Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017

Liberty is the freedom to get shot.

No, that's left-wing freedom.... the freedom to get shot, and not have the slightest chance of defending yourself.

We are going to avoid getting shot, because we can fight back.
Do you think that by merely carrying a gun you can avoid getting shot?
Now, having a concealed weapon, and witnessing a fascist like you need help, I would walk away.....so,,you'd be safe at the hands of your attackers.....:lol:

No, that's left-wing freedom.... the freedom to get shot, and not have the slightest chance of defending yourself.

Sure, you can fight back, unless of course there are 3 of them with guns, and you only have one.

Then you have a better chance if you shoot faster. None if you don't shoot at all.

(Billy rolls his eyes)

Actually, statistically, you have a better chance is neither side have guns.

When will the other side not have guns?

Interestingly enough, it turns out that the federal government does not force states to accept driver's licenses from other states. The states all voluntarily chose that themselves. So the entire thread is moot. I should have looked that up 5 pages ago.
So, states are free to stop, say commercial trucking, from their states, and the .gov will stand idly by? Huh........
Interesting you used the word "commercial." Are you doing non-commercial trucking? Because then any state may pull out of the agreement and not accept your license if they want to.
Interesting you say my license....but you have to accept my legal truck....
Unless the state decides not to.

Interestingly enough, it turns out that the federal government does not force states to accept driver's licenses from other states. The states all voluntarily chose that themselves. So the entire thread is moot. I should have looked that up 5 pages ago.
So, states are free to stop, say commercial trucking, from their states, and the .gov will stand idly by? Huh........
Interesting you used the word "commercial." Are you doing non-commercial trucking? Because then any state may pull out of the agreement and not accept your license if they want to.
They can't....

Now, having a concealed weapon, and witnessing a fascist like you need help, I would walk away.....so,,you'd be safe at the hands of your attackers.....:lol:
How would you recognize me? What, in your vacant skull, does a Liberal look like? For that matter, what does a Fascist look like? Do Liberals and Fascists appear the same? What is the difference between a Liberal and a Fascist? Call on your deep and thorough education in Political Science to divine an answer.

How would you recognize me? What, in your vacant skull, does a Liberal look like? For that matter, what does a Fascist look like? Do Liberals and Fascists appear the same? What is the difference between a Liberal and a Fascist? Call on your deep and thorough education in Political Science to divine an answer.
You'd be the fascist pansy without a gun....:lol:

Interestingly enough, it turns out that the federal government does not force states to accept driver's licenses from other states. The states all voluntarily chose that themselves. So the entire argument in support of the OP is moot. I should have looked that up 5 pages ago.

Wrong. Better check your Constitution.
Privileges and Immunities Clause - Wikipedia
Sorry. No language about cars in that.

Doesn't say anything about marriage either, but it applies to marriage licenses too!

They can't....
Maybe, it doesn't really matter. States accept your privilege to drive your truck on a voluntary basis. Nobody forced them to. I don't think there's any law forcing states to accept each others emissions and inspection's standards either but feel free to provide it if you can.

They can't....
Maybe, it doesn't really matter. States accept your privilege to drive your truck on a voluntary basis. Nobody forced them to. I don't think there's any law forcing states to accept each others emissions and inspection's standards either but feel free to provide it if you can.
No, states accept me according to laws....they would accept my truck outright....

I can drive my earth raping 1950's gas guzzler anywhere I want in California....and no one can stop anyone from driving it....

Well done. A phenomenal retort. How's life in Mom's basement?

Well done. A phenomenal retort. How's life in Mom's basement?
Oh, and I forgot....you'd be lisping help.....:lol:

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, it turns out that the federal government does not force states to accept driver's licenses from other states. The states all voluntarily chose that themselves. So the entire argument in support of the OP is moot. I should have looked that up 5 pages ago.

Doesn't say anything about marriage either, but it applies to marriage licenses too!
Your state can stop accepting marriage licenses from any other state. As long as it applies to all marriages. :thup:

Your state can stop accepting marriage licenses from any other state. As long as it applies to all marriages. :thup:

Nope. Sorry. Your ignorance appears to be self-inflicted.

I teach this stuff.

They can't....
No, states accept me according to laws....they would accept my truck outright....

I can drive my earth raping 1950's gas guzzler anywhere I want in California....and no one can stop anyone from driving it....
As long as it passes safety inspections and California doesn't pass a law against it and withdraw from its voluntary agreement with other states

Nope. Sorry. Your ignorance appears to be self-inflicted.

I teach this stuff.
You do? That's scary. You know so much that isn't so.

Sure, you can fight back, unless of course there are 3 of them with guns, and you only have one.
This is a totally separate issue -- what do you do when you are outgunned and/or outnumbered?

The answer of course is you run and then you take cover.

It's a separate issue of the same thing.

The USA has the HIGHEST murder rate in the first world. By a large margin too, it's not even close. The US is also the only country in the first world which has such lax gun laws. Switzerland has lots of guns, but not lax gun laws, but even then its gun murders are higher than the UK's gun murders, even though it has a lower murder rate.

Honestly, why don't you go somewhere else? You'd be much happier.

Consider gun control 25 years ago, and now. There's no going back to that arbitrary disarmament program.

Great argument dude.

Literally, if you don't like the shit, go somewhere else. Wow. That's how you solve problems, look at Detroit, it solves some of its problems like that.

You Democrats made Detroit what it is today.

Chicago is next, then San Francisco.

Pigs.

They can't....

As long as it passes safety inspections and California doesn't pass a law against it and withdraw from its voluntary agreement with other states
As a part of the Union, They can do nothing about it....sorry.....

They can't....

Oh you're talking about driving it illegally. Well then I guess nobody can stop you as long as you don't get caught. Best of luck to you.

They can't....

Oh you're talking about driving it illegally. Well then I guess nobody can stop you as long as you don't get caught. Best of luck to you.
It would never pass California emissions, and accept it they must......

Forum List

Back