Conservatives cheering for Russia's naked aggresion

King David feigned insanity as a strategy of war once. Zhirinovsky wouldn't be the first. Rule no. 1. Never believe what you hear.

Listen up, you brainwashed scum, you crossed a line calling me a traitor. I am not siding with Putin or against America. I don't like Putin or our corrupt Government. Opposing the actions of the American Government does not make me a traitor. Opposing foreign intervention in other sovereign nations like Ukraine and opposing George Soros funded anti-christian feminist groups like Pussy Riot does not make me a traitor. The corrupt US government and it's allies like Soros are not the people, do you understand that?

Putin may be the enemy of the globalists, as he threatens their hegemony with his own imperialist ambitions, but he is not my enemy. Putin isn't the one eroding our Constitution, putting us in unending wars, or facilitating the theft of this nations wealth by Wall Street, it is the US Government.

You are just buying into government created bogeymen. For the Republicans during Bush, it was evil Saddam and Taliban and the "muslim terrorists". Now for the Obama Regime the threat is the "fascist" and "sexist" Russians and the domestic threat is "right wing extremists" who are pro constitution and pro life. All this is is a distraction from the crimes of D.C to justify perpetual war and the growing police state. It is literally 1984 being played out in real time. You are buying into the con hook line and sinker.
Don't worry about it. Sallow was one of the more vocal traitorous dogs on this forum during the Bush years, often siding with unpatriotic individuals who were focused on aiding America's enemies by citing and spreading seditious propaganda. Hell, he probably still does, but only when a Republican is speaking. Otherwise, all the things he rails against when an R is in office, are perfectly acceptable to him now.

The US has no business interfering with an internal matter with Russia. Not that I don't think that our military could not defeat the Russians, but that war would be so costly that in truth, no one could be declared a victor. There would just be dead bodies, everywhere.

The new Ukrainian regime is as corrupt as the previous, if not more so. The US has been trying to engineer a secession from the Russians for years now and would amount to Russia trying to get Florida to join them over the USA.

The problem we have right now, is that the Russian President is a man, much like most of OUR Presidents used to be. But the current occupant is an effete snob who can't even be secure in his own beliefs and sexuality. Is it any wonder that a true leader puts him in a bad light. But we 'll soon be rid of this woman, and will have a new President soon. Maybe one that is twice the man Obama is....Like Hillary.

You're thinking about the Hannity forum. Remember Okiefest..you know..when all you big bad conservatives were going to show up and kick our liberal butts in the boxing ring?

Only people that showed up was Stephen and Terry..and of course..your dog.

But that's another story.

And not once did I side with a foreign leader against Bush.

I was against the invasion of Iraq..and many of Bush's policies..and said so.

Even though you and your cronies bought into the line "You are either with us or with the Terrorists".

You guys were pro-torture, pro-Patriot Act, pro unlimited detention with no trial..heck you were in with that whole Bush doctrine thing, hook line and sinker.

That was REALLY un-constitutional by the way.
I never heard anything about a boxing match. I question that happned, but i do remember Okiefest....

Not once? I remember those days as well, when you all were siding with the phrench against Bush. There were others as well, though they've been deposed now...Might have been that Eye-tallian fuck..can't recall his name...

Funny how your opposing Iraq is not treason, but our opposing Syria, Libya, and now Ukraine is treasonous.

BTW....the torture wasn't exactly hair splitting stuff and it was done on the enemy, you know, those guys willing to kill us all? The Patriot Act? The one that the Democrats voted for, and have been modifying to use against political groups in the USA? And I remember right, both Liability and Myself were pretty much skeptical of the Patriot Act. We both said it was legal, but walked the razors edge and worried about it in the hands of a Democrat....turns out we were yet again, correct to fear that. But then, the made up and phoney Bush Doctrine thing was something that was tossed around a lot, but never proven.

So much for that....

The point is, for every vile and vitriolic thing you and the left said about Bush, you have zero room to complain when it is hurled (rightly) at Obama. Kettle, met pot.

Who would have thought one would see the day when the 'Conservatives' would be cheering for the naked aggression of Russia? It seems that if they think that it might in any way be a detriment to our President, they are for it. Even to the extent of cheering for the re-instatement of the old Russian and Soviet empire.

There is a name for this, and it is treason. To work against the interests of the United States and, indeed, the civilized world, is treason of the highest sort. These are the people that would have joined the Bund. An embarrassment to our nation, an embarrassment to humanity.

are you insane or just plain crazy...., aaah, do not reply, you will only confirm my suspicions. :up:

can you name some of those cheering "Conservatives" ? if not, then i openly accuse you of being a little bit treasonous ! :up:

you know what they say about a little bit pregnant, don't you :lmao:

He is insane, membership in the AGWCUlt does that to a person.

He hates that we don't believe his ManMade Global Warming hoax so instead of debating he wants to do murder

Who would have thought one would see the day when the 'Conservatives' would be cheering for the naked aggression of Russia? It seems that if they think that it might in any way be a detriment to our President, they are for it. Even to the extent of cheering for the re-instatement of the old Russian and Soviet empire.

There is a name for this, and it is treason. To work against the interests of the United States and, indeed, the civilized world, is treason of the highest sort. These are the people that would have joined the Bund. An embarrassment to our nation, an embarrassment to humanity.
Have a link or three to this cheering?

Why the hell do I need that? It is completely evident right here on the US Message Board.

got a link to that ?

He already ran twice before for president what do you mean he never chose to run for president? I have heard the disinformation before on Zhirinovsky being a joke, ect. That isn't the story on the inside about him though. You see, there were two members here who live in Russia and joined in a conversation here one day about Zhirinovsky. Both Russians rabidly hated Americans and one named himself after Stalingrad.. so one day I mention to them its obvious to see they are Zhirinovsky supporters. They said, how did you know? How do I know? Zhirinovksy has the same ideas they did. It wasn't hard to figure out. I told them about Zhirinovsky's plan to lead an Islamic army to take Israel and that the invasion is actually referred to in the bible. They couldn't resist asking me where is it and what does it say? They already had heard speeches from Zhirinovsky about the coming invasion. I thought maybe they got in trouble for saying too much. Not sure. What would be your guess? ( they disappeared from the board after that )

We are running for president for about 10 people, and the last of them Zhirinovsky. It should not be taken attention. Laughing at him the whole country, and for this he is popular, but he was never elected. He sings songs and dances. Do you want a president? Take :)
Just if someone threatened Russia, it is a lie. Russian bloodthirsty only when fighting for their mothers. You do not show all of us on TV
Zhirinovsky stories about the invasion-bullshit, he is a nobody. Is just lied. These people who say bad on the board, just juvenile fools, and there is no reason to worry, we do not happen of this trouble. I'm surprised that you're asking about this, do you really as bad people say about us? We have no dictatorship and democracy, we live in a shit, but we free people.
Sorry please, I find it hard to write without errors

Last edited:
Don't worry about it. Sallow was one of the more vocal traitorous dogs on this forum during the Bush years, often siding with unpatriotic individuals who were focused on aiding America's enemies by citing and spreading seditious propaganda. Hell, he probably still does, but only when a Republican is speaking. Otherwise, all the things he rails against when an R is in office, are perfectly acceptable to him now.

The US has no business interfering with an internal matter with Russia. Not that I don't think that our military could not defeat the Russians, but that war would be so costly that in truth, no one could be declared a victor. There would just be dead bodies, everywhere.

The new Ukrainian regime is as corrupt as the previous, if not more so. The US has been trying to engineer a secession from the Russians for years now and would amount to Russia trying to get Florida to join them over the USA.

The problem we have right now, is that the Russian President is a man, much like most of OUR Presidents used to be. But the current occupant is an effete snob who can't even be secure in his own beliefs and sexuality. Is it any wonder that a true leader puts him in a bad light. But we 'll soon be rid of this woman, and will have a new President soon. Maybe one that is twice the man Obama is....Like Hillary.

You're thinking about the Hannity forum. Remember Okiefest..you know..when all you big bad conservatives were going to show up and kick our liberal butts in the boxing ring?

Only people that showed up was Stephen and Terry..and of course..your dog.

But that's another story.

And not once did I side with a foreign leader against Bush.

I was against the invasion of Iraq..and many of Bush's policies..and said so.

Even though you and your cronies bought into the line "You are either with us or with the Terrorists".

You guys were pro-torture, pro-Patriot Act, pro unlimited detention with no trial..heck you were in with that whole Bush doctrine thing, hook line and sinker.

That was REALLY un-constitutional by the way.
I never heard anything about a boxing match. I question that happned, but i do remember Okiefest....

Not once? I remember those days as well, when you all were siding with the phrench against Bush. There were others as well, though they've been deposed now...Might have been that Eye-tallian fuck..can't recall his name...

Funny how your opposing Iraq is not treason, but our opposing Syria, Libya, and now Ukraine is treasonous.

BTW....the torture wasn't exactly hair splitting stuff and it was done on the enemy, you know, those guys willing to kill us all? The Patriot Act? The one that the Democrats voted for, and have been modifying to use against political groups in the USA? And I remember right, both Liability and Myself were pretty much skeptical of the Patriot Act. We both said it was legal, but walked the razors edge and worried about it in the hands of a Democrat....turns out we were yet again, correct to fear that. But then, the made up and phoney Bush Doctrine thing was something that was tossed around a lot, but never proven.

So much for that....

The point is, for every vile and vitriolic thing you and the left said about Bush, you have zero room to complain when it is hurled (rightly) at Obama. Kettle, met pot.

:lol:

I was actually there, bub.

You guys weren't at all "skeptical" about anything. And you still are endorsing torture.

And you can talk with Stephen (one of the nicest people I've ever met) about my visit.

None of you showed up. But you had a nice dog.

Damn right! If you're an American who's NOT cheering for Russia right now then you're a commie in disguise and you should go find a pole to smoke!

the level of obama derangement syndrome borders on treasonous

I do not believe it is treasonous, but I do see it as most definitely bordering on a disorder. I myself did not vote for Obama, nor any Democrat in over 34 years of participating in elections. Evenmore, on the matter of this recent uprising in Ukraine, it seems the for and against Russia, or the EU or even the rioters that assumed control outside of the electorate crosses party lines. I have seen those who have been one way on this matter or that, join with others that they were totally against on other matters. I do not know what this reveals, but it spans the political spectrum.

The EU made a gambit trying to lure Ukraine towards the west, and it lost, so it took to giving moral comfort to the extremist in Ukraine who took control of the protests, turning them into violent confrontation against the government that was legally elected. Many of the extremists who controlled much of the more violent clashes have far right and Nazi sympathies and do not hide from it. They could care less about the issue about joining the EU or not. Is this who some wish to lay down with if it comes to a fight? I wonder.

BBC News - Ukraine: The far-right groups patrolling Kiev

I suspect that the leaders in the EU got what they gambled for, a Russia that is now preoccupied with an unstable Ukraine. Had their gamble succeeded, Ukraine would be less in the Russian sphere. Now that it hasn't it doesn't matter, for they still gain, looking better since they would rather compare their successes to some one else's troubles.

Why the hell do I need that? It is completely evident right here on the US Message Board.

got a link to that ?

They are in the thread.

Check this one:

Meathead said:
Russia's got a black belt. We have pajama boy.

He isn't wishing the Russians win or go back to Soviet rule. He is saying our President is weak.

We need to stand up and make Russia back down, not the other way around. Russia and Putin need bitch slapped.

Which conservatives are cheering Putin's entry in Ukraine? The OP is full of crap. We do have a treaty, along with the EU and eastern Ukraine apparently is pro Russia so it isn't a simple matter. Obama's problem is that he believes his media hype and thinks his words are still relevant on the world's stage. You only get so many chances. Someone needs to school him on reality but I think many around him live in the same bubble.

What the OP thinks is conservatives cheering Putin on is conservatives saying "We told you so" about Obama. Community organizing and stirring up shit for political points doesn't translate into effective leadership.

got a link to that ?

They are in the thread.

Check this one:

Meathead said:

He isn't wishing the Russians win or go back to Soviet rule. He is saying our President is weak.

We need to stand up and make Russia back down, not the other way around. Russia and Putin need bitch slapped.

our President is weak.

:iagree: .... :2up:

Russia and Putin need bitch slapped.

:iagree: .... :2up:

"our President".., needs a bit of bitch slapping also :slap:

Wrong Gertrude, we are scoffing at the Obabble/Hillary reset initiative that somehow went tragically wrong. A real surprise to limp dick LIBTARDS all over the world.

got a link to that ?

They are in the thread.

Check this one:

Meathead said:

Naw..

He's saying he'd rather have Putin.

And I dunno how one "bitch slaps" a country with nuclear missiles.

I thought "bitch slapping" was off the table when it would lead to total destruction of the biosphere.

He already ran twice before for president what do you mean he never chose to run for president? I have heard the disinformation before on Zhirinovsky being a joke, ect. That isn't the story on the inside about him though. You see, there were two members here who live in Russia and joined in a conversation here one day about Zhirinovsky. Both Russians rabidly hated Americans and one named himself after Stalingrad.. so one day I mention to them its obvious to see they are Zhirinovsky supporters. They said, how did you know? How do I know? Zhirinovksy has the same ideas they did. It wasn't hard to figure out. I told them about Zhirinovsky's plan to lead an Islamic army to take Israel and that the invasion is actually referred to in the bible. They couldn't resist asking me where is it and what does it say? They already had heard speeches from Zhirinovsky about the coming invasion. I thought maybe they got in trouble for saying too much. Not sure. What would be your guess? ( they disappeared from the board after that )

We are running for president for about 10 people, and the last of them Zhirinovsky. It should not be taken attention. Laughing at him the whole country, and for this he is popular, but he was never elected. He sings songs and dances. Do you want a president? Take :)
Just if someone threatened Russia, it is a lie. Russian bloodthirsty only when fighting for their mothers. You do not show all of us on TV
Zhirinovsky stories about the invasion-bullshit, he is a nobody. Is just lied. These people who say bad on the board, just juvenile fools, and there is no reason to worry, we do not happen of this trouble. I'm surprised that you're asking about this, do you really as bad people say about us? We have no dictatorship and democracy, we live in a shit, but we free people.
Sorry please, I find it hard to write without errors

Thank you for your response. Zhirinovsky may be last but in this case the last is going to become first - its being played out the opposite of what it is. It is Andersson style chess - Kasperov tipped us off with the latest move when he made his comment about Reagan. Gorbachov said Putins time was over right before he returned as president. Lies are to be expected. Was Mednedev ever really in control of anything over there? Things are not what they appear to be in your region of the world, C3P0.. make room for that too.

On the matter of Russians only being bloodthirsty when fighting for their mothers. This is what they are told. It sounds so noble it could almost bring you to tears. In reality when your comrades invade the USA they will be fighting for a bloodthirsty, philandering wife beating sociopath who stole billions from legitimate businessmen because he didn't have the ability to earn it straight up and murdered his political opponents in the most vicious way because he couldn't win without cheating. That's about it in a nutshell. Thanks for reading. - Jeremiah

Last edited:

You're a lying cocksucker.

Period.

Why do you Patriotic Americans bother with giving this piece of fucking shit, cocksucking, traitor of a scumbag ANY attention by contributing to the lying cocksucker's thread?

You're idiots

On the matter of Russians only being bloodthirsty when fighting for their mothers. This is what they are told. It sounds so noble it could almost bring you to tears. In reality when your comrades invade the USA they will be fighting for a bloodthirsty, philandering wife beating sociopath who stole billions from legitimate businessmen because he didn't have the ability to earn it straight up and murdered his political opponents in the most vicious way because he couldn't win without cheating. That's about it in a nutshell. Thanks for reading. - Jeremiah

It was revenge for the burning of the cityes in 1945. Everything has changed. We have nothing you have to do if we did not attack first, we have one person per square mile, we do not need a foreign land.

Forum List

Back