Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017

Liberty is the freedom to get shot.

No, that's left-wing freedom.... the freedom to get shot, and not have the slightest chance of defending yourself.

We are going to avoid getting shot, because we can fight back.

Sure, you can fight back, unless of course there are 3 of them with guns, and you only have one.

Then you have a better chance if you shoot faster. None if you don't shoot at all.

(Billy rolls his eyes)

Actually, statistically, you have a better chance is neither side have guns.

And apparently using big fed government to circumvent state's rights.

Does your state recognize driver's licenses from all 50 states, or do I get charged with driving without a license in your state?
If I drive to another state, I have to obey their driving laws. I can't tell the officer a violation is okay because it's allowed in my state.

Now you are just being ignorant. Embrace the suck! You lost the argument.
If the law passes and is not overturned by the courts, then I lose. Until then, drive through my state Virginia with a radar detector that's allowed in 48 other states and see what happens.

So far, nothing. :lmao:

Does your state recognize driver's licenses from all 50 states, or do I get charged with driving without a license in your state?
If I drive to another state, I have to obey their driving laws. I can't tell the officer a violation is okay because it's allowed in my state.

If the law passes and is not overturned by the courts, then I lose. Until then, drive through my state Virginia with a radar detector that's allowed in 48 other states and see what happens.
So,,you're saying I can't drive in the state of VA without a VA drivers license?

Sure, you can fight back, unless of course there are 3 of them with guns, and you only have one.
This is a totally separate issue -- what do you do when you are outgunned and/or outnumbered?

The answer of course is you run and then you take cover.

It's a separate issue of the same thing.

The USA has the HIGHEST murder rate in the first world. By a large margin too, it's not even close. The US is also the only country in the first world which has such lax gun laws. Switzerland has lots of guns, but not lax gun laws, but even then its gun murders are higher than the UK's gun murders, even though it has a lower murder rate.

No, that's left-wing freedom.... the freedom to get shot, and not have the slightest chance of defending yourself.

Then you have a better chance if you shoot faster. None if you don't shoot at all.

(Billy rolls his eyes)

We Americans are coming to your town soon....very soon....

(Billy rolls his eyes)

That will not happen so long as the Constitution is in force, unless we kill all the bad guys instead of sending them to the spa for a makeover.

Still doable...
BOOM: 3 Robbers Are NO Match For One Dad Who Is Defending His Kids (Video)

Potentially, it depends on the situation.

But it doesn't stop the reality that with guns in society it can often be gun v. gun. Without guns it's no gun v. no gun.

Still doable...

But it doesn't stop the reality that with guns in society it can often be gun v. gun. Without guns it's no gun v. no gun.
How cute....so criminals will obey laws in your liberal utopia.....huh.....

Radar detectors are designed to allow the owner to escape prosecution for a criminal act. IMHO, they should be illegal everywhere. Your mileage may vary.

This is a totally separate issue -- what do you do when you are outgunned and/or outnumbered?

The answer of course is you run and then you take cover.

It's a separate issue of the same thing.

The USA has the HIGHEST murder rate in the first world. By a large margin too, it's not even close. The US is also the only country in the first world which has such lax gun laws. Switzerland has lots of guns, but not lax gun laws, but even then its gun murders are higher than the UK's gun murders, even though it has a lower murder rate.

Honestly, why don't you go somewhere else? You'd be much happier.

Consider gun control 25 years ago, and now. There's no going back to that arbitrary disarmament program.

So,,you're saying I can't drive in the state of VA without a VA drivers license?
Have your windows tinted really dark and drive 85 on the highway because both are okay in Texas and see what happens.

Have your windows tinted really dark and drive 85 on the highway because both are okay in Texas and see what happens.

How about I agree with you about the window tint? I think that is excessive. Windows without tinting suffer considerable damage from the sun's rays and that leads to costs for the owner who doesn't have it.

Police in Florida often used that as a reason to stop vehicles when they have no probable cause.

(Billy rolls his eyes)

That will not happen so long as the Constitution is in force, unless we kill all the bad guys instead of sending them to the spa for a makeover.

So, basically the US is incapable of dealing with its problems.

So I can drive my out of state car in your state?

(Billy rolls his eyes)

Huh? We are dealing with you fascist democrats just fine....

(Billy rolls his eyes)

No, the current justice system is incapable of dealing with law enforcement and crime.

Still doable...

And the reality is that there are guns in society... If we're going to just wish something away... Why not just wish away crime?

Last edited:

Bad guys have the guns already. Only a real asshole would want people to be unable to defend themselves.

Still doable...

And the reality is that there are guns in society... If we're going to just wish something away... Why not just wish away crime?
Can you imagine how great America would be without liberals....:lol:

Forum List

Back