read the Quran more than once and also many books on Quran and the Prophet. (Gandhi, 1949, 235) He claimed he had read Maulana sahib’s Life of the Prophet and also Usva-e-Sahaba and insisted that Islam never sanctioned destroying places of worship of other religions. (Gandhi, 1949, 139) He also claimed that the Prophet often fasted and prayed and that the Prophet had revelations not in moments of ease and luxurious living. Gandhi claimed that he had cultivated respect for Islam. (Gandhi, 1949, 94) He clearly saw the difference between teaching and practice of Islam. He regarded Islam to be a religion of peace.

Backgrounder: The President's Quotes on Islam
We see in Islam a religion that traces its origins back to God's call on Abraham. We share your belief in God's justice, and your insistence on man's moral responsibility. We thank the many Muslim nations who stand with us against terror. Nations that are often victims of terror, themselves."

George Bush
President Hosts Iftaar Dinner
Remarks by the President at Iftaar Dinner
State Dining Room

Extract from Thomas Jefferson’s Draft Autobiography, 6 Jan.–21 July 1821 [Quote] | Jefferson Quotes & Family Letters
Jefferson:
in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of it’s protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahometan, the Hindoo and infidel of every denomination.

Washington:
Islam at Mount Vernon
Writing in March of 1784, Washington noted: "If they are good workmen, they may be of Asia, Africa, or Europe. They may be Mahometans [Mohammedans/Muslims], Jews, or Christians of any Sect, or they may be Atheists."1

Just some of the people you consider yourself to be smarter than....

lol

YOU just danced away from MY question. You referred to the Confederate soldiers as the bad guys because they fought against American troops. I was asking if you think the same way about the Vietnamese (who also fought against American troops)

Like I said- I don't think we should honor those who kill American soldiers.

Why do you think we should honor in the United States Vietnamese soldiers who killed American soldiers?

Asking for the third time- really- don't you have any cojones left at all?

The Confederates were just as American. To say otherwise, is to say my state of Florida (& 10 others) are not as American as the other 39.

He DID fool a lot of people. But he didn't fool his fellow POWs, who have exposed his collaboration with the NV
Only information-deprived libs don't know this :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You combat veteran haters will of course hate someone who has served honorably.
McCain's POW record attacked, again

"We were all tortured and we wrote confessions under the pressure of torture," said Swindle, who was a cellmate with McCain and is active in his campaign. "John McCain never collaborated with the enemy. He, like every one of us, submitted to severe torture. John McCain did nothing dishonorable. He was heroic."

Day, a Medal of Honor winner who also is supporting McCain's campaign, said the flyer is "the most outrageous f------ lie I've ever heard."

The Confederates were just as American. To say otherwise, is to say my state of Florida (& 10 others) are not as American as the other 39.

They weren't American troops- they were Confederate rebel troops.

Your state- Florida- attempted to secede from the United States- and indeed did not consider themselves to be Americans. From 1860-1864 soldiers from Florida were busy trying to kill American soldiers- and yes during that time they didn't consider themselves Americans.

Hopefully most Floridians consider themselves to be Americans now.

I believe we should honor those Americans who died defending Americans- not attacking Americans.

Like I said- I don't think we should honor those who kill American soldiers.

Why do you think we should honor in the United States Vietnamese soldiers who killed American soldiers?

Asking for the third time- really- don't you have any cojones left at all?

That wasn't the question. as I just told you, Mr Dodge

You said Confederates were bad because they fought US soldiers
But your reasoning falls on its face, when we mention Vietnam

Now, I'd be opposed to a statue of someone who was a traitor. The Confederate soldiers were not traitors. They didn't make policy. Politician s do that. And even the politicians did nothing different than Washington did to England.:biggrin:

Your state- Florida- attempted to secede from the United States- and indeed did not consider themselves to be Americans. From 1860-1864 soldiers from Florida were busy trying to kill American soldiers- and yes during that time they didn't consider themselves Americans.

I believe we should honor those Americans who died defending Americans- not attacking Americans.
1 Florida troops are American - then and now.

2. Actually, it was the North troops who were busy trying to kill Floridians. They traveled hundreds of miles to do that. Florida fought in self-defense against that. :biggrin::biggrin:

The North were the ones doing the "attacking"

Last edited:

1 Florida troops are American - then and now.

Florida troops are American now.

From 1860-1865 they were Confederate troops- killing American troops.

Forum List

Back