cops force pepper spray down the throats of UC davis students

I just love this:

The Teas Partiers are these law abiding citizens who are the epitome of what every good american should be.

The OWS are unemployed bums who mooch off the state....RATFLMAO

Couldn't make this shit up if you tried....

with good reason:

you know how the right loves its lobbyists:

1-b1e6a238b0.jpg

I'm a little curious about something, my friend.

How can this letter be dated Nov 24, 2011 when today is only Nov 20th??

Ignore the Date. This comes at the request of Mr Rather.

Ensuring inherent rights of non-protesters has nothing to do with thuggery. It has everything to do with police work and keeping the peace.

But, you are a whackjob truther, so who knows what goes on inside your cranium.

They did the opposite of keeping the peace. They used an aggressive & violent tactic when it was totally unnecessary. The Protesters were peaceful. The Police were not.
It was necessary. They were told several times to go. They did not. The cops made them go and they protected the rights of the non-protesters.

:thup:

More & more i only see the Police making these peaceful protests turn violent. They seem to be instigating and causing the violence. These people were completely peaceful until the jack-booters got there to harass them. Take the Police out of the equation and i'm sure this thing would have stayed peaceful. Why were the Police there anyway? There was no violence reported. Maybe they should keep the Police away instead? They seem to be the problem,not the protesters. We should be able to conduct peaceful protests without the Police being involved at all. We have the right to assemble. The Police should just stay out of it. They caused all the violence in this situation for sure.

They did the opposite of keeping the peace. They used an aggressive & violent tactic when it was totally unnecessary. The Protesters were peaceful. The Police were not.
It was necessary. They were told several times to go. They did not. The cops made them go and they protected the rights of the non-protesters.

:thup:

More & more i only see the Police making these peaceful protests turn violent. ....
There is nothing peaceful abut a protest when they violate the rights of non-protesters and break the law.

It's not rocket science. But, to a truther, it must be.

I just love this:

The Teas Partiers are these law abiding citizens who are the epitome of what every good american should be.

The OWS are unemployed bums who mooch off the state....RATFLMAO

Couldn't make this shit up if you tried....

with good reason:

1-b1e6a238b0.jpg

probably the date it was intended to be distributed. but it's been out for a few days.

beyond that. :dunno:

but it doesn't change the contents.

with good reason:

1-b1e6a238b0.jpg

probably the date it was intended to be distributed. but it's been out for a few days.

It changes its validity as authentic.

But then, loony libs believed Dan Rather and CBS NEWS.

Soooooooooooooooooooo?:eusa_whistle:

with good reason:

1-b1e6a238b0.jpg

Who intends to distribute something, other than a turkey, pumpkin pie, or some cranberry sauce, on Thanksgiving day?

with good reason:

1-b1e6a238b0.jpg

Sorry, but I have to think it is some kind of smear, and the creator was not very bright.

Who intends to distribute something, other than a turkey, pumpkin pie, or some cranberry sauce, on Thanksgiving day?

Damn, I missed that little tidbit.

These local Governments should order their Police to move a certain distance away from these protests. The further away the Police are,the more peaceful the protest will be. The Police are instigating this unnecessary violence. The People have the right to assemble without the Police being in their faces. These local Governments just need to take action. Move the Police out instead of the Protesters. I know this upsets all the goose stepper cheerleaders but it really is the intelligent thing to do.

These local Governments should order their Police to move a certain distance away from these protests. The further away the Police are,the more peaceful the protest will be. The Police are instigating this unnecessary violence. The People have the right to assemble without the Police being in their faces. These local Governments just need to take action. Move the Police out instead of the Protesters. I know this upsets all the goose stepper cheerleaders but it really is the intelligent thing to do.
Sure. When they burn private property, fuck the owner.

When they turn private property into a dump, fuck the owner.

When they rape women, too fucking bad for her.

When they beat someone, too fucking bad for them.

When they prevent non-protesters from working, fuck the workers.

When they interfere with non-protesters going to school, fuck the non-protesters.

Etc.

Great idea, Skippy. :thup:

And after the Police move out from the protesters, they should blockade anyone from entering and exiting, and let evolution take it's course.

After a time, the weirdos will drop like flies from hunger, pestilence and disease, and the last remaining few will understand why they need to be a part of civilization instead of trying to mold it into their warped version of one.

so they got all the permits and followed all the rules
:eusa_whistle:

Hey maybe you didn't get the memo, but the U.S. Constitution is the SUPREME law of the land, and supercedes any and all city, county/parish, and state laws.

sure
but see the 10th admendment
The Tenth Amendment states the Constitution's principle of federalism by providing that powers not granted to the federal government nor prohibited to the states by the Constitution are reserved, respectively, to the states or the people.

The courts have ruled many times that these rules do not
infringe on your rights

see recent NYC ruling
No wonder this country is so messed up
the Left is just terrible with laws and the constitution

I dunno what the NYC ruling has to do with assaulting peaceful protesters with pepper spray, that case evicted people who were taking up residence - the protesters I see in the picture at UC Davis weren't camping out, they were merely sitting on the ground in a public space, is that not true?

Last edited:
Hey maybe you didn't get the memo, but the U.S. Constitution is the SUPREME law of the land, and supercedes any and all city, county/parish, and state laws.

sure
The Tenth Amendment states the Constitution's principle of federalism by providing that powers not granted to the federal government nor prohibited to the states by the Constitution are reserved, respectively, to the states or the people.

infringe on your rights

see recent NYC ruling

I dunno what the NYC ruling has to do with assaulting peaceful protesters with pepper spray, that case evicted people who were taking up residence - the protesters I see in the picture at UC Davis weren't camping out, they were merely sitting on the ground in a public space, is that not true?

Maybe this should be the point of this whole thread: You don't know what happened or what those people were doing leading up to that point in time. They were obviously attempting to block the police from going somewhere. But do protestors have the right to restrict the movements of cops through a public space that they are charged with supervising? My inclination is to think that peaceful assembly does not include physically restricting the free movement of others - even cops. I don't know one way or the other who was wrong, yet a bunch of people are jumping to conclusions based upon a one sided story and calling the cops pigs and thugs instead of even trying to get the whole story. Talk about irrational behavior.

Move the Police out instead of the Protesters and i'm sure these protests will be peaceful. Why do so many people think the State needs to be involved with everything? Let the People protest in peace for God's sake. The Police need to stand down. They're only instigating violence now.

sure

infringe on your rights

see recent NYC ruling

Maybe this should be the point of this whole thread: You don't know what happened or what those people were doing leading up to that point in time. They were obviously attempting to block the police from going somewhere. But do protestors have the right to restrict the movements of cops through a public space that they are charged with supervising? My inclination is to think that peaceful assembly does not include physically restricting the free movement of others - even cops. I don't know one way or the other who was wrong, yet a bunch of people are jumping to conclusions based upon a one sided story and calling the cops pigs and thugs instead of even trying to get the whole story. Talk about irrational behavior.

If the cops weren't doing anything wrong why are they on administrative leave?

How hard would it be for the cops to simply step over the line of protesters and continue on their merry way? Were the cops just mentally retarded or something? Because if I was surrounded by a single line of hippies sitting on the ground in a nuclear bomb drill position, it wouldn't take many brain cells for me to figure out how to get out of that "trap". If the cops are truly that stupid they shouldn't be cops.

Last edited:
The original Tea Partiers would probably support these protesters on this. They would not have allowed the British to treat them this way. They knew all about Government Tyranny. They lived it under the King's oppression.

If the cops weren't doing anything wrong why are they on administrative leave?

How hard would it be for the cops to simply step over the line of protesters and continue on their merry way? Were the cops just mentally retarded or something? Because if I was surrounded by a single line of hippies sitting on the ground in a nuclear bomb drill position, it wouldn't take many brain cells for me to figure out how to get out of that "trap". If the cops are truly that stupid they shouldn't be cops.

Yeah, cop cars can levitate too, can't they? Maybe you should rethink the direction of that retard comment? I just gave one simple example of how the protestors were not acting "peacefully" which is the crux of your entire argument. It doesn't matter that you can subvert someone elses attempt to physically deter you. An attempt to use physical force is not acting peacefully.

In regards to the administrative leave, that means little or nothing. It's not hard to get cops put on administrative leave through political pressure. It doesn't indicate anything other than an investigation into the events are taking place. Do you consider someone on trial automatically guilty because they are on trial? Damn. You do respect the rule of law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back