Confirmed: Greedy White Republican Dude Murdered Cecil The Lion...

Never understood killing an animal unless you were starving and the grocery store was closed.
I prefer shooting targets, cans, milk jugs and illegals. None of which causes harm to society.

I understand killing an animal for survival and not just because the grocery store is closed. Some people choose to live off of the land and I am completely fine with hunting in that context or because an area is overpopulated. That's not what this is, most trophy hunting isn't.
I agree. Trophy hunting is nothing less than an ignorant activity.
animal was not a danger, the hunter was not hungry. no need to kill.
bet he killed it, sent it to get stuffed, then went out for a nice steak dinner to celebrate his manhood.
I bet the women were just attacking him to be their next baby daddy considering the superior genetic male specimen that he has proven to be. Not many people can pull a trigger from 100 yards and kill something. His life must have been in terrible danger at the time.

No, actually. He shot Cecil with a compound bow, let him suffer for 40 hours, shot him with a gun, beheaded him, skinned him, and left the rest to rot. That, of course, ignores the part where they intentionally lured Cecil out of the preserve and subsequently removed the GPS collar on him for the research that was being done by Oxford University. Guess they figured no one would notice a beloved lion with a very distinctive mane was missing.

All of which was legal.

LionAid - News

Legal schmegal. Only a very small percentage of people in the whole world would even consider killing this regal beast. Walter claims he didn't know Cecil was wearing a collar - how does that square with the gun safety rules that gun nuts claim they follow? - aren't you supposed to know what you're going to point your weapon at -before- lifting your weapon - let alone taking the shot? Typical Republican, ready-shoot-think...

Never understood killing an animal unless you were starving and the grocery store was closed.
I prefer shooting targets, cans, milk jugs and illegals. None of which causes harm to society.

I understand killing an animal for survival and not just because the grocery store is closed. Some people choose to live off of the land and I am completely fine with hunting in that context or because an area is overpopulated. That's not what this is, most trophy hunting isn't.
bet he killed it, sent it to get stuffed, then went out for a nice steak dinner to celebrate his manhood.
I bet the women were just attacking him to be their next baby daddy considering the superior genetic male specimen that he has proven to be. Not many people can pull a trigger from 100 yards and kill something. His life must have been in terrible danger at the time.

No, actually. He shot Cecil with a compound bow, let him suffer for 40 hours, shot him with a gun, beheaded him, skinned him, and left the rest to rot. That, of course, ignores the part where they intentionally lured Cecil out of the preserve and subsequently removed the GPS collar on him for the research that was being done by Oxford University. Guess they figured no one would notice a beloved lion with a very distinctive mane was missing.

All of which was legal.

LionAid - News

Legal schmegal. Only a very small percentage of people in the whole world would even consider killing this regal beast. Walter claims he didn't know Cecil was wearing a collar - how does that square with the gun safety rules that gun nuts claim they follow? - aren't you supposed to know what you're going to point your weapon at -before- lifting your weapon - let alone taking the shot? Typical Republican, ready-shoot-think...

It's the jungle, the guides flushed it out. Are you always this stupid, must be a typical liberal.

Greedy white Republican dudes are manifestations of pure evil. Hopefully Karma is real. If any group of people have it coming to em, it would be greedy hateful white Republican dudes. They're the most evil among us.

Greedy white Republican dudes are manifestations of pure evil. Hopefully Karma is real. If any group of people have it coming to em, it would be greedy hateful white Republican dudes. They're the most evil among us.

I hate to be the one to have to break the bad news to you ( I'm kidding, actually I LOVE being the one that gets to break the bad news to you) but that statement you just made is going to incur some significant karmic debt on your part.

Let's just hope the world doesn't believe all Americans are disgraceful white Republican assholes. Because they're actually a dying minority. This cretin doesn't represent America in any way, shape, or form.

All of which was legal.

LionAid - News

. You seen videos of the lion. Where is the collar? You can't see it. You don't know that hunting a lion with a collar is totally legal, do you? It's part of the Wildlife study.

A not insubstantial percentage of people on this board will happily defend the one who did. I can only wonder how many have the balls to try to kill a lion the fair way, with a knife and nothing else.

Relax, guno.

I mean man, who's defending this piece of shit? Fellow angry greedy white Republican dudes. That's who. Pay closer attention to who's defending him. You'll quickly realize it's similar heartless bastards.

I don't think anyone's really defending him as much as we are marveling how Americans have went completely off the charts in their grief over this. It's absolutely amazing how skewed people's priorities are.

It was a fucking lion! WHO GIVES A FUCK!? I care more about the THOUSANDS of babies murdered every day in this country. The dentist followed the law the guides broke it so whine about them. Such sheeple....

White limp-dicked camo-wearing weirdos. They make up a huge part of the Republican voter-base. They're lining up at the Walmart right now to gets their Camo & Ammo. Gots to get out there and murder some more innocent defenseless animals. Bleepin cowards.

Last edited:
White limp-dicked camo-wearing weirdos. They make up a huge part of the Republican voter-base. They're lining up at the Walmart right now to gets their Camo & Ammo. Gots to get out there and murder some more innocent defenseless animals. Bleepin loons.

Holy shit, you finally said something I can agree with.

I mean man, who's defending this piece of shit? Fellow angry greedy white Republican dudes. That's who. Pay closer attention to who's defending him. You'll quickly realize it's similar heartless bastards.

I don't think anyone's really defending him as much as we are marveling how Americans have went completely off the charts in their grief over this. It's absolutely amazing how skewed people's priorities are.

Nah, you're defending him. Are you a white camo-wearing limp-dicker too?

White limp-dicked camo-wearing weirdos. They make up a huge part of the Republican voter-base. They're lining up at the Walmart right now to gets their Camo & Ammo. Gots to get out there and murder some more innocent defenseless animals. Bleepin loons.

Yeah, i can't stand white camo-wearing Republican assholes. They're an embarrassment to our Nation.

Last edited:
White limp-dicked camo-wearing weirdos. They make up a huge part of the Republican voter-base. They're lining up at the Walmart right now to gets their Camo & Ammo. Gots to get out there and murder some more innocent defenseless animals. Bleepin cowards.

Relax, guno.

Yeah, i can't stand white camo-wearing Republican assholes. They're an embarrassment to our Nation.

Ok guno, everyone knows you're a racist, hysterical idiot. You can relax now.

Ok guno, everyone knows you're a racist, hysterical idiot. You can relax now.

Didn't say you were all racists. But now that you mention it?...

Sadly, this moron really does represent greedy white Republican dude perfectly. The fluck's wrong with em? R.I.P Cecil.

screen-shot-2015-07-28-at-10-26-56-am1.jpg

2AE866F600000578-3177303-image-a-8_1438095309091.jpg

1000.jpg

How do you know he is a republican....?

Forum List

Back