Congress has already disqualified Trump from the ballot

LOL

Of course it is, Dumbfuck. Your vacuous denial can't cleanse your idiocy.

You literally said acquit is the same as not guilty is the same as innocent. That's dumb beyond belief, even for you. Even you now realize that which is why you're trying so hard to claim that isn't what that means.
You claimed I said “criminals can be innocent”, liar.

Bring my quote saying that.

Watch the lying worm squirm. :dance:

LOL

You literally said acquit is the same as not guilty is the same as innocent. That's dumb beyond belief, even for you. Even you now realize that which is why you're trying so hard to claim that isn't what that means.

LOL

Nope. More lies by the lying dumbfuck.

And I provided links and definitions proving that comment, you remember, the links and definitions you edited out of my post and got busted on, liar.

<> means "not equal". Meaning the DOJ has the right and the obligation to prosecute Benedict Donald.
Once again, where did I say anything different than what you claimed in the previous post.

Put up, or STFU, Simp.

LOL

Bitchslapping you is fun, and easy.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

stra said:
Acquit = Not Guilty = Innocent.

acquit​

verb

/əˈkwɪt/

/əˈkwɪt/

Verb Forms
  1. acquit somebody (of something) to decide and state officially in court that somebody is not guilty of a crime

not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
phrase of guilty

1. innocent, especially of a formal charge

That's what you said means, Dumbfuck.

You said, acquitted is the same as not guilty and is the same as innocent.

Roy Bryant was found to be not guilty in court. He was acquitted of murdering Emmett Till. According to you, that means he was innocent. That's an example of a criminal being innocent, according to your retarded claim.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck?

Ever???

Nope. More lies by the lying dumbfuck.

And I provided links and definitions proving that comment, you remember, the links and definitions you edited out of my post and got busted on, liar.

You're lying again, Dumbfuck. How sad. Your link phrased "not guilty" as "innocent" in terms of someone pleading their innocence in court, pre-trial, by pleading "not guilty." You're beyond brain-dead to think that means the same thing, post-trial.

That's what you said means, Dumbfuck.

You said, acquitted is the same as not guilty and is the same as innocent.

Roy Bryant was found to be not guilty in court. He was acquitted of murdering Emmett Till. According to you, that means he was innocent. That's an example of a criminal being innocent, according to your retarded claim.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck?

Ever???
Keep digging, Simp.

:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

A political process. Double jeopardy only applies to criminal cases.

You people are such fucking imbeciles when it comes to civics. So why the hell are you making such fools of yourselves posting on a political forum? :dunno:
it is a criminal process. You should learn about the US laws.

A political process. Double jeopardy only applies to criminal cases.

You people are such fucking imbeciles when it comes to civics. So why the hell are you making such fools of yourselves posting on a political forum? :dunno:
Based off of high crimes and misdemeanors, and that seems more of a legal thing.

Still sorry MAGAT.
The fact that your now writing English doesn't change the fact that I still don't speak PIG-MAGAT.
You'll need to go back and translate those idiotic ramblings to actual English because otherwise your current idiotic rambling has no reference point.

Maybe you could provide a MAGAT to English Rosetta Stone?
Maybe you can do us a a favor and fuck off retard. Your denial of facts just reinforces that you’re just another crybaby snowflake TDS sufferer witch no grasp of reality. Take your obsession with animals and seek help. Though you likely can’t afford it.

Maybe you can do us a a favor and fuck off retard. Your denial of facts just reinforces that you’re just another crybaby snowflake TDS sufferer witch no grasp of reality. Take your obsession with animals and seek help. Though you likely can’t afford it.
The more it speaks the less sense it makes.

Way to show that your verbal diarrhea is just that. You don’t know that Schittferbrains was caught fabricating evidence in his second shampeachment? Of course you don’t want to see that, because in the real world that’s automatic dismissal of charges and likely disbarment.
Alzheimer's?
Drugs? Alcohol?
Oxygen deprivation?
Or maybe just plain stupid?

Collectively they have 1/3rd of the power of the US Government,.

You collectively have no more power than any other random arrangement of pixels.
The power is not divided up as if the portions have the same qualities, dipshit

The Senate has exclusive power to confirm U.S. presidential appointments, ratify treaties, exercise advice and consent powers, and try cases of impeachment brought by the House.

You have the power to post on a political forum.
So?

Forum List

Back