Congress has already disqualified Trump from the ballot

You said he was innocent, Dumbfuck. He was not found to be innocent.

Don't you think it would be helpful if you knew what you said?
I provided a link to the definition of acquit showing it means exonerated, Simp.

I provided a link to the definition of acquit showing it means exonerated, Simp.

You also said it means innocent, Dumbfuck.

So explain how someone can commit a crime but still be innocent...

LOL

Dumbfuck admits he doesn't know what he posts. :lmao:

Now explain how a person can commit a crime AND be innocent...
I knew I could make you fetch it, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
phrase of guilty

1. innocent, especially of a formal charge.
    "he pled not guilty to murder

LOL

Dumbfuck admits he doesn't know what he posts. :lmao:

Now explain how a person can commit a crime AND be innocent...
You are such a desperate, lying fucktard that you had to highly edit my post.

What a pathetic loser you are.

I knew I could make you fetch it, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
phrase of guilty

1. innocent, especially of a formal charge.
    "he pled not guilty to murder

LOL

You ask for proof you're a nut then shake your pom-poms when I do. :cuckoo:

So explain how a person can be innocent if they commit a crime just because a jury (or in this case, the Senate) finds them not guilty?

Here is my entire post, you lying sack of shit Faun

There is a reason you had to admit reading your posts makes people stupid.

Acquit = Not Guilty = Innocent.

acquit​

verb

/əˈkwɪt/

/əˈkwɪt/

Verb Forms
  1. acquit somebody (of something) to decide and state officially in court that somebody is not guilty of a crime

not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
phrase of guilty

1. innocent, especially of a formal charge

LOL

You ask for proof you're a nut then shake your pom-poms when I do. :cuckoo:

So explain how a person can be innocent if they commit a crime just because a jury (or in this case, the Senate) finds them not guilty?
Go read the part of my post you edited out, assface. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Go read the part of my post you edited out, assface. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Dumbfuck: Acquit = Not Guilty = Innocent.

Those were YOUR words. They exist in your post, not in the link you gave. I'm quoting YOU.

Dumbfuck: Acquit = Not Guilty = Innocent.

Those were YOUR words. They exist in your post, not in the link you gave. I'm quoting YOU.

Your desperation is cute, Stupid.

I provided two definitions proving my point. Innocent is most definitely in the second definition I provided. Did you really think editing out the part that makes you look like an idiot would work.

It didn’t, did it, Moron. Keep lying, it’s what you do best. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I quoted my entire post, Stupid.:cuckoo:

The rest of your post is from a foreign dictionary. We're in the U.S., Dumbfuck.

Are you such a huge fucking coward, you can't explain your own words?

YOU said, "Acquit = Not Guilty = Innocent."

Acquit = Not Guilty = Innocent.

acquit​

verb

/əˈkwɪt/

/əˈkwɪt/

Verb Forms
  1. acquit somebody (of something) to decide and state officially in court that somebody is not guilty of a crime

not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
phrase of guilty

1. innocent, especially of a formal charge

The rest of your post is from a foreign dictionary. We're in the U.S., Dumbfuck.

Are you such a huge fucking coward, you can't explain your own words?

YOU said, "Acquit = Not Guilty = Innocent."

Your desperation is really, really cute, Buttercup. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back