Cons want blame game? The Don is at fault!

Even Obama's ex-Cabinet members are declaring Trump to be a better success than Obama. Ex-Def Sec Gates just praised Trump's speech as better than Obama's...and it is driving the snowflakes into emotional public denial and ranting. I lobe it. :p

How many people told Donald Trump that his xenophobic rantings about Islam would make things worse? The guy is actually helping Isy The guy is actually helping IsIs!

They are pumping Trump right now my causing this attack at the same time as his Middle East trip. Trump has probably increased their recruiting.

But I thought Trump had defeated Isys? Because he's a real man president!

The only thing helping and enabling ISIS are liberal immigration policies in Europe and the US.

Carry on with your phony outrage though.

The bomber is a 22 year old brit. So what immigration policies are you talking about .
The refugee immigration policy that let his Libyan parents into the UK.

How many people told Donald Trump that his xenophobic rantings about Islam would make things worse? The guy is actually helping Isy The guy is actually helping IsIs!

They are pumping Trump right now my causing this attack at the same time as his Middle East trip. Trump has probably increased their recruiting.

Children slaughtered and suffering and you people just can't help yourselves.

By spinning and deflecting for these animals, you align yourselves with them.

I hope you don't have kids.

This sickness is why you're called the Regressive Left.
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

Tell it to the 1/2 dozen threads where righties blame every liberal under the sun.
I would, if they went into full spin and deflect mode in favor of jihadists with each atrocity.

The only thing helping and enabling ISIS are liberal immigration policies in Europe and the US.

The bomber is a 22 year old brit. So what immigration policies are you talking about .

When was that ? 25 years ago?

Better to figure out why a young Brit raised kid becomes a suicide bomber.

Britain is not a country of immigrants. It is British with lineage that goes back thousands of years. Salem cannot be a Brit. He can only be a subject of the British crown.

Tell it to the 1/2 dozen threads where righties blame every liberal under the sun.
I would, if they went into full spin and deflect mode in favor of jihadists with each atrocity.

I'm responding in kind to the righties . Spare me the sanctimonious leacture if you are going to ignore their threads but finger wag the one thread that argues the same thing but pointed at right wingers .

When was that ? 25 years ago?

Better to figure out why a young Brit raised kid becomes a suicide bomber.
The kid isn't raised British. He is raised as a jihadi in the mosques.

I'm responding in kind to the righties . Spare me the sanctimonious leacture if you are going to ignore their threads but finger wag the one thread that argues the same thing but pointed at right wingers .
If "responding in kind" is the best you can do, then I guess it's the best you can do.

Well congratulations there little Timmy! You're just as scummy as they are! Way to go boy!

You're post is stupid, are you sure you're not French?

You have to be French, appease Hitler they said, don't piss the Nazis off they said..

Conservatives believe that we can stop global crimes against humanity though the use of military force. Liberals believe that we can stop global crimes against humanity by tweeting #StopGlobalCrimesAgainstHumanity.

Conservatives believe that we can stop global crimes against humanity though the use of military force. Liberals believe that we can stop global crimes against humanity by tweeting #StopGlobalCrimesAgainstHumanity.

Remember this Billy?

Michelle-Obama-Bring-Back-Our-Girls.jpg

Remember this Billy?

View attachment 128422

Us Americans still want to know why Obama didn't unleash our military against boko ?

Instead of stupid # tags..

Why Billy why?

Because he didn't want to get US into More civil war quagmires.

Forum List

Back