Confirmed: Greedy White Republican Dude Murdered Cecil The Lion...

Sadly, this moron really does represent greedy white Republican dude perfectly. The fluck's wrong with em? R.I.P Cecil.

screen-shot-2015-07-28-at-10-26-56-am1.jpg

2AE866F600000578-3177303-image-a-8_1438095309091.jpg

1000.jpg
Oh noooo a lion. Meanwhile 40 million are aborted with no remorse from liberals or democrats. A tear for a single lion and none for 40 million babies.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438624354.032953.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killing innocent defenseless animals is a long-cherished greedy hateful white Republican past-time. Buncha cowardly assholes.

You realize that people of every race and political orientation hunt, right guno?

Most aren't opposed to hunting entirely. Most are opposed to assholes like this who kill innocent defense animals just for the fun of it. And it is true to say that in the U.S., it's mainly a tiny-dicked greedy white Republican dude thing.

Hmmmm...and would you say murdering innocent human beings is a greedy liberal thing.......since they have done it in the millions around the world.......or would you just like to stick to the U.S. where liberals push murdering innocent babies......as a thing.......?

Killing innocent defenseless animals is a long-cherished greedy hateful white Republican past-time. Buncha cowardly assholes.

You realize that people of every race and political orientation hunt, right guno?

Most aren't opposed to hunting entirely. Most are opposed to assholes like this who kill innocent defense animals just for the fun of it. And it is true to say that in the U.S., it's mainly a tiny-dicked greedy white Republican dude thing.

Hmmmm...and would you say murdering innocent human beings is a greedy liberal thing.......since they have done it in the millions around the world.......or would you just like to stick to the U.S. where liberals push murdering innocent babies......as a thing.......?

This isn't about Abortion. I know that's the defense spin you fellow greedy white Republicans are using for this asshole, but it's a completely different issue. Has nothing to do with this piece of shit.

This isn't about Abortion. I know that's the defense spin you greedy white dudes are using for this asshole, but it's a completely different issue. Has nothing to do with this piece of shit.

But you believe your racism has something to do with it?

This isn't about Abortion. I know that's the defense spin you greedy white dudes are using for this asshole, but it's a completely different issue. Has nothing to do with this piece of shit.

Ha, so this is about Abortion? That what your fat ass fuckwit hero Rush Limbaugh ordered y'all to do? That the marching order on this one? Pathetic.

marching orders? You lefties are the ones following orders...when the government controls every aspect of your lives you will have to say how high when they say jump.....those mass graves you lefties created all over the world weren't put there by individual thinkers.......

Ha, so this is about Abortion?.....

I asked you about your racism, fool. Try to pay attention.

marching orders? You lefties are the ones following orders...when the government controls every aspect of your lives you will have to say how high when they say jump.....those mass graves you lefties created all over the world weren't put there by individual thinkers.......

Nothing to do with this asshole killing innocent defenseless animals for fun. I know you greedy white Republican wingnuts wanna make this about Abortion, but it's not. So head back to your fat ass heroes LImbaugh and Hannity for some new marching orders. Have fun. See ya.

Ha, so this is about Abortion?.....

I asked you about your racism, fool. Try to pay attention.

You call it racism, i call it reality. This kind of heinous shit is mostly enjoyed by you fat greedy white Republican dudes. Are you really gonna try and deny that?

Fact of the matter is this guy paid big time for legal hunts and thinned herds deemed necessary for the shrinking territories they roam. Leopards in particular are notorious man-killers so I'd imagine if one was living in your neighborhood you'd want it gone. I have no truck with trophy hunters but as a Con, I don't need to get everything I disagree with banned.

Fact of the matter is this guy paid big time for legal hunts and thinned herds deemed necessary for the shrinking territories they roam. Leopards in particular are notorious man-killers so I'd imagine if one was living in your neighborhood you'd want it gone. I have no truck with trophy hunters but as a Con, I don't need to get everything I disagree with banned.

Keep on justifying it in your head. Whatever floats your boat i guess.

He is in hiding , good idea for him

Who's he hiding from, Guano? Some abortion-loving welfare rat who cares more for some over-the-hill old lion than a dentist who saves folk's teeth?

He'll be fine. You fellow loony white Republican dorks will rally to support him. Y'all get boners over killing innocent defenseless animals. Buncha nutters.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they investigate this guy more, they find out he's a serial killer or something. If you can murder innocents with no remorse, you are a very twisted individual. I'm betting there's much more to this loon.

You call it racism, i call it reality......

That's what every racist like you says, no matter who they hate.

I just state my own observations of white Republican dudes i've met over the years. They are a hateful greedy bunch. It is what it is.

You're just a fucking racist, no better than any of the other cowardly racists who frequent this site regardless of who they hate. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back