Cons/repubs: how often do you believe republicans in office unfairly criticize Obama?

I don't believe there is any such thing as unfairly criticizing politicians. Every single thing they say or do should be held up to public scrutiny. Beyond that, the partisan politics game and mudslinging is something the whole lot of them do, even if done in a passive-aggressive manor, so it is more than a little disingenuous for any politician to claim he or she is being unfairly maligned.

I don't believe there is any such thing as unfairly criticizing politicians. Every single thing they say or do should be held up to public scrutiny. Beyond that, the partisan politics game and mudslinging is something the whole lot of them do, even if done in a passive-aggressive manor, so it is more than a little disingenuous for any politician to claim he or she is being unfairly maligned.

Don't be stupid. The partisan politics game works both ways. Don't pretend it doesn't.

Obama has been unfairly criticized A LOT. Examples include the birth certificate, his kenyan daddy, his religion, his pastor, his vacations, his golf, and all personal issues.

His twisting of truths is not criticized enough. You lie to The People, there need to be consequences.

Obama has been unfairly criticized A LOT. Examples include the birth certificate, his kenyan daddy, his religion, his pastor, his vacations, his golf, and all personal issues.

His twisting of truths is not criticized enough. You lie to The People, there need to be consequences.

I think those examples are way too easy, but I'll give you credit for answering the question.

I would get upset if this was always a one sided thing, but both parties wallow in ambiguity and mudsling and look for anything they can spin and twist to score any political oneupsmanship points. Both sides suck in that regard, but because both sides revel in it, I say there is no moral high ground to stand upon. In short, a pox on both their houses.

Agreed. There should be some punishment for politicians who outright lie, beyond merely not getting reelected that is.

Can't think of any republican politician who has unfairly criticized your dear leader on any subject. If anything the politicians have been too diplomatic and not harsh enough if you compare them to maobama and his parties rhetoric.

Forum List

Back