Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

In a word, Y-E-S

Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it.

"Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress.

"He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in."

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?

Yes, it could be done. But there is an easier way. And a far better one. Deport about 50 million of them. Then, if you even see a mexican in your country, you will know without any doubt that they don't belong there. In that way, getting rid of them would be as easy as making a rain drop fall.

Friend of yours, Correll? He sure didn't come here with me!:eusa_whistle:

In a word, Y-E-S

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

Probably not, but he can make them pay taxes and can prohibit them from sending non taxed money home, which might destroy Mexico, which is why the Mexican President has already apologized to Trump.

Bass, that is BEYOND funny! These are just the ways that i have thought up in the time it took to type this, of how people can get around laws prohibiting sending money to Mexico:
1. Send Money orders
2. Send money through offshore banks
3. Have your cousin Pedro carry it home on vacation
4. Address it to you sister Maria, in Bimini
5. Send it through Paypal for a fake auction on Ebay
6. Hand deliver it

Should I continue?

Your opinions may well be valid, but the President of Mexico has already apologized to Trump, because Trump can make it illegal for US Banks to have any involvement in moving this money around. Donald Trump Says He Might Block Money Transfers to Mexico

Any violation would mean jail time for the American financeer who handled the transaction, and it will not be worth it for the companies involved.

PS Landscapers and dish washers are really not going to be doing offshore transfers, Really.

Trump has already stating his deportation campaign. The judge that is handling the case against Trump's university has been targeted. Trump says that he is a Mexican (even though he was born in Indiana).

Link?

okee-dokie---

http://gawker.com/hater-judge-attacked-by-trump-orders-trump-university-1779443903

Mmm, noting about deportation, so I guess that was hyperbole, which is fine.

Mmm, interesting.

For months now, you lefties have been going on and on and on about how Hispanics hate Trump and will not vote for him.

Walk me though this VERY SLOWLY PLEASE.

If you lefties really believe that Hispanics hate Trump so much, and thus, it is very, very likley that this HISPANIC JUDGE hates Trump a lot, then why are you not supporting Trump in his claim that the judge should recluse himself?

"PS Landscapers and dish washers are really not going to be doing offshore transfers, Really."

Why not? They were able to contact underworld coyotes to get them here in the first place. Anyway, any idiot can buy a money order.

Nobody has apologized to anyone, and Trump can not stop free people from doing business with and sending money to Mexico.

Damn that constitution!

In a word, Y-E-S

Probably not, but he can make them pay taxes and can prohibit them from sending non taxed money home, which might destroy Mexico, which is why the Mexican President has already apologized to Trump.

Bass, that is BEYOND funny! These are just the ways that i have thought up in the time it took to type this, of how people can get around laws prohibiting sending money to Mexico:
1. Send Money orders

Not a good idea if you're familiar with the Mexican mail system

2. Send money through offshore banks

Yeah, because every Mexican below the Mexican poverty level has an offshore bank account.

3. Have your cousin Pedro carry it home on vacation

What if you don't have a cousin who goes back to Mexico? Also, that would only work to send mony a couple times a year. Most illegals want to send back money every month.

4. Address it to you sister Maria, in Bimini

Yeah, because every illegal alien has a relative in Bimini - which has much stricter immigration laws than the United States.

5. Send it through Paypal for a fake auction on Ebay

I doubt Paypal is going to disobey the government when it's required to report any transfers to Mexico.

6. Hand deliver it

Should I continue?

So you think illegal aliens are going to cross the border once a month?

Shall I continue?

Trump has already stating his deportation campaign. The judge that is handling the case against Trump's university has been targeted. Trump says that he is a Mexican (even though he was born in Indiana).

Link?

okee-dokie---

http://gawker.com/hater-judge-attacked-by-trump-orders-trump-university-1779443903

Mmm, noting about deportation, so I guess that was hyperbole, which is fine.

Mmm, interesting.

For months now, you lefties have been going on and on and on about how Hispanics hate Trump and will not vote for him.

Walk me though this VERY SLOWLY PLEASE.

If you lefties really believe that Hispanics hate Trump so much, and thus, it is very, very likley that this HISPANIC JUDGE hates Trump a lot, then why are you not supporting Trump in his claim that the judge should recluse himself?

Ok, I will put this too you slowly.......

The
judge
is
an
American
born
in
Indiana.

"PS Landscapers and dish washers are really not going to be doing offshore transfers, Really."

Why not? They were able to contact underworld coyotes to get them here in the first place. Anyway, any idiot can buy a money order.

Nobody has apologized to anyone, and Trump can not stop free people from doing business with and sending money to Mexico.

Damn that constitution!
You do not get it, Trump can place restrictions on any money order leaving the country, and a tax id number for any money order being sent to Mexico. Which is why the President of Mexico has already apologized to Trump. Give up, this Trump could do.

Damn that constitution!
You do not get it, Trump can place restrictions on any money order leaving the country, and a tax id number for any money order being sent to Mexico. Which is why the President of Mexico has already apologized to Trump. Give up, this Trump could do.

Ok, Bass. let me get this straight. I buy a money order at a bank. I made it payable to Pedro Gonzales. I put it in an envelop, and address it to Pedro Gonzales in Juarez. I put a stamp on it, and drop it in the US mail.

Trump is going to intercept that piece of mail, open it, determine that it is an illegitimate transaction between an illegal alien and a Mexican, and then arrest me?

What planet do you live on, Bass?

In a word, Y-E-S

Yes, it could be done. But there is an easier way. And a far better one. Deport about 50 million of them. Then, if you even see a mexican in your country, you will know without any doubt that they don't belong there. In that way, getting rid of them would be as easy as making a rain drop fall.
I'm not sure it would be all that easy in my neighborhood:
mex-mom2.jpg

Pico-Union, Los Angeles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Personally, I think we would be better of deporting billionaires instead of migrants who would not even be here if it wasn't for trade agreements like NAFTA.

Damn that constitution!

Ok, Bass. let me get this straight. I buy a money order at a bank. I made it payable to Pedro Gonzales. I put it in an envelop, and address it to Pedro Gonzales in Juarez. I put a stamp on it, and drop it in the US mail.

Trump is going to intercept that piece of mail, open it, determine that it is an illegitimate transaction between an illegal alien and a Mexican, and then arrest me?

What planet do you live on, Bass?

I wonder how much it is going to cost the government to bust my landscaper. He told me that he tries to send his mother about $60 per month.

In a word, Y-E-S

Are you talking about this apology?

"Former Mexican President Vicente Fox has apologized to Donald Trump, who he scolded earlier this year for proposing the construction of a wall between Mexico and the US, while comparing the now-presumed GOP presidential nominee to Hitler.
“'I apologize. Forgiveness is one of the greatest qualities that human beings have, is the quality of a compassionate leader. You have to be humble. You have to be compassionate. You have to love thy neighbor,' Fox told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview in Santa Monica, California."

Fox is another rich bitch who should have never been allowed to serve the public, but I'm not sure he or Trump want a trade war between Americans.

Ex-Mexican President Vicente Fox apologies to Trump for using F-word on ‘wall proposal’

And back in the real world, Trump, if elected, will have every reason to represent his constituents and no reason to betray them.

And as President will have plenty of power over the executive branch to enforce federal law.

Right. And having been elected president, he can tell federal law enforcement to ignore Supreme Court rulings and demand proof of citizenship without probable cause.....
1. get Congressional support in advance...

2. declare temporary State of Emergency...

3. ask for IDs without probable cause throughout the duration of the Emergency

4. round 'em up and ship 'em out

5. lift the temporary State of Emergency

6. all fixed

Something similar worked for Lincoln...

...and Hitler....

When you mention Hitler you are panic mongering.

That is an appeal to emotion.

This is what you libs keep claiming that Trump is doing.

If the shoe fits, Correll. The Supreme Court has already ruled about probable cause. The only way that Trump can deport 11 million people is to ignore the Constitution, and the bill of Rights. That is the truth of the matter. Own it.

Nobody has right to be here illegally.

And when you break the law you wave some of the rights.

But you know that, right?

You have a short memory. Do you expect anybody to go back several thread to find your racist thread? You should know better than that.

No, I don't.

I ask leftists to support their vile accusations, merely to draw attention to the fact that their accusations are unsupported, and that the people making them, as they refuse to even try to support them, know on some level that they are lying.

Query: What type of person engages in extreme slander against people he or she knows is innocent of the charges that person is making, over and over again?

BTW, There is no reason to think that Trump can't deport millions of illegals since Ike did so, long ago, nor that millions more won't self deport as occurred at that time.

AND a reduction in labor supply will increase price, ie wages.

To the benefit of the American Working and Middle Classes.

1. Yes you have short memory and denial at massive scale.
2. Ike deported illegals..... That was then...... There were no BP. What made you think they didn't made a U turn? Illegals today are fully imbedded in our society.
3. I don't believe Trump can and will deport 12 to 20 millions of illegals.
4. Deporting such numbers will create a economic meltdown.
5. If you are complaining about high prices now. Think real hard how high prices that will be.
6. Do you have enough Americans that will support those jobs that were vacated?

1. You are being silly. If you can't support an accusation, your accusation is invalid.

2. What Ike did we can do again, and this time the Wall and E-verify will keep them out.

2b Illegals can be unimbedded. YOu aren't afraid of change are you?

3. Your blind skepticism is a personal failing, not an argument.

4. REducing the labor pool by that amount will lead to rising wages.

5. A little bit higher. Worth it is wages rise for the Working and Middle Classes.

6. Yes.

1. You lost and still in denial.
2. Mom and pop don't use e- verify. Illegals are not taking over high paying jobs.
3. No. Trumpoline is just saying that so he can get elected.
4. Excellent my friend... ...... Increase wages but ALL commodities and services are also extremely high. And you collapse the economy ......... So what did you gain?
5. Middle cases and the rest will collapse.
6. No we don't. That is if you understand the economy. We have shortages now that is why your buddy trump is hiring foreign workers by the hundreds.

1. YOu are the one who is unable to support his primary line of defense, ie calling me names. And you are telling yourself you won something? Pathetic.

2. Ma and Pop better get with the program, or they will be held responsible.

3. You say that but, not surprisingly, you offer no support of your assumption. So, it's invalid.

4. Considering that Working CLass and Middle class wages have been stagnant for decades your concerns seem overblown.

5. No, the MIddle Class HAS BEEN collapsing. It is time to reverse that trend.

6. Yes we do. That is if you understand the way people respond to changes in the environment. Right now, you can't see past your standard response that has worked in the current environment, ie Problem? Answer: HIre more desperate Third World Labor. Once that option is not available, you will think of something. Or, your niche in the economy will be filled by someone else who could.

1. You can deny however and whatever you want. That will not change anything you are still a racist. From this point I should not hear anymore of your racist post.
2. Make them.
3. Trump.....I don't believe any of his crap he is saying.
4. Stagnant economy ..... By eliminating 11 to 20 millions that will not help the economy.
5. The economy will collapse.
6. No we don't. Then explain why Trummpo hired foreign workers by the hundreds.

Here a link what would happen if you deport 20 millions illegals.... This does not include feeding and sheltering the anchor babies they left behind, billion loans they owe from the banks.

What Would Happen to the Economy If Trump Got His Way

Last edited:

We have some illegals deported right now, as we speak.

So what's the difference if we deport 100 illegals, or 10 millions? The same laws apply.

So if Trump deporting illegals would be unconstitutional, then deporting illegals today is also unconstitutional.

1. get Congressional support in advance...

2. declare temporary State of Emergency...

3. ask for IDs without probable cause throughout the duration of the Emergency

4. round 'em up and ship 'em out

5. lift the temporary State of Emergency

6. all fixed

Something similar worked for Lincoln...
And is completely un-Constitutional.

See Ex parte Milligan

But thanks for providing further confirmation of the fact that you and far too many others on the right are ignorant, hateful bigots with a contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the right to due process of the law.

Your sudden concern and respect for the handiwork of slavers is noted.

And doubted.
You’re also providing further confirmation of the fact that you’re an ignorant, hateful bigot with contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the right to due process of the law.

Indeed, the Constitution and its case law safeguards all persons in the United States from your fear, bigotry, and hate – including those undocumented.

My doubting your sincerity in your sudden concern for the Constitution does none of that.

It is very unlikely that Trump will declare of STate of Emergency unless something goes very wrong, like open unrest in LA.

I disagree. i suspect that Trump would declare a state of emergency if an airplane flew too low over one of his golf courses.

You suspect.

LOL.

They have 2 choices......
1. Take it with them with no food and no future.
2. Leave it here with a future for tax payers money to support them.
Which one do you think they'll pick?

You erroneously assume they will be given the later choice.

That's been a proven Bripat.
As an example........ Are you taking your kids with you........ Knowing they will be in danger with high crimes like gangs, drug, no shelter, no choices and no food?

What's been proven, that they will have the option of leaving their kids to taxpayers can foot the bill? No, that won't be an option. If they can't find any guardians who are willing to pay the bills for these kids, they'll have to take them to Mexico.

Right on bro.......
1. This year alone around 22k UNACCOMPANIED children from CA countries crossed the border of Texas. For you to feed.
2. It's not you who will give the option. It's a parents responsibilities to make sure their kids are safe and fed. That's a normal parents would do.

Yep, and if they leave them in this country without a guardian who will provide for them when they return to Mexico, they have avoided their parental duties. The government doesn't allow that.

If you deport their parents.. right there and then. While the kids are at school. Just think all the kids wondering in our streets. Do they have time to make arrangements? No.
If you and your wife have 2 kids suddenly overnight you have 2 or 3 more family members that you have to provide food, shelter, clothing and schooling. What do you think you should do?
You are NOT deporting anybody.

You erroneously assume they will be given the later choice.

That's been a proven Bripat.
As an example........ Are you taking your kids with you........ Knowing they will be in danger with high crimes like gangs, drug, no shelter, no choices and no food?

What's been proven, that they will have the option of leaving their kids to taxpayers can foot the bill? No, that won't be an option. If they can't find any guardians who are willing to pay the bills for these kids, they'll have to take them to Mexico.

Right on bro.......
1. This year alone around 22k UNACCOMPANIED children from CA countries crossed the border of Texas. For you to feed.
2. It's not you who will give the option. It's a parents responsibilities to make sure their kids are safe and fed. That's a normal parents would do.

Yep, and if they leave them in this country without a guardian who will provide for them when they return to Mexico, they have avoided their parental duties. The government doesn't allow that.

If you deport their parents..
While the kids are at school. Do they have time to make arrangements? No.
You are NOT deporting anybody.

Yeah, right, the government isn't going to allow them to collect their children. Do you douche bags have any arguments that bear even a remote resemblance to reality?

Forum List

Back