Cops salute Mayor DeBlasio

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Cops SALUTE Bill de Blasio at wake for slain NYPD officer Wenjian Liu - after commissioner urges them to respect the mayor and stop turning their backs on him

By Mia De Graaf and Kieran Corcoran For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:41 EST, 3 January 2015 | Updated: 15:49 EST, 3 January 2015

Now, the teapers will start to HATE the NYPD and police. Be prepared for even more whites killing LEO's in the coming days.

Now, the teapers will start to HATE the NYPD and police. Be prepared for even more whites killing LEO's in the coming days.

Didnt know we had rash of whites killing police officers.
Got a link?
Authorities said they believe the Millers were acting alone but they espoused an "anti-government, anti-police" ideology with militia and white supremacist overtones.

Investigators were looking into possible links between the couple and some of the groups that converged on rancher Cliven Bundy's property during his armed standoff with federal rangers over land rights.

Two Cops Three Others Killed in Las Vegas Shooting Spree - NBC News

Texas father and son kill N.C. couple wound officers in crime spree - Yahoo News

Also let me add, this isnt a case of police getting in the way of these guys they were HUNTING police with purpose.

Got a link?
Of course you didn't know...you are a racist who only puts the evil black man under a microscope. Somewhere on the forum, I listed all of the cops killed in 2014, with guns, by race. White people killed more cops than ALL races combined.

It's not my fault the you and the rest of the hate ilk ran away when the stats were posted.

Got a link?
Authorities said they believe the Millers were acting alone but they espoused an "anti-government, anti-police" ideology with militia and white supremacist overtones.

Investigators were looking into possible links between the couple and some of the groups that converged on rancher Cliven Bundy's property during his armed standoff with federal rangers over land rights.

Texas father and son kill N.C. couple wound officers in crime spree - Yahoo News

Also let me add, this isnt a case of police getting in the way of these guys they were HUNTING police with purpose.
Oh geeze...that is old news...there are at least a dozen more examples of whites killing cops since the Bundy terrorists.

Got a link?

So we have one incident where cops were killed and one where some cops were injured.
You really want to call that a national emergency when that's an an average day for black thugs?

Got a link?
Of course you didn't know...you are a racist who only puts the evil black man under a microscope. Somewhere on the forum, I listed all of the cops killed in 2014, with guns, by race. White people killed more cops than ALL races combined.

It's not my fault the you and the rest of the hate ilk ran away when the stats were posted.

You got to learn percentages. It'll really open your eyes....or not.

Got a link?

So we have one incident where cops were killed and one where some cops were injured.
You really want to call that a national emergency when that's an an average day for black thugs?
One incident...are you fricking stupid or just an idiot racist...oh, more like both.

Got a link?

Look it up and figure out the percentages...doesn't change the FACT that whites killed more cops than ANY race combined. You can dodge and weave all you want, you are a racist and more whites kill cops than any other race...we read about it weekly. We see the threats by your ilk on this very forum...yet you ignore it because you are a racist piece of shit.

Got a link?

Look it up and figure out the percentages...doesn't change the FACT that whites killed more cops than ANY race combined. You can dodge and weave all you want, you are a racist and more whites kill cops than any other race...we read about it weekly. We see the threats by your ilk on this very forum...yet you ignore it because you are a racist piece of shit.

Yeah....it's amazing how afraid the cops are to patrol in white neighborhoods.
You keep on lying and your buddies can keep on dying..no big deal to me.

Got a link?

No of course it's different. .. they are white. Which is always treated better than when the shooter isa black person.

Suddenly cops being shot isn't a big deal I guess.

Got a link?

Are we taking about chips being afraid or cops being killed? Not being afraid doesn't make you less dead yanno

Got a link?

No of course it's different. .. they are white. Which is always treated better than when the shooter isa black person.

The big difference being? Whites want those responsible prosecuted and executed.
You stupid fucks want to to turn the gunman into a hero.

Got a link?

No matter what the subject, the racist slime ^^^ come crawling out from under their slimy rocks.

Got a link?

The big difference being? Whites want those responsible prosecuted and executed.

"Wants" is the arguement used by those who lack proof

Got a link?

Yep sure.....that's why the incident in Ferguson got resolved by the police and DA....the hell with the Constitution and the way we are supposed to handle crime in the US....you only want blacks and minorities prosecuted and executed...those are the facts.

Got a link?

Given the FACTS...they should be!

Got a link?

Yep sure.....that's why the incident in Ferguson got resolved by the police and DA....the hell with the Constitution and the way we are supposed to handle crime in the US....you only want blacks and minorities prosecuted and executed...those are the facts.

STFU Bimbo.
I've said dozens of times I dont give a shit what color they are. They commit crimes like we're talking about here? Put em down.
The fucken idiot ghetto blacks canonize common street thugs.

Forum List

Back