Congress and Trump need to get off their fat asses and get a stimulus package passed

Trump? Wow, you still have TDS, don't you, Mudd?

Actually, it would be better served if Pelosi and McConnell could come to an agreement and send a bill over to Trump for his signature.

What say you, Mudd?
I agree Pelosi and McConnell should get off their collective lazy asses and do something. But Trump should use his deal making skills he brags about to help facilitate. He said his deal making would differentiate him with Obama. It did not happen.

I feel you have BDS. Especially with today's SCOTUS ruling.

Did the Constitution get changed?

Since when does a POTUS pass legislation? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
You cannot be this much of a dumbass. The President, historically, facilitates negotiations between the parties and the House and Senate. Ultimately the President has to sign the legislation. His input is required so congress does not send something he will not sign.

The stupidity of Trump loyalists is beyond comprehension.
What? Why has Pelosi been throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks wasting time knowing that Trump won't sign it?
Are you this much of a doofus? Did you have to work to be that much of one?
Trump needs to lay that out to the American people. He needs to be specific what he will sign. Put the blame on Pelosi and put pressure on her.
He is more concerned about money for him through donations to fraudulent vote scam.
He is not a player. He should be thrown in jail for not pushing a stimulus and doing nothing about COVID.
He did tell them what he would sign. Pelosi didn't want to listen to him, she wanted a lot of pork to bail out some states of their debt.
Don't be obtuse in your thread.
Do not be an idiot. What deal gets done with one flat offer and no negotiations, You did not read the art of the deal You idiot.
Trump is not even following his own playbook. He is acting as stupid as his minions like you who have never made a deal in their life. Get a life.
The only one being an idiot is you, ELMER. Trump had stated what was a nonstarter, he's been very open about it.
Nan wants to play politics, dude, and kept shoving her pork laden fantasy to Mitch. So before you call everyone else idiots,
look in the mirror, and you'll see the biggest idiot, ELMER.
You are pathetic
Where is the deal. He told us he is the greatest deal maker of all time. That is why you voted for him, right. Another one of his lies who only the cult member sbelieve.
Can you pronounce P-E-L-O-S-I? He can't make a deal when the other person refuses to.
Don't act like a moron, dude.

Actually, it would be better served if Pelosi and McConnell could come to an agreement and send a bill over to Trump for his signature.

What say you, Mudd?
I agree Pelosi and McConnell should get off their collective lazy asses and do something. But Trump should use his deal making skills he brags about to help facilitate. He said his deal making would differentiate him with Obama. It did not happen.

Pelosi didn't want a deal. Trump couldn't bitch slap her into making one, could he?

Did the Constitution get changed?

Since when does a POTUS pass legislation? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
You cannot be this much of a dumbass. The President, historically, facilitates negotiations between the parties and the House and Senate. Ultimately the President has to sign the legislation. His input is required so congress does not send something he will not sign.

The stupidity of Trump loyalists is beyond comprehension.
What? Why has Pelosi been throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks wasting time knowing that Trump won't sign it?
Are you this much of a doofus? Did you have to work to be that much of one?
Trump needs to lay that out to the American people. He needs to be specific what he will sign. Put the blame on Pelosi and put pressure on her.
He is more concerned about money for him through donations to fraudulent vote scam.
He is not a player. He should be thrown in jail for not pushing a stimulus and doing nothing about COVID.
He did tell them what he would sign. Pelosi didn't want to listen to him, she wanted a lot of pork to bail out some states of their debt.
Don't be obtuse in your thread.
Do not be an idiot. What deal gets done with one flat offer and no negotiations, You did not read the art of the deal You idiot.
Trump is not even following his own playbook. He is acting as stupid as his minions like you who have never made a deal in their life. Get a life.
The only one being an idiot is you, ELMER. Trump had stated what was a nonstarter, he's been very open about it.
Nan wants to play politics, dude, and kept shoving her pork laden fantasy to Mitch. So before you call everyone else idiots,
look in the mirror, and you'll see the biggest idiot, ELMER.
You are pathetic
Where is the deal. He told us he is the greatest deal maker of all time. That is why you voted for him, right. Another one of his lies who only the cult member sbelieve.
Can you pronounce P-E-L-O-S-I? He can't make a deal when the other person refuses to.
Don't act like a moron, dude.
Nice pic Meister--looks like my neck of the woods today.

Congress and Trump need to get off their fat asses and get a stimulus package passed,
The house and Senate are pathetic that they cannot get a stimulus bill passed; both Democrats and Republicans. Both parties are concerned about their own agendas rather than the people they serve. Disgusting.
Trump is spending all of his time trying to overturn the election and soaking his supporters for more money. Disgusting.

Our government has never been more broken. Trump has made it worse. The Democrats have not helped.

It's not Trump holding it up you dumb cuck.

States that lockdown their own citizens don't deserve a cent if they can't muster the balls to throw off the tyranny subjecting them.
Piss off. States that didn’t are killing everyone else
How did a state that didn't have a lockdown kill "everyone else" in states with a lockdown? You just said lockdowns don't work, Stupid. :laughing0301:
People traveled from those states spreading the virus.
I thought they were locked down.

:oops8:

Congress and Trump need to get off their fat asses and get a stimulus package passed,
The house and Senate are pathetic that they cannot get a stimulus bill passed; both Democrats and Republicans. Both parties are concerned about their own agendas rather than the people they serve. Disgusting.
Trump is spending all of his time trying to overturn the election and soaking his supporters for more money. Disgusting.

Our government has never been more broken. Trump has made it worse. The Democrats have not helped.

It's not Trump holding it up you dumb cuck.
So I am a dumb cuck. You Trump minions do not have the balls to say one negative thing about your cult leader Trump. You are spineless, brainless, disgusting human.

What say you, Mudd?

Pelosi didn't want a deal. Trump couldn't bitch slap her into making one, could he?
Trump minions do not have the balls to say one negative thing about your cult leader Trump. You are spineless, brainless, disgusting human.

What say you, Mudd?

Trump minions do not have the balls to say one negative thing about your cult leader Trump. You are spineless, brainless, disgusting human.
And you're trolling your own thread, how pathetic

Last edited:
NOTHING will get better until we get honest that both party's stink of greed & corruption & self interest. We could argue about what party is worse, but that's a waste of time. Start with your state. don't follow the talking points & speeches. look up issues( both sides,) then their vote on the issue. see if its in the best interest of you & your neighbors.

Forum List

Back