Congressmen tweeting out offers for federal job to Crooked Andrew McCabe in droves

Demon-crats gotta pay out that hush money now to Mcabe in the form of a pension ? Hope it breaks them eventually. They can barely raise any money now. We need a second special council, and that should begin the job of bankruptcy on the demon critters. Shumer sqealing like a pig when Trumps lawyer said enough of the bullcrap, it's time to end the sharade, just shows how desperate the swamp critters are to hold on to their bullcrap. Pathetic.

I have a somewhat different view on this one. I've spent over fifty years protecting workers' jobs through the negotiated grievance procedure (including binding arbitration) and hearings before administrative law judges (ALJs) of the EEOC and Merit Systems Protection Board. Sadly, If the employee's dismissal is not quickly resolved through the negotiated grievance agreement an appeal to an arbitrator or ALJ can take months. When a worker is eventually reinstated that does not make him/her whole. Even if the employee is awarded full back pay that does not undo the months of suffering the worker's family endured without a steady income. I have seen firsthand the effects that this loss of income has on a worker's family. It is ugly and painful and I hate it.

I have the same problem with McCabe's firing. I have absolutely no sympathy for McCabe. If he spends the rest of his life in prison it will be his fault. The problem is that his loss of retirement will not have much effect on his own life if he does go to jail; however, it will have a tremendous impact on his wife and others who are dependent on his income.

For the record, I am convinced that McCabe was engaged in an illegal attempt to keep Trump from winning the election and he was also directly involved – if not totally in charge of – an “insurance policy” designed to have Trump removed from office. What McCabe did was reprehensible and he should be prosecuted. If he is convicted he deserves some serious jail time. In spite of all this, if the decision had been mine to make I would have let him retire. Letting the man go within a day of his retirement date is something I have never heard of. It makes those who fired him look vengeful and petty.

Many of you disagree with me and I accept that without challenge; however, the way I feel defines who I am and who I've always been. I have no desire to change.

Good for them...only scum would try to cut someone off from their pension just before they qualify with no due process.

It was the FBI that recommended his termination

FBI didn’t recommend he get no pension or appeal - that is 100% Trump who was clearly driving the attack on McCabe’s credibility because he is a major witness in obstruction case against Trump.

Good for them...only scum would try to cut someone off from their pension just before they qualify with no due process.

FBI didn’t recommend he get no pension or appeal - that is 100% Trump who was clearly driving the attack on McCabe’s credibility because he is a major witness in obstruction case against Trump.
.No longer a credible witness for anyone, so the Demon-critters might as well move on to the next acme plan.

I have a somewhat different view on this one. I've spent over fifty years protecting workers' jobs through the negotiated grievance procedure (including binding arbitration) and hearings before administrative law judges (ALJs) of the EEOC and Merit Systems Protection Board. Sadly, If the employee's dismissal is not quickly resolved through the negotiated grievance agreement an appeal to an arbitrator or ALJ can take months. When a worker is eventually reinstated that does not make him/her whole. Even if the employee is awarded full back pay that does not undo the months of suffering the worker's family endured without a steady income. I have seen firsthand the effects that this loss of income has on a worker's family. It is ugly and painful and I hate it.

I have the same problem with McCabe's firing. I have absolutely no sympathy for McCabe. If he spends the rest of his life in prison it will be his fault. The problem is that his loss of retirement will not have much effect on his own life if he does go to jail; however, it will have a tremendous impact on his wife and others who are dependent on his income.

For the record, I am convinced that McCabe was engaged in an illegal attempt to keep Trump from winning the election and he was also directly involved – if not totally in charge of – an “insurance policy” designed to have Trump removed from office. What McCabe did was reprehensible and he should be prosecuted. If he is convicted he deserves some serious jail time. In spite of all this, if the decision had been mine to make I would have let him retire. Letting the man go within a day of his retirement date is something I have never heard of. It makes those who fired him look vengeful and petty.

Many of you disagree with me and I accept that without challenge; however, the way I feel defines who I am and who I've always been. I have no desire to change.

Your problem is equating “feelings” and evidence based beliefs.

There is no evidence McCabe did anything illegal or that there was any grand conspiracy to prevent Trump from becoming president.

Last edited:

.Two words "General Flynn".

.No longer a credible witness for anyone, so the Demon-critters might as well move on to the next acme plan.

Dumbass, his testimony content was in a long time ago. Before Trump screwed him. Corroborated by three other people.

You want to talk about no-crediblity? That’s Trump’s middle name. This deplorable clown’s words are worth fuck-all.

Last edited:

There is no evidence McCabe did anything illegal or that there was any conspiracy to prevent Trump from becoming president.
Good grief.

Dumbass, his testimony was in a long time ago. Before Trump screwed him.
Not a credible witness.

Dumbass, his testimony was in a long time ago. Before Trump screwed him.
Not a credible witness.

:rolleyes: Ok parrot.

Of course you beieve all that about McCabe. You believed everything Glenn Beck told you for years. You have a very low bar for evidence.

You have no desire to change the fact that you are more gullible than a man with your level of education should be?

Of course you beieve all that about McCabe. You believed everything Glenn Beck told you for years. You have a very low bar for evidence.

You have no desire to change the fact that you are more gullible than a man with your level of education should be?
Political assassination

He got fired.
That doesn't change what I said at all.
Yeah it really does. These Director type people in the Government serve at the pleasure if the Executive Branch. If the President doesn't think they are doing their job he can fire them Your issue is that the President is Trump.

Correction, if they have an "R" by their name they can be fired without due process, but not with a "D" by their name.

That is why Trump needs to be fired. No due process to prove anything, just elect Dims to Congress and let them impeach him.

It is vital for Dims to take care of McCabe. If they don't then word will get round that others may suffer for protecting the swamp, and that would be disastrous.

No, McCabe will probably end up richer in the end than the Clintons.

There is no evidence McCabe did anything illegal or that there was any grand conspiracy to prevent Trump from becoming president.

I don't know where you got that from. I always go where the evidence leads me. I stated I was convinced that McCabe was guilty of criminal conduct. My claim was based upon evidence including Emails showing he participated in an attempt to keep Trump from getting elected and being involved in an “insurance policy” in the event Trump did get elected. There is also evidence that he committed perjury. The only thing that had to do with feelings was whether or not McCabe should have been allowed to retire. I thought he should have been.

At any rate whether or not McCabe should have been allowed to retire is not a matter of law but rather an issue of personal feelings. There is no law saying he had to be fired when he was nor is there a law that says he should have been allowed to retire first. Since the matter is not an issue of law evidence is meaningless. It is, in fact, a simple matter of personal opinion or feelings. In life, some things are decided by evidence and others by feelings. I am certain you function the same way.

I have a Juris Doctorate and know the importance of evidence. I also know the value of emotions. Appealing to both is often critical to winning a case with a jury. I will not debate personal opinions with you. You have yours and I have mine. I will not challenge yours and will not defend mine.

You have the last word. There is no reason for further discussions with you.

Did Glenn Beck comment on the McCabe firing? I don't know since I haven't listened to Beck in decades and you should know that (you've already been told three times).

As I said before, LoneLaughter is a good screen name for you. You are indeed laughing alone. The roaring laughter you hear is not people laughing with you, it's people laughing at you.

Now have a nice day and please get the psychiatric help you need to get over your obsession with me having listened to Beck back in the 1990s..

The party of the corrupt protecting there own
This enables the multi liar to collect his full pension

Along with the 500k the Clintons gave Jill that’s quite a tidy sum.
Dem offers to hire McCabe to help him qualify for his pension

Wow, it really pays off to be a left wing criminal who is helping subvert our democracy.
Democrats are not just wrong, they are bad for America.
Without Dems you'd best be learning to speak Russian

Forum List

Back