Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

"No one has to deport illegals. This was proved when Arizona passed a law - before it ever went into effect. They announced it, they passed it, they declared they meant it, and they declared they would enforce it...and illegals flooded out of the state....BEFORE it ever went into effect."

Still posting the same old made up bullshit, I see, Easy, without links, because you heard it on AM radio once while driving through Dogtrot, Missouri....
I actually LIVED it, VAL. I WATCHED it and followed it in the news, I read about it in newspapers and in magazine articles. Dumbasses like you think if it isn't on the internet it didn't happen, as if everything on the internet is true.

Life is actually happening right now away from your computer / smart phone. If you really want to educate yourself go live life and experience some of it yourself.

And if you really want research on it get off your ass and learn how to use 'google'. Don't sit there and demand someone spoon-feeds your lazy ass. I have no problem leaving you fat, dumb, and lazy - if you don't care enough to make an effort I sure don't have a reason to?!

Thanks for demonstrating the 'lack of desire' I was talking about.
By definition, Mexicans aren't Americans. They are citizens of Mexico.
map_of_america.jpg

Capital freely crosses all American borders.
Why shouldn't labor have the same right?

Already explained in another post. Did you notice the different colors? What do you imagine those mean?
Ease of identification Nothing more.

Identification of what?
Asked and answered.

No it wasn't, douche bag.

Deport 11 millions? Sure, if we turn the USA into a fascist police dictatorship.
--------------------- WHO would be the people being Dictated to ?? Seems to me that it would only be illegal alien border jumpers that have no RIGHT to be in the USA that are being dictated to Jake !!
You look good

Pzuj8RY.png
-------------------------- funny :afro: , course what I said is true , only the illegal border jumpers would complain about being dictated to and they have no right to complain Jake .
They have just as much right as anyone else in the US.

"No one has to deport illegals. This was proved when Arizona passed a law - before it ever went into effect. They announced it, they passed it, they declared they meant it, and they declared they would enforce it...and illegals flooded out of the state....BEFORE it ever went into effect."

Still posting the same old made up bullshit, I see, Easy, without links, because you heard it on AM radio once while driving through Dogtrot, Missouri....
I actually LIVED it, VAL. I WATCHED it and followed it in the news, I read about it in newspapers and in magazine articles. Dumbasses like you think if it isn't on the internet it didn't happen, as if everything on the internet is true.

Life is actually happening right now away from your computer / smart phone. If you really want to educate yourself go live life and experience some of it yourself.

And if you really want research on it get off your ass and learn how to use 'google'. Don't sit there and demand someone spoon-feeds your lazy ass. I have no problem leaving you fat, dumb, and lazy - if you don't care enough to make an effort I sure don't have a reason to?!

map_of_america.jpg

Capital freely crosses all American borders.
Why shouldn't labor have the same right?

Already explained in another post. Did you notice the different colors? What do you imagine those mean?

Identification of what?
Asked and answered.

Yes it was go back and read the post again.

Deport 11 millions? Sure, if we turn the USA into a fascist police dictatorship.
--------------------- WHO would be the people being Dictated to ?? Seems to me that it would only be illegal alien border jumpers that have no RIGHT to be in the USA that are being dictated to Jake !!
You look good

Pzuj8RY.png
-------------------------- funny :afro: , course what I said is true , only the illegal border jumpers would complain about being dictated to and they have no right to complain Jake .

They can complain all they like on the bus back to Mexico.

You look good

Pzuj8RY.png
------------------------------ we will see what the TRUMP can get done if he is elected Daws !!

Identification of what?
Asked and answered.

Quote it, douche bag. I saw no answer to the question.

and just the thought that Trump may be elected has you guys in a tizzy ehh Daws ??

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?
He'd do what Obama does: blame Congress for lack of funding.

You look good

Pzuj8RY.png

Not gonna happen.

You look good

Pzuj8RY.png
------------------------------ we will see what the TRUMP can get done if he is elected Daws !!
Don't hold your breath. .
Then again maybe you should.

Identification of what?
Asked and answered.

That's because your illiterate and brain dead.
Neither of which is my problem.

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?
He'd do what Obama does: blame Congress for lack of funding.
False that would be stating fact .
Trump has never done that.

You look good

Pzuj8RY.png

Not gonna happen.

So you want all the illegals to stay here? Just admit it and quit wasting our time pretending otherwise.

Identification of what?
Asked and answered.

That's because your illiterate and brain dead.
Neither of which is my problem.

In other words, you don't want to post what the colors identify.

Who do you think you're fooling, you lying weasel?

You look good

Pzuj8RY.png

Not gonna happen.

So you want all the illegals to stay here? Just admit it and quit wasting our time pretending otherwise.
Deflection.

Forum List

Back