Cons crap on Cali . Still better than hellhole red states.

Hey... Not a single crystal worshipping Cali fruit or nut wants to DEFEND the "Top 2" primary scam? You LIKE living in place with no political diversity or choice?

No LeftTard fool wants to touch that subject...if they allow themselves to become enlightened they may actually become moral human beings and they definitely don't want that...decency scares the shit out of them.

What are you talking about ? Cali has all kinds of red districts .

Hey... Not a single crystal worshipping Cali fruit or nut wants to DEFEND the "Top 2" primary scam? You LIKE living in place with no political diversity or choice?

Oddly, I was unaware of it until last election,when I was startled to find that I had no Republican candidate for Senator, but two Democrats, both of them exceptionally corrupt and incompetent, even for California Democrats.

I think they finally passed it a couple years ago. After 2 defeats as a referendum. Allowing the public to vote on legislation they don't understand and will not take the time to study, makes the decision prone to propaganda, falsehoods, and outright lies during the ad campaigns. This is what I faced with Libertarian party out there where WE were the only dominant opponents of this horrendous deal. Even the spineless Repubs didn't put a lot of effort into opposing it. Serves them right.

Good note is -- opponents have found a flaw in the way the law was written that violates Fed election law for Congress. Something to do with the deadlines for declaring. So MAYBE - it will go on hold again..

No LeftTard fool wants to touch that subject...if they allow themselves to become enlightened they may actually become moral human beings and they definitely don't want that...decency scares the shit out of them.

What are you talking about ? Cali has all kinds of red districts .

What good are red districts if you BLOCK the people from being represented because they OFFER 3 or 4 Repub choices in a primary?

Every ime I'm overseas , seems the only Americans that can' afford traveling are liberals from California. Never met someone from a red state. Not even their holy land Texas.

I was just in Thailand and met a family from southern Ohio while doing a tour of the Phi Phi Islands.
Conservatives I. Thailand, the capital of prostitution and pedophilia

Is that what you went there for?
Never did. But the conservative guy did.

Every ime I'm overseas , seems the only Americans that can' afford traveling are liberals from California. Never met someone from a red state. Not even their holy land Texas.

I was just in Thailand and met a family from southern Ohio while doing a tour of the Phi Phi Islands.
Conservatives I. Thailand, the capital of prostitution and pedophilia

Is that what you went there for?
Never did. But the conservative guy did.

That's so weird...so everyone you meet while traveling abroad not only tells you they're a Republican but they also tell you they're there to bang hookers? Hmmm...this all makes perfect sense...or you're just another lying disgusting LefTard willing to say whatever needs to be said?

ive noticed a trend of threads attacking California. I guess they see it as some sort of liberal flagship, even though it has many red sections.

Here’s the thing . Despite its flaws it’s still way better than these hard core red states .

Who wants to live in Alabama Or Mississipp, or South Carolina ? Despite being in the union since forever , they biggest “cities “ have less population than some LA suburbs.

Because the truth is that red states suck . Even with the warm weather, people don’t want to be there .

Says the twerp who lives in Ohio. Dumb ass.

ive noticed a trend of threads attacking California. I guess they see it as some sort of liberal flagship, even though it has many red sections.

Here’s the thing . Despite its flaws it’s still way better than these hard core red states .

Who wants to live in Alabama Or Mississipp, or South Carolina ? Despite being in the union since forever , they biggest “cities “ have less population than some LA suburbs.

Because the truth is that red states suck . Even with the warm weather, people don’t want to be there .
Must be why people are leaving California in packs.

Our economy is screaming along and income is not keeping up and housing is in short supply because of all the work. So people are just giving up on a good life and willing to accept trash life like in tezass or floodida.

Our economy is screaming along and income is not keeping up and housing is in short supply because of all the work. So people are just giving up on a good life and willing to accept trash life like in tezass or floodida.
When it crashes what lies will you spin?

So, your argument is that everybody wants to live in California because it has really nice, pretty beaches and mountains, etc. lots of beauty. But, nobody wants to live in Alabama et al, because they are Red States?

Is that your argument?

If so...

Amazing.

:clap:

L

Yup, it's a wonderful place.
th

View attachment 162778

It sure is:
California Overtakes France to Become Sixth-Largest Economy

Imagine that, the Sixth-Largest Economy has the highest number of homeless...go figure.
10 Most Homeless States in America
Los Angeles had city hall closed down due to typhus. In San Francisco if you earn $117,400 a year you are below the poverty level and likely one of the working homeless.

Where a six-figure salary is 'low income'

Not happening....our freeways are just getting more and more clogged.

Forum List

Back