Congress has already disqualified Trump from the ballot

You are still talking outta your ass.
Once again here is a direct quote from the man who directed his caucus not to vote for conviction:

"Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.
The House accused the former president of, quote, "incitement." That is a specific term from the criminal law.
Let me put that to the side for one moment and reiterate something I said weeks ago: There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day."

Now does this sound to you like someone trying to use the term "not guilty?"
Practically and morally are broad based subjective opinions and vastly different than non subjective laws of criminality that already are in place
More feelings and wishes from libs

Still haven't explained your OJ conundrum eh Squirtless?
I mean, if the trial proved his innocence how is it he was found culpable?
Couldn't they just point at the criminal trial to prove his innocence?
Is it possible Trump got his lawyer recommendations from OK.

Acquit is not exonerate because Not guilty is not innocent.
That you think they are the same is because you're particularly stupid.
That you continue to spread that crap is because you are decidedly a liar, LIAR.
Hey dumbass, you seem to forget that Schittferbrains got caught FABRICATING “evidence” and had to admit so on the record, That is automatic dismissal of all charges in reality. Seems as usual, YOU are a particularly stupid liar.

Practically and morally are broad based subjective opinions and vastly different than non subjective laws of criminality that already are in place
More feelings and wishes from libs
Why don't you just admit what everybody knows and quit trying to make lame excuses for your fuhrer by parsing semantics?
Trump is GUILTY of inciting the treasonous insurrection in 2021 but you don't care because you're so deep into this cult you just can't quit him no matter what.

Hey dumbass, you seem to forget that Schittferbrains got caught FABRICATING “evidence” and had to admit so on the record, That is automatic dismissal of all charges in reality. Seems as usual, YOU are a particularly stupid liar.
WTF are you ranting about ya effin moron?

WTF are you ranting about ya effin moron?
Way to show that your verbal diarrhea is just that. You don’t know that Schittferbrains was caught fabricating evidence in his second shampeachment? Of course you don’t want to see that, because in the real world that’s automatic dismissal of charges and likely disbarment.

Acquitted is not exonerated.

exonerated
(especially of an official body) absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.

acquitted
free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty.

One is to determine the person did not do what he was charged with, while the other is they have a reasonable doubt to his guilt.
I have already provided several links backing up my claim, Simp.

Why don't you just admit what everybody knows and quit trying to make lame excuses for your fuhrer by parsing semantics?
Trump is GUILTY of inciting the treasonous insurrection in 2021 but you don't care because you're so deep into this cult you just can't quit him no matter what.
I’m offering the distinctions of definitions while you all try to massage and change the historical definitions. Moral turpitude and illegality are not on same plane.

It doesn't matter what names an uninformed twit like you calls McConnell or what your opinion of him is.
Personally I can't stand the spineless motherfucker either.
But there is no denying he was an extremely effective Senate Majority Leader and he had an iron grip on his caucus.
You can be sure that he is speaking for ALL Senate Republicans who voted not to convict.
They only voted exactly as he told them to.
Uninformed? I’m not the one claiming a speech by Turtle determines the outcome of the Senate trial, Simp. :cuckoo:

It doesn't matter what names an uninformed twit like you calls McConnell or what your opinion of him is.
Personally I can't stand the spineless motherfucker either.
But there is no denying he was an extremely effective Senate Majority Leader and he had an iron grip on his caucus.
You can be sure that he is speaking for ALL Senate Republicans who voted not to convict.
They only voted exactly as he told them to.
How was how "effective?"

So how does the fact that a foreign born is already prohibited from running for POTUS for decades make me a fucking moron?
Time for you to swallow some teeth limp wristed name caller.
Apparently you believe that makes sense.

Link us up to this guilty verdict for insurrection.

Way to show that your verbal diarrhea is just that. You don’t know that Schittferbrains was caught fabricating evidence in his second shampeachment? Of course you don’t want to see that, because in the real world that’s automatic dismissal of charges and likely disbarment.
Are you talking about the bogus charge of editing the January 6th footage.
That he left 400,000 hours of the footage on the cutting room floor.

Apparently you believe that makes sense.
So you are admitting that before now you never knew that foreign borns cannot run for nor become POTUS
We all here thank you for that startling admission and perhaps now you do know.

Forum List

Back