Confirmed: Greedy White Republican Dude Murdered Cecil The Lion...

Sadly, this moron really does represent greedy white Republican dude perfectly. The fluck's wrong with em? R.I.P Cecil.

screen-shot-2015-07-28-at-10-26-56-am1.jpg

2AE866F600000578-3177303-image-a-8_1438095309091.jpg

1000.jpg

While Greedy, White demcrats are murdering babies their thousands...right?

Sadly, this moron really does represent greedy white Republican dude perfectly. The fluck's wrong with em? R.I.P Cecil.

1000.jpg

How do you know he is a republican....?

Killing innocent defenseless animals is a long-cherished greedy hateful white Republican past-time. Buncha cowardly assholes.

Murdering innocent, defenseless humans is a long standing left wing practice.....committed all over the world to the tune of close to 100 million people...and they keep adding to that total with all the babies they murder each year....

Cowardly and murderous assholes.....

1000.jpg

I have no problem with hunters hunting for animals that are abundant and will be eaten, but killing wild animals that are already low in numbers and should be on the threatened or endangered list is appalling. I tend to agree that these people must have very small penises.

1000.jpg

Killing innocent defenseless animals is a long-cherished greedy hateful white Republican past-time. Buncha cowardly assholes.

Murdering innocent, defenseless humans is a long standing left wing practice.....committed all over the world to the tune of close to 100 million people...and they keep adding to that total with all the babies they murder each year....

Ha, so now it's about Abortion. Ok, whatever. You hateful white Republican dudes are a mess. Hopefully y'all will go extinct instead of Lions. We'll cross our fingers on that one.

1000.jpg

Ha, so now it's about Abortion. Ok, whatever. You hateful white Republican dudes are a mess. Hopefully y'all will go extinct instead of Lions. We'll cross our fingers on that one.

And there you go...confirming the affinity liberals have for the deaths of innocent men, women and children....didn't take long.......

You realize that people of every race and political orientation hunt, right guno?

And there you go...confirming the affinity liberals have for the deaths of innocent men, women and children....didn't take long.......

Don't forget the liberal tendency to be filthy racists.

1000.jpg

This guy being a piece of shit has nothing to do with Abortion.

You realize that people of every race and political orientation hunt, right guno?

Most aren't opposed to hunting entirely. Most are opposed to assholes like this who kill innocent defense animals just for the fun of it. And it is true to say that in the U.S., it's mainly a tiny-dicked greedy white Republican dude thing.

They have a whole political party dedicated to racism...you may have heard of it...they call themselves "Democrats"...

And that's why Minorities are running to the cracker party:ack-1:

e0d502801bd09e4a2b25f192eff59a38.jpg

They have a whole political party dedicated to racism...you may have heard of it...they call themselves "Democrats"...

And that's why Minorities are running to the cracker party:ack-1:

Here's one of their filthy racists, right on cue. ^^^^

Forum List

Back