Confirmed: Greedy White Republican Dude Murdered Cecil The Lion...

You call it racism, i call it reality......

That's what every racist like you says, no matter who they hate.

I just state my own observations of white Republican dudes i've met over the years. They are a hateful greedy bunch. It is what it is.

You're just a fucking racist, no better than any of the other cowardly racists who frequent this site regardless of who they hate. It is what it is.

Can only go by my own observations. And i haven't met a white Republican dude yet who wasn't greedy and hateful. Just the way it is.

I just state my own observations of white Republican dudes i've met over the years. They are a hateful greedy bunch. It is what it is.

You're just a fucking racist, no better than any of the other cowardly racists who frequent this site regardless of who they hate. It is what it is.

Can only go by my own observations. ....

That's what every filthy, cowardly racist like you says, no matter who they hate.

That's what every filthy, cowardly racist like you says, no matter who they hate.

I will admit, i kinda do despise fat greedy hateful white Republican guy. He represents the Republican Party perfectly. Until i see the Republican Party choose a different path, i'll continue to feel that way.

I will admit, i kinda do despise fat greedy hateful white Republican guy. He represents the Republican Party perfectly. Until i see the Republican Party choose a different path, i'll continue to feel that way.

Be a cowardly racist as long as you want. It's your worthless little life.

Again, not racism, just the harsh reality.

Again, not racism, just the harsh reality.

AGAIN, that's exactly what every filthy racist coward like you says.

Forum List

Back