Constitutional attorney Jonathan Turley (not a Republican) calls Biden a liar

Great interview and touches on what is so dangerous about this for Democrats: everyone can see what a sweet deal Hunter got here--a deal none of us would EVER be afforded.

Americans hate that. And not just Republicans.
Almost no one is prosecuted criminally for failing to pay taxes right away. You file an amended return, pay your taxes and lates fees, and everyone moves on.

This was interesting. I watched this on FNC earlier.

Could it be...?

I found a democrat I like??? :eek: Wow... will wonders ever cease?!!

(not that I am just now discovering Turley... not hardly... been watch FNC for many years now)
Yawn. DINO.

Turdly is loud mouth Con who caters to Fucked Snooze brain dead viewers.
You are an excellent Democrat sheeple.

1690666818207.jpeg

1690667087587.jpeg

No one freezes in Texas. Absurd.

Apparently you didn't hear about the ice storm of 2021 in the Dallas area. I not only heard of it, I got stuck in it. 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch of solid ice on everything including the roads. I spent 12 hours on the interstate because my truck wouldn't move. Neither would anyone elses. There was a huge pileup that killed several people that was caused by the incredible ice storm.

Yes, Texas froze.

Apparently you didn't hear about the ice storm of 2021 in the Dallas area. I not only heard of it, I got stuck in it. 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch of solid ice on everything including the roads. I spent 12 hours on the interstate because my truck wouldn't move. Neither would anyone elses. There was a huge pileup that killed several people that was caused by the incredible ice storm.

Yes, Texas froze.
Yeah, but it thaws the next day.

Almost no one is prosecuted criminally for failing to pay taxes right away. You file an amended return, pay your taxes and lates fees, and everyone moves on.

It's not about the taxes, for the most part.

Turley is a conservative lawyer and a longtime regular on Fox (Fox viewers know this), providing right-leaning legal/constitutional opinion.

Nothing wrong with that, and in fact it's always good a good idea to get both sides of an issue, but the OP premise about him is incorrect.

Last edited:
You sure seem to be forgiving for someone stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes. That is effectively what Hunter Biden did for two years.

You sure seem to be forgiving for someone stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes. That is effectively what Hunter Biden did for two years.
I’m less forgiving than the Trump cultists who wanted to forgive Trump’s business for stealing far more.

Forum List

Back