cops force pepper spray down the throats of UC davis students

They've been trained to be paramilitary jack-booted thugs. So guess what? That's what they are. I don't even blame them so much. I blame the assholes who trained them that way. They're only following orders. But guess where we've heard that before? They need to be trained differently and better. They work for us after all. We don't bow to them. But obviously too many have forgotten that. Time to get some balance back. We're shouldn't fear our public servants.
I'll ask you again.....How old are you?

Legitimate question.....Answer it.

They've been trained to be paramilitary jack-booted thugs. So guess what? That's what they are. I don't even blame them so much. I blame the assholes who trained them that way. They're only following orders. But guess where we've heard that before? They need to be trained differently and better. They work for us after all. We don't bow to them. But obviously too many have forgotten that. Time to get some balance back. We're shouldn't fear our public servants.
I'll ask you again.....How old are you?

Legitimate question.....Answer it.

I could be wrong, but I think he's one of the few adults that has Paul syndrome. Doesn't make him right. just saying.

Hey,some of you can go on bowing to your Gestapo masters if that makes you happy. Some people are into abuse. Takes all kinds i guess. But don't tell the rest of us we have to bow too.

Those student loan brats should have obeyed orders. No matter how petty the crime or disobedience may be the moment you resist an officers orders over and over you put yourself in that situation. Instead of obeying the law they actually got into a circle and surrounded the police. Perhaps the pepper spray was a bit harsh but these protesters are by no means innocent in all this.

Those student loan brats should have obeyed orders. No matter how petty the crime or disobedience may be the moment you resist an officers orders over and over you put yourself in that situation. Instead of obeying the law they actually got into a circle and surrounded the police. Perhaps the pepper spray was a bit harsh but these protesters are by no means innocent in all this.

Yes we must all submit to our Gestapo masters. My God,what happened to Americans? When did they become such submissive pussies? Our original Tea Partiers would not have submitted to the King's thugs this way. If they had subscribed to such obedient submission,we wouldn't have a United States of America. So to Hell with these jack-booted morons. I hope they get prosecuted. Fuck em.

Yes we must all submit to our Gestapo masters. My God,what happened to Americans? When did they become such submissive pussies? Our original Tea Partiers would not have submitted to the King's thugs this way. If they had subscribed to such obedient submission,we wouldn't have a United States of America. So to Hell with these jack-booted morons. I hope they get prosecuted. Fuck em.

Now I'm curious...How old are you? Don't worry Paul, I'm not the government...common, humor me.

Seriously......Is that all you do is repeat the same thing, over and over and over and over and over again?

Seriously......Is that all you do is repeat the same thing, over and over and over and over and over again?

Perhaps that is the only way the poster can think of that anything will ever sink into your skull.

cops force pepper spray down the throats of UC davis students

Very uncalled for
Very fascist
and..very 60's pig like.

What is it with this love & admiration for authoritarian jerks? So many Americans are now so quick to defend and worship these jerks. The American heart & spirit seems dead at this point. What happened? We used to be a nation that prided itself on not bowing to authoritarian oppression. Looks like we're the complete opposite now. So many are so quick to make excuses for the authoritarians. Is it out of fear or just a fascination with men in black military uniforms holding big weapons. I just don't get it. America has lost its independent spirit. It's so sad.

Last edited:
What is it with this love & admiration for authoritarian jerks? So many Americans are now so quick to defend and worship these jerks. The American heart & spirit seems dead at this point. What happened? We used to be a nation that prided itself on not bowing to authoritarian oppression. Looks like we're the complete opposite now. So many are so quick to make excuses for the authoritarians. Is it out of fear or just a fascination with men in black military uniforms holding big weapons. I just don't get it. America has lost its independent spirit. It's so sad.

It's might makes right, nothing complicated, reptile brains at work.

Yea i guess,but how did this happen to so many Americans? I'll never get all this love and worship of authority. We were never a nation who believed in that. We were always independent-minded and strong. To see all these people cheering and bowing to authority,really is very sad. They'll defend anything their jack-booters do. It's so damn weird. How did they brainwash the masses that way? Crazy stuff.

Last edited:

Yea i guess,but how did this happen to so many Americans? I'll never get all this love and worship of authority. We were never a nation who believed in that. We were always independent-minded and strong. To see all these people cheering and bowing to authority,really is very sad. They'll defend anything their jack-booters do. It's so damn weird. How did they brainwash the masses that way? Crazy stuff.

People are always like this, you are just seeing the worst. Don't take the opinions of these people as normal for conservatives, most of them are actually reasonable people, but they are willingly drowned out by the vocal fringe element we see here. Zealots demand control of the conversation.

Come on, son, just admit it............You've had many run-ins with the cops, got stupid, was put in your place, and now you're all butthurt and bitter that they wouldn't play along with your stupidity.

"Jack Boots"....."Gestapo"......Yeah, you're not an entertaining, paranoid loon.:50:

You fuckin' people are hilarious.....to say the least.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Come on, son, just admit it............You've had many run-ins with the cops, got stupid, was put in your place, and now you're all butthurt and bitter that they wouldn't play along with your stupidity.

"Jack Boots"....."Gestapo"......Yeah, you're not an entertaining, paranoid loon.:50:

You fuckin' people are hilarious.....to say the least.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Got actual diarrhea
over that one, Hey?

Forum List

Back