Congress has already disqualified Trump from the ballot

It’s not somebody but rather some thing called existing codified federal law
Maybe you failed civics or were dropped accidentally, but books (of laws) are inert. They are incapable of doing anything. It takes people to read them, and people to follow the instructions contained therein.

So the question is, who reads and books, interprets what they say, and carries that out into action?

As I said, who makes the call?

The Senate majority leader has no authority to make such a determination, shit stain.
Actually each and every senator has the authority to determine if the person impeached is guilty or not guilty. They can stand in the well of the senate and tell their fellow senators what they determined.

So you're saying someone is innocent, even if they committed the crime of which they're charged, if a jury (or in this case, the Senate), for whatever reason, finds them not guilty?

And that makes sense to you, does it, Dumbfuck? :cuckoo:
No stupid, I said what I said. I didn’t say what you feebly tried to twist my words into because you have nothing.

It must really suck to go thru life as dumb as you are.:auiqs.jpg:

Actually you didn't.

The senate acquittal didn't stop Trump from facing charges both criminal and civil, as per the Senate Majority Leader.
It’s really weird how demofks like you must have had a lobotomy. That would be double jeopardy. Go look it up

Nobody has said he was convicted in the Senate...although The Senate Majority Leader certainly did pronounce hum GUILTY of the crime he was impeached for.
I have posted those words here numerous times.
Are you suffering from some sort of reading disorder?
Hmmmmm…correct me if I’m wrong, but if the Senate votes to convict in an impeachment trial the result is removal from office.

Got a link to Trump being removed from office via impeachment?

No?

Then blow it out your ass.:dance::dance::dance:

Nancy.jpg

Forum List

Back