Constitutional Question

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
I understand that Pres Joe cannot take office until January.
However as the US is currently in the midst of a health crisis could this be looked at ?

Could trump step aside and allow Biden to tackle the pandemic ?

However as the US is currently in the midst of a health crisis could this be looked at ?

How would Biden do that?

Got any suggestions?

He hasn't won yet. He's up in Nevada by only 7500 votes and trails in the other states.

Then come the legal challenges from the Litigator in Chief.

I'll believe it if/when I see him taking the Oath of Office.

If Trump were to step down, VP Pence would take office. I do not recall any way for a president-elect to be put in office early, even if the current office holder cooperated.

How would Biden do that?

Got any suggestions?
Well he could take it seriously, follow the science. That sort of thing. It would save lives.

How would Biden do that?

Got any suggestions?
Well he could take it seriously, follow the science. That sort of thing. It would save lives.

Predictions were 200k if we did everything perfectly. Even if you believe the numbers, which no one does, we are only a little shy of that.

SO, shove your panic mongering up your ass.

How would Biden do that?

Got any suggestions?

Predictions were 200k if we did everything perfectly. Even if you believe the numbers, which no one does, we are only a little shy of that.

230k death toll and the body count is going up every day. Its a big deal to those people and their families.

The answer is no. However it is normal for what is called the transition team to begin working with the outgoing administration to make sure there is a smooth transition of power. This time it is certain that the Biden transition team will not be allowed anywhere near the White House just for spite.

Hell No!

Biden can only make plans

Trump will most likely whine like a b*tch

~S~

The Covid virus isn't going to start playing nice when and if Biden becomes president. He can announce a mask mandate, but he can not enforce it.

Covid will most likely disappear and/or mutate ,like every other virus

~S~

There is nothing Biden can do that Trump hasnt already done.
If Biden locks down, or tries to mandates anything, it will increase death and financial hardship. People are tired of this.
Trump already shut travel down early, saving millions of lives, that Biden did not want to do.
Trump = ventilators
Trump = warp speed vaccines and therapeutics
Trump = plan to distribute vaccines.
There is nothing that Biden can do that wont cause further dismay among citizens.
One thing for sure, Biden will not hold China accountable, you can count on that.

How would Biden do that?

Got any suggestions?

230k death toll and the body count is going up every day. Its a big deal to those people and their families.

You have almost 50,000 coronavirus deaths in your little floating turd of an island. Maybe you should mind your own affairs.

Do the math: 50,000 deaths out of a population of 66 million amounts to a .076% coronavirus death rate.

We've had 200,000 coronavirus deaths and a population of 328.24 million. That works out to a coronavirus death rate of 0.060% which by all standards of math and science, are lower than yours.

So fix your own shit first, before you meddle in ours.

Last edited:

How would Biden do that?

Got any suggestions?

Viruses arise and spread. According to the "science" 200k was if we did everything perfectly.

Sure, human suffering is a tragedy. I am against it. But you judge a policy or a leader by a standard of what is possible, not some perfect ideal, where no one dies from a pandemic.

That you pretend otherwise, is you admitting that you are not serious about judging him, you are just a monkey throwing shit at your enemies.

The Covid virus isn't going to start playing nice when and if Biden becomes president. He can announce a mask mandate, but he can not enforce it.

BUT, the media (and cdc) will stop panicmongering. This will allow Biden to quickly claim credit for it getting "better.
Oh yes, and you can count on the MSM and Tech's to portray it just that way.
They will start calling Joe "The Magic Man" who cured Covid

How would Biden do that?

Got any suggestions?

Viruses arise and spread. According to the "science" 200k was if we did everything perfectly.

Sure, human suffering is a tragedy. I am against it. But you judge a policy or a leader by a standard of what is possible, not some perfect ideal, where no one dies from a pandemic.

That you pretend otherwise, is you admitting that you are not serious about judging him, you are just a monkey throwing shit at your enemies.
All Trump ever had to do was act like he gave a shit. Instead he treated the pandemic like a political opponent and tried to defeat it with bluster and bullshit.

BUT, the media (and cdc) will stop panicmongering. This will allow Biden to quickly claim credit for it getting "better.
Oh yes, and you can count on the MSM and Tech's to portray it just that way.

I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago about it and made certain predictions.

One of which is, that within a month of Biden taking office, the CDC will change how they count the deaths, to be more "accurate".

This of course, will be barely mentioned in a release that will be buried by the msm media.

BUT, they will make a big deal about the "drop" in the numbers. And Biden will be given credit.

THen the restrictions will be lifted and Biden will get the credit for the economy coming back.

Total bullshit. But that is our future, barring a recount miracle.

Forum List

Back