Congressmen tweeting out offers for federal job to Crooked Andrew McCabe in droves

I have a somewhat different view on this one. I've spent over fifty years protecting workers' jobs through the negotiated grievance procedure (including binding arbitration) and hearings before administrative law judges (ALJs) of the EEOC and Merit Systems Protection Board. Sadly, If the employee's dismissal is not quickly resolved through the negotiated grievance agreement an appeal to an arbitrator or ALJ can take months. When a worker is eventually reinstated that does not make him/her whole. Even if the employee is awarded full back pay that does not undo the months of suffering the worker's family endured without a steady income. I have seen firsthand the effects that this loss of income has on a worker's family. It is ugly and painful and I hate it.

I have the same problem with McCabe's firing. I have absolutely no sympathy for McCabe. If he spends the rest of his life in prison it will be his fault. The problem is that his loss of retirement will not have much effect on his own life if he does go to jail; however, it will have a tremendous impact on his wife and others who are dependent on his income.

For the record, I am convinced that McCabe was engaged in an illegal attempt to keep Trump from winning the election and he was also directly involved – if not totally in charge of – an “insurance policy” designed to have Trump removed from office. What McCabe did was reprehensible and he should be prosecuted. If he is convicted he deserves some serious jail time. In spite of all this, if the decision had been mine to make I would have let him retire. Letting the man go within a day of his retirement date is something I have never heard of. It makes those who fired him look vengeful and petty.

Many of you disagree with me and I accept that without challenge; however, the way I feel defines who I am and who I've always been. I have no desire to change.

Your problem is equating “feelings” and evidence based beliefs.

There is no evidence McCabe did anything illegal or that there was any grand conspiracy to prevent Trump from becoming president.

There's plenty of evidence, dirtbag.

I applaud Democrats for offering to help McCabe get his retirement.
McCabe is highly qualified. I would hire him
. You would wouldn't you. And what does that say about your character after all that has been learned about Mcabe ?? That he would be a great swamp critter to fight your fight against republicans ?? He got caught you know.

Last edited:
I have a somewhat different view on this one. I've spent over fifty years protecting workers' jobs through the negotiated grievance procedure (including binding arbitration) and hearings before administrative law judges (ALJs) of the EEOC and Merit Systems Protection Board. Sadly, If the employee's dismissal is not quickly resolved through the negotiated grievance agreement an appeal to an arbitrator or ALJ can take months. When a worker is eventually reinstated that does not make him/her whole. Even if the employee is awarded full back pay that does not undo the months of suffering the worker's family endured without a steady income. I have seen firsthand the effects that this loss of income has on a worker's family. It is ugly and painful and I hate it.

I have the same problem with McCabe's firing. I have absolutely no sympathy for McCabe. If he spends the rest of his life in prison it will be his fault. The problem is that his loss of retirement will not have much effect on his own life if he does go to jail; however, it will have a tremendous impact on his wife and others who are dependent on his income.

For the record, I am convinced that McCabe was engaged in an illegal attempt to keep Trump from winning the election and he was also directly involved – if not totally in charge of – an “insurance policy” designed to have Trump removed from office. What McCabe did was reprehensible and he should be prosecuted. If he is convicted he deserves some serious jail time. In spite of all this, if the decision had been mine to make I would have let him retire. Letting the man go within a day of his retirement date is something I have never heard of. It makes those who fired him look vengeful and petty.

Many of you disagree with me and I accept that without challenge; however, the way I feel defines who I am and who I've always been. I have no desire to change.

Your problem is equating “feelings” and evidence based beliefs.

There is no evidence McCabe did anything illegal or that there was any grand conspiracy to prevent Trump from becoming president.

There's plenty of evidence, dirtbag.

Such as?

Another instance of democrat corruption and the lemmings cheer. How sad. America is in a dark place. God bless President Trump.

I suspect Democrats would do the same for an "honorable" Republican under similar circumstances.

Perhaps.

But they are doing it for a dishonorable McCabe.

Once the reports are made known, this false narrative that folks are trying
to create for that scumbag is gonna send people running for cover and
quickly distancing themselves from him.

It remains to be seen whether McCabe is dishonorable or not. He should have the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. He hasn't had his due process yet.

CS5Aeh1UsAAa2HK.jpg

I'm not a court room.

The DOJ's Inspector General and the FBI's OPR both stated he should
be fired. They stated him being a liar (lacking candor under oath)
That makes him as dishonorable as it can get.

Now, he has stated that if he goes down, everybody is going to go down,
so therein may lie his due process.

When he testifies under oath that he was ordered to lie by James Comey,
and/or Loretta Lynch, and'or Barrack Obama, he'll have somewhat of an
argument.

If he nails those three I have no problem with giving him his pension.

Good for them...only scum would try to cut someone off from their pension just before they qualify with no due process.

It was the FBI that recommended his termination

FBI didn’t recommend he get no pension or appeal - that is 100% Trump who was clearly driving the attack on McCabe’s credibility because he is a major witness in obstruction case against Trump.

If he is fired from his job for cause, he automatically loses his pension.

btw...For there to be obstruction there has to be a crime. Just exactly
what Crime has Donald Trump been accused of?

Good for them...only scum would try to cut someone off from their pension just before they qualify with no due process.

FBI didn’t recommend he get no pension or appeal - that is 100% Trump who was clearly driving the attack on McCabe’s credibility because he is a major witness in obstruction case against Trump.

You don't know what you are talking about. Obstruction of justice IS the crime.

The party of the corrupt protecting there own
This enables the multi liar to collect his full pension

Along with the 500k the Clintons gave Jill that’s quite a tidy sum.
Dem offers to hire McCabe to help him qualify for his pension

Wow, it really pays off to be a left wing criminal who is helping subvert our democracy.
Democrats are not just wrong, they are bad for America.
Without Dems you'd best be learning to speak Russian

That could only happen if Russia won a war with the United States. Under Trump a Russia/U.S. Military conflict is highly unlikely. However, with Hillary Clinton in power it is a real possibility.

Obama and Hillary have involved our troops in illegal wars in the Middle East, wars that have killed and maimed our men and women in uniform and have resulted in the deaths of over 250,000 innocent men, women and children and the displacement of many more. Hillary has also called for a no-fly zone in Syria, a move that even Obama opposed and which at least one general has stated would cause a war with Russia.

Hillary’s war: Can a no-fly zone over Syria work?

(At 3:37)

Hillary actually thought she could force Russia to keep their planes out of Syrian air space so the U.S. Could control what happens to Assad's forces which Russia supports. She actually believed she could shoot down Russian aircraft and get away with it. Insane, stupid, warmongering Hillary Clinton is the one you should avoid if you don't want to learn to speak Russian. Additionally you had better learn a bunch of different languages to deal with all the illegal immigrants who would take advantage of Hilary's open borders policy, you know, the one that gives free passage to terrorist (and their weapons), criminals (and their weapons) and gang members (and their drugs and weapons).

There MUST be a crime for a person to obstruct justice!

There MUST be a crime for a person to obstruct justice!

Incorrect.

Has to be a crime first, then the obstruction to keep someone from finding out about the crime then comes second. No crime no obstruction.

is this even legal? talk about collusion.

Rep. Jamie Raskin on Twitter
Why would it be illegal, exactly?

it ought to be illegal. folks should get jobs based on their qualifications, not based on a desire to get revenge from President Trump

Why not? McCabe's firing was Trump's revenge. It would be poetic justice. I'd say stick that in your ear Trump..
So you are claiming the IG/OPR are corrupt?
You're a fucking idiot!!!!!!
President Trump had ZERO to do with McCabe's corruption.
McCabe was fired by Wray the day after Wray read the classified documents about McCabe hiding Hillary's corruption for a month after he knew about it just before the 2016 election.
I can't wait to see McCabe in a federal court trying to stay out of prison.
BTW. My 'sources' tell me McCabe is about to be charged with at least fifteen federal crimes.

Has to be a crime first, then the obstruction to keep someone from finding out about the crime then comes second. No crime no obstruction.

Incorrect. Damn....where do you people get this shit?

Any chance to give Trump the finger

McCabe was never given the Due Process Trump demands for himself
McCabe was let go for reasons other than criminal. Like all occupations, if you don't work at a certain standard ya get fired.
If criminal charges are filed then McCabe will get his due process.

drumph defacates

Any chance to give Trump the finger

McCabe was never given the Due Process Trump demands for himself
trump defecates in a hat and republicans wear it
Didn't you guys try something similar to that and it was proven false.

Wow, it really pays off to be a left wing criminal who is helping subvert our democracy.
Democrats are not just wrong, they are bad for America.
Without Dems you'd best be learning to speak Russian

That could only happen if Russia won a war with the United States. Under Trump a Russia/U.S. Military conflict is highly unlikely. However, with Hillary Clinton in power it is a real possibility.

Obama and Hillary have involved our troops in illegal wars in the Middle East, wars that have killed and maimed our men and women in uniform and have resulted in the deaths of over 250,000 innocent men, women and children and the displacement of many more. Hillary has also called for a no-fly zone in Syria, a move that even Obama opposed and which at least one general has stated would cause a war with Russia.

Hillary’s war: Can a no-fly zone over Syria work?

(At 3:37)

Hillary actually thought she could force Russia to keep their planes out of Syrian air space so the U.S. Could control what happens to Assad's forces which Russia supports. She actually believed she could shoot down Russian aircraft and get away with it. Insane, stupid, warmongering Hillary Clinton is the one you should avoid if you don't want to learn to speak Russian. Additionally you had better learn a bunch of different languages to deal with all the illegal immigrants who would take advantage of Hilary's open borders policy, you know, the one that gives free passage to terrorist (and their weapons), criminals (and their weapons) and gang members (and their drugs and weapons).

We're the first generation that can completely annihilate itself.

Forum List

Back