Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

It is telling that the idea of enforcing the law seems like a make believe tale to leftists.

No. What is make believe is that Trump will be the one to do it.
Fail.

Your blind skepticism is not an argument.

Trump has built his campaign on Trade and Immigration.

If he wants either a second term or a decent Legacy, he will NOT betray his base.

Bahahahaha!

Thank you for you content rich post.

Your contribution to this discussion really raises the tone of this whole site.

I wonder if Political and/or Sociology Majors could get college credits for talking to you?

Meanwhile I have supported my position by explaining my reasoning, and you have not.

Bahahahaha your reasoning is not logical or reasonable.

The "illegals' are here to stay. Deal with it.
2r3vvj8.png

Mr. & Ms. Johnson
Motel 6
Glendale, AZ

It has come to our attention that one of your 2 maids, Juanita Ramirez, may be an undocumented alien. You have been fined $10,000. If you do not remit said fine within 30 days, the US government will confiscate all of your assets, including your motel, thereby throwing both of you, and your other maid out of work

Kindest regards
US Immigration

Just like Obama has done.

Hotel Owners Charged With Hiring Illegal Workers

"A suburban Kansas City couple could lose their two hotels and their bank accounts and spend decades in federal prison if they’re found guilty of knowingly employing illegal immigrants over the last four years, a federal prosecutor said.

Munir Ahmad Chaudary, 51, and his wife, Rhonda Bridge, 40, both of Overland Park, Kan., were charged in an indictment unsealed Tuesday with one count of conspiracy to harbor undocumented aliens for personal gain, five counts of harboring undocumented aliens for personal gain and four counts of wire fraud."

only more often, and more aggressively, until employers start obeying the fucking law.

Your federal government, fighting crime wherever it rears it's ugly head!

NL023-Feb1972.jpg

It is telling that the idea of enforcing the law seems like a make believe tale to leftists.
Fail.

If he wants either a second term or a decent Legacy, he will NOT betray his base.
Bahahahaha!

I wonder if Political and/or Sociology Majors could get college credits for talking to you?

Meanwhile I have supported my position by explaining my reasoning, and you have not.

Um, just saying that is nothing but partisan blather.

If you can't make a reasonable case on how or why my reasoning is not "logical or reasonable" your opinion is unsupported and thus invalid.

You really never learned how to defend your arguments or positions?

Mr. & Ms. Johnson
Motel 6
Glendale, AZ

It has come to our attention that one of your 2 maids, Juanita Ramirez, may be an undocumented alien. You have been fined $10,000. If you do not remit said fine within 30 days, the US government will confiscate all of your assets, including your motel, thereby throwing both of you, and your other maid out of work

Kindest regards
US Immigration

"A suburban Kansas City couple could lose their two hotels and their bank accounts and spend decades in federal prison if they’re found guilty of knowingly employing illegal immigrants over the last four years, a federal prosecutor said.

Munir Ahmad Chaudary, 51, and his wife, Rhonda Bridge, 40, both of Overland Park, Kan., were charged in an indictment unsealed Tuesday with one count of conspiracy to harbor undocumented aliens for personal gain, five counts of harboring undocumented aliens for personal gain and four counts of wire fraud."

only more often, and more aggressively, until employers start obeying the fucking law.

NL023-Feb1972.jpg

You ridiculed the idea that small businesses could be held responsible under Trump, and I post a link showing that it has occurred under OBAMA, and your response is more ridicule?

That doesn't really look like a rebuttal..

It looks more like Psychological Denial.

Fail.

Bahahahaha!

If you can't make a reasonable case on how or why my reasoning is not "logical or reasonable" your opinion is unsupported and thus invalid.

There is no need to defend them against your idiocy.
You wishing an opinion to be invalid has no actual substance.
Fail.

Mr. & Ms. Johnson
Motel 6
Glendale, AZ

Kindest regards
US Immigration

NL023-Feb1972.jpg

You ridiculed the idea that small businesses could be held responsible under Trump, and I post a link showing that it has occurred under OBAMA, and your response is more ridicule?

All denial is psychological .
Ignorant much?

Mr. & Ms. Johnson
Motel 6
Glendale, AZ

Kindest regards
US Immigration

NL023-Feb1972.jpg

You are right! It is not a rebuttal! In Paul McCarthy's famous 1964 interview, when asked if he was a Mod, or a Rocker, He replied, "We're mockers"!

Last edited:
They won't have a choice if they can't demonstrate their children will be provided for financially. U.S. taxpayers have no obligation to take on the support of children born to illegal aliens.

They have 2 choices......
1. Take it with them with no food and no future.
2. Leave it here with a future for tax payers money to support them.
Which one do you think they'll pick?

You erroneously assume they will be given the later choice.

That's been a proven Bripat.
As an example........ Are you taking your kids with you........ Knowing they will be in danger with high crimes like gangs, drug, no shelter, no choices and no food?

What's been proven, that they will have the option of leaving their kids to taxpayers can foot the bill? No, that won't be an option. If they can't find any guardians who are willing to pay the bills for these kids, they'll have to take them to Mexico.

Right on bro.......
1. This year alone around 22k UNACCOMPANIED children from CA countries crossed the border of Texas. For you to feed.
2. It's not you who will give the option. It's a parents responsibilities to make sure their kids are safe and fed. That's a normal parents would do.

Yep, and if they leave them in this country without a guardian who will provide for them when they return to Mexico, they have avoided their parental duties. The government doesn't allow that.

They have 2 choices......
1. Take it with them with no food and no future.
2. Leave it here with a future for tax payers money to support them.
Which one do you think they'll pick?

You erroneously assume they will be given the later choice.

That's been a proven Bripat.
As an example........ Are you taking your kids with you........ Knowing they will be in danger with high crimes like gangs, drug, no shelter, no choices and no food?

What's been proven, that they will have the option of leaving their kids to taxpayers can foot the bill? No, that won't be an option. If they can't find any guardians who are willing to pay the bills for these kids, they'll have to take them to Mexico.

Right on bro.......
1. This year alone around 22k UNACCOMPANIED children from CA countries crossed the border of Texas. For you to feed.
2. It's not you who will give the option. It's a parents responsibilities to make sure their kids are safe and fed. That's a normal parents would do.

Yep, and if they leave them in this country without a guardian who will provide for them when they return to Mexico, they have avoided their parental duties. The government doesn't allow that.
Bahahahaha!

Bahahahaha!

Fail.

And back in the real world, Trump, if elected, will have every reason to represent his constituents and no reason to betray them.

And as President will have plenty of power over the executive branch to enforce federal law.

Bahahahaha!

Fail.

And back in the real world, Trump, if elected, will have every reason to represent his constituents and no reason to betray them.

And as President will have plenty of power over the executive branch to enforce federal law.

Right. And having been elected president, he can tell federal law enforcement to ignore Supreme Court rulings and demand proof of citizenship without probable cause.....

Fail.

Right. And having been elected president, he can tell federal law enforcement to ignore Supreme Court rulings and demand proof of citizenship without probable cause.....

He will have many avenues to pursue to accomplish his goals.

Some of them MIGHT challenge poor rulings that might need to be reversed.

Fail.

1. get Congressional support in advance...

2. declare temporary State of Emergency...

3. ask for IDs without probable cause throughout the duration of the Emergency

4. round 'em up and ship 'em out

5. lift the temporary State of Emergency

6. all fixed

Something similar worked for Lincoln...

Fail.

6. all fixed

...and Hitler....

That damned Constitution just ruins everything for the fascists, doesn't it?

Fail.

6. all fixed

...and Hitler....

When you mention Hitler you are panic mongering.

That is an appeal to emotion.

This is what you libs keep claiming that Trump is doing.

Fail.

6. all fixed

And is completely un-Constitutional.

See Ex parte Milligan

But thanks for providing further confirmation of the fact that you and far too many others on the right are ignorant, hateful bigots with a contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the right to due process of the law.

Fail.

6. all fixed

...and Hitler....

When you mention Hitler you are panic mongering.

That is an appeal to emotion.

This is what you libs keep claiming that Trump is doing.

If the shoe fits, Correll. The Supreme Court has already ruled about probable cause. The only way that Trump can deport 11 million people is to ignore the Constitution, and the bill of Rights. That is the truth of the matter. Own it.

Forum List

Back