Conservatives and the media

Uh No you dumb dick sucker for Donald Trump...no sir your link does not in any way shape or form confirm that Dellums served as a Chaperone ...but then again you already knew that ...Fuck you dumb shit

Chaperone is your fantasy, Dellums indeed met with the Russian lawyer and that corrupt pile of shit Lynch went to extraordinary measures to grant her entry into the USA.

Look, Soros pays you to lie, in hopes of hacking the American political system, we get it. But you have again been exposed as the lying hack that you are.
Look, 2008, I need to understand why Lynch extending Ms. V's visa somehow proves something to you. In what way?

Conservatives....it seems you don't appreciate the mainstream media. I've been hearing a lot about that these days. So, tell me, what is your solution to all this? State run news? If we don't have freedom of the press as the framers of our constitution demanded, that's exactly where we're headed. Is this really what you want? A system where the truth is what the government tells you it is? I watch Fox News, and also CNN. They seem to have the same agenda, one promoting the right wing, the other promoting the left. It's not a perfect system, but I think it's better than the alternative. What do you think.....? :bye1:
Tell the truth, stop lying, print only facts that are known. Simple as that.
Why bother? When the media does supply facts, the right won't believe it anyway, unless it somehow makes the Trump administration look great. The media is supplying facts right now, has been all week, on Trump Jr.'s meeting to get dirt from the Russian government on H.Clinton back during the campaign. Trump Jr. and the President both admit it and see nothing wrong with it.
Yet the right is still screaming "fake news." How?

It would be a crime if they used the information during the campaign or had exchanged money.

Still no hard evidence in any of them yet.

Did you know that Mueller was appointed just TWO months ago???
LOL

How long was he in the FBI before...............lol

How long have they been investigating the Russian thing...........lol

Why did the DNC refuse to turn over the servers to the FBI...................

LMAO
"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.
Trump wrong on Podesta and DNC server

Conservatives....it seems you don't appreciate the mainstream media. I've been hearing a lot about that these days. So, tell me, what is your solution to all this? State run news? If we don't have freedom of the press as the framers of our constitution demanded, that's exactly where we're headed. Is this really what you want? A system where the truth is what the government tells you it is? I watch Fox News, and also CNN. They seem to have the same agenda, one promoting the right wing, the other promoting the left. It's not a perfect system, but I think it's better than the alternative. What do you think.....? :bye1:
Why bother? When the media does supply facts, the right won't believe it anyway, unless it somehow makes the Trump administration look great. The media is supplying facts right now, has been all week, on Trump Jr.'s meeting to get dirt from the Russian government on H.Clinton back during the campaign. Trump Jr. and the President both admit it and see nothing wrong with it.

It would be a crime if they used the information during the campaign or had exchanged money.
I'm not jumping to any conclusions about it being criminal. Is that why the right is screaming? I have seen enough coverage to know that a lot of people are discussing that and at least half the people I've heard say it WASN'T criminal. So I don't think the media is being overly biased here--they are presenting both sides. Including the President's statements that there's no problem.

Yeah....Russia controls our elections...but only in the small minds of duped Americans.

No, never stated that Russia "controls our elections".......HOWEVER, Russia is a master in controlling the type of propaganda that managed to convince the idiots among us that a business fraud and Russia stooge would be the best for the U.S...
Are you one of those idiots?
They clearly duped you.

LOL

LMAO
"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.
Fair enough.............

So are they so incompetent to secure their servers then...........................

Went right over your head.

I already knew that though.

Lots of idiotic statements DO go over my head.....Its a blessing that I'm rather grateful of having.....LOL

If you had an IQ greater than 50, you wouldn't be a fascist democrat. We get it gnat, you are abysmally stupid.

Consider this, your Fuhrer will die soon. I know you of the party think he will live forever and rule your thousand year Reich, but Soros is not long for this world. Who will pick up the reigns and become your new dictator? Will your new ruler continue on the path of Nazis that you leftist filth now goose step along? Will rage and fury still be the heart of your filthy party, or will the international bankers who control you moderate the approach? If they do, if they seek world dictatorship through a kinder, gentler model, where will that leave brown shirts like you?

I'm not jumping to any conclusions about it being criminal. Is that why the right is screaming? I have seen enough coverage to know that a lot of people are discussing that and at least half the people I've heard say it WASN'T criminal. So I don't think the media is being overly biased here--they are presenting both sides. Including the President's statements that there's no problem.

The constitution and the law makes it very clear.
Crime has to be committed first then proven.
This is looking for the crime first ,then proof, that becomes a witch hunt, when continually done over a period of time. In this case for a year of looking for dirt.
Like the salem witch trials;
They accused them of being witches then drowned them to prove they were innocent. :)

Last edited:
Everyone agrees that Russia did try to influence the election.........but that isn't anything new..........They have been doing so for a long time.

So.......trying to stop it...........no problem with that but as in the past they will never stop it...........

In regards to DNC servers..............Hire a better Nerd next time...........your last one didn't protect Jack Squat.

In regards to Trump................Comey has testified under oath that he wasn't under investigation, and that they had found no evidence to support a claim of collusion.

Yet we now say HE'S UNDER INVESTIGATION.

That is NOT THE CASE.......the Russia INFLUENCE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION...........

Trump is being TRIED AND CONVICTED BY A MEDIA SHIT STORM. and that is all. It is ALL POLITICAL with NO BASIS FOR FACTS............and NO EVIDENCE OF A CRIME.

The Constitution GUARANTEES DUE PROCESS UNDER THE LAW. That would include Trump. A Grand Jury is convened for those Investigating someone to go to trial at a later date IF SUFFICIENT INFORMATION to WARRANT FURTHER ACTION is shown.

Trump has ALSO GOT THE RIGHT to BE CHARGED of a CRIME if he is under investigation, but ISN'T LOL

He also has a right to a SPEEDY TRIAL...............

This is a POLITICAL WITCH HUNT. This is a TRIAL BY THE MEDIA, and NOTHING MORE.

Good lord just stop. Both Dems and Pubs scream FAKE NEWS over every article/story they don't like. The truth is that BOTH sides are correct, they only tell us what they want us to know. American Freedom, Freedom of the Press are nothing but illusions.

Crime has to be committed first then then proven.
This is looking for the crime first ,then proof, that becomes a witch hunt, when continually done over a period of time. In this case for a year of looking for dirt.
They accused them of being witches then drowned them to prove they were innocent. :)

We live in a Post Constitutional Nation.

LOL

LMAO
Fair enough.............

So are they so incompetent to secure their servers then...........................

The Politifraud link admits that the FBI was indeed denied access;

{"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute," Comey said.}

The "pros" the the DNC hired after refusing the FBI access were the notorious CrowdStrike group, who have falsified reports on behalf clients and is a pariah in the industry.

And despite the claims of Politifraud, CrowdStrike was forced to retract most of their bullshit report on on Russian hacking.

Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report

Crowdstrike has zero credibility and again demonstrates why Politifraud is an advocacy site who promotes the DNC, not a valid fact check outfit.

We live in a Post Constitutional Nation.

Yes ,they are acting and doing the same things as the King did.

I don't pretend to know what started this, except the CRIME that Russia hacked the DNC and Clinton's campaign manager. I believe the Senate and House Intelligence Committees were tasked to look into Russian meddling and assistance from any Americans. That seems sensible. How it became a Trump collusion story was due to the Trump administration repeatedly acting squirrely or downright obfuscating about contacts with Russians. After Trump fired Comey and told the Russian ambassador the next day that he had just gotten rid of the Russian problem by doing so....
It think THAT's what led to a Special Investigation. I still think a lot of it is just stuff and nonsense. The most important thing I've heard so far is an offshoot, that Sessions has abruptly and for extremely cheap, settled the DOJ case into NYC money laundering tied to Manattan real estate. The case was originally brought to prosecution by the NYC federal prosecutor Trump asked to stay on because he was so good....and then abruptly fired a couple months later for no apparent reason. Now Sessions has settled the case for so little that even the Russians were surprised at how cheap the Russian firm got out of it.
That, my friends, sounds more like what might really be going on in the Trump administration. Trump quietly as possible fixing things for his affiliates or himself in the world of finance and business. Politics? Just how he got to the seat of power.

If you had an IQ greater than 50, you wouldn't be a fascist democrat. We get it gnat, you are abysmally stupid.

Well, UNhinged........a junior high education would have prevented you from typing "fascist democrat"......Maybe a GED course could help you??? Just a suggestion.....LOL

LOL

LMAO
Fair enough.............

The Politifraud link admits that the FBI was indeed denied access;

{"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute," Comey said.}

The "pros" the the DNC hired after refusing the FBI access were the notorious CrowdStrike group, who have falsified reports on behalf clients and is a pariah in the industry.

And despite the claims of Politifraud, CrowdStrike was forced to retract most of their bullshit report on on Russian hacking.

Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report

Crowdstrike has zero credibility and again demonstrates why Politifraud is an advocacy site who promotes the DNC, not a valid fact check outfit.

The ones who are watching C- Span and the committee hearings see it, especially
in the 3 big cable networks.

[
Look, 2008, I need to understand why Lynch extending Ms. V's visa somehow proves something to you. In what way?

So let me get this straight, Trump Jr, meeting with Veselnitskaya for 10 minutes is "treason" according to the Nazi press, but Lynch engaging in extraordinary measures to bring Veselnitskaya in to the country is nothing to even notice?

Do you even hear yourself?

Forum List

Back