Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

nope Another one where you try to avoid answering.
nope. it's a direct answer like this one bahahahahahahaha.

This sums up the level of your intelligence and ability to be an honest person. This is why nobody likes or respects you. :D
the appeal to the masses ploy x 4.

Maybe it would be easier if I asked them one at a time. Do you support illegal immigration? Yes or no.

He obviously DOES, but he knows that his position is indefensible because he CAN'T spin it enough to even for a second create an illusion that it would be in America's best interest.

Again, you haven't answered the questions posted. Are you trying to say here that you do NOT support illegal immigration?

BTW, your grammar is horrible and your posts are barely intelligible. Lol.
another sign of desperation the grammar Nazi ploy.
asked and answered, you already assume falsely what my answers should be .
no answer from me is required.

Nope, I just looked through all of your posts since I first asked you the question, and you have not answered.

Do you support illegal immigration?
So, why do you support illegal immigration? If so why?
Which one of my points do you disagree with?
asked and answered

In which post did you answer the questions? Like I said, I already went through them all one by one, and you refused to answer the questions. Now, I've just given you two or three more opportunities to answer these questions in a coherent manner and bolster your argument. Let's see if you can do it. :D I'm doubtful because it's quite obvious that you have nothing to offer in this discussion.
I've said my piece you just don't like the answers.

YOu are so full of crap, and you are not fooling anyone.

Your links are not credible.
Fail.

Since you can't rebut any of the points made in my numerous links from various sources, except to post the same things over and over again that have already been destroyed, I would say you've failed miserably. :D
there's nothing to rebut .
your sources are not credible . fail.

All of my sources are credible and rely on real life data. :)
false.

Why Americans Won't Do Dirty Jobs
Constant machine noise, on your feet, $7.25 an hour, no windows, fillet 8 fish per minute, chilled room ...
Elizabeth Dwoskin
There’s no shortage of people he could give those jobs to. In Alabama, some 211,000 people are out of work. In rural Perry County, where Harvest Select is located, the unemployment rate is 18.2 percent, twice the national average. One of the big selling points of the immigration law was that it would free up jobs that Republican Governor Robert Bentley said immigrants had stolen from recession-battered Americans. Yet native Alabamians have not come running to fill these newly liberated positions. Many employers think the law is ludicrous and fought to stop it. Immigrants aren’t stealing anything from anyone, they say. Businesses turned to foreign labor only because they couldn’t find enough Americans to take the work they were offering.

The Department of Labor and history says you are wrong. Sorry. :) There are plenty of Americans who will do these jobs and always have. Look at the stats before you go on believing partisan lies. Thanks.

What do you expect the labor department would say? Hire illegals?
This is NOT A LIE. You rely on those links but not from a real experience. Have you visited slaughter house, aqua farming, convalescence home, home care? Americans are almost none existent.
Btw.... This not a partisan but its bi-partisan only few like correll, devine and you looking the other way.

nope Another one where you try to avoid answering.

This sums up the level of your intelligence and ability to be an honest person. This is why nobody likes or respects you. :D

Maybe it would be easier if I asked them one at a time. Do you support illegal immigration? Yes or no.

He obviously DOES, but he knows that his position is indefensible because he CAN'T spin it enough to even for a second create an illusion that it would be in America's best interest.
also a false assumption but that's all you ever do.

Prove? I asked you why you advocate for illegal immigration. Lol. Clown.
asked and answered.

Now here is where you start telling me that you did in fact answer my questions, which you obviously have not.

I'll give you another opportunity.

Why do you support illegal immigration? Which parts of my posts (which I outlined and numbered for you) do you disagree with and why do you disagree with them?

This is a discussion and a debate (or maybe not with you involved). Part of debate is explaining your positions and how you came to them.
asked and answered.

Which post did you answer in because I just perused them all, and there were no answers. Here are the questions I would like for you to answer, and these are fairly simple and straightforward questions that anyone with a leg to stand on in an argument could easily answer, and in fact bolster their argument.

1. Do you support illegal immigration?
2. If so, why do you support it?
3. Which of my points do you disagree with?
a) Employers hire illegal immigrants because of the fact that they are undocumented, and they don't have to pay them minimum wage or a living wage, they can also get away with not paying workmen's comp, unemployment taxes, etc.
b) These employers should be punished harshly and levied heavy fines for employing illegals.
c) American workers (according to published statistics, as well as historical statistics), do in fact do these types of jobs. One thing that can easily prove this is that they could not get away with employing ALL illegals, so they must employ some American legal workers as well or they would be caught.
d) Illegal workers are not provided with health insurance. We, the taxpayers, end up picking up the slack when they get sick or have accidents that need medical treatment.
e) Illegal labor is like slave labor.

The Historical Facts show that there is no such thing as "illegal immigration" - That the ONLY ones who subscribe to that legal fiction are the skinheads, neonazis, racist motherfuckers the Know Nothings.

Economists have shown that immigration is NOT detrimental to our economy

Economists have shown thet the welfare state IS detrimental to our rights and the economy.

another sign of desperation the grammar Nazi ploy.
asked and answered, you already assume falsely what my answers should be .
no answer from me is required.

Nope, I just looked through all of your posts since I first asked you the question, and you have not answered.

asked and answered

In which post did you answer the questions? Like I said, I already went through them all one by one, and you refused to answer the questions. Now, I've just given you two or three more opportunities to answer these questions in a coherent manner and bolster your argument. Let's see if you can do it. :D I'm doubtful because it's quite obvious that you have nothing to offer in this discussion.

I'm not trying to fool you fools .
but it is entertaining to watch you guys make shit up to bolster your bigotry.

In addition to my swimming pool business experiences trying to hire people, I also hire someone every year to trim my citrus trees, and handle some other odd jobs at my home. The first guy was about 50 years old, white, and collecting some sort of disability benefits, which would have been taken from him if he left a paper trail of money. he demanded $50 per hour in cash.

The second guy was white, about 30 years old, and did not show up.

The third was white, about 60 years old, and a thief and a druggie. he never completed the task, because the sheriff caught up up with him and threw him in the slammer.

The last was latino, about 45. I have no idea if he is an illegal, or not. He charges $20 per hour, and never misses a day. If his pick up won't start, his cousin's will. I have referred him to three of my friends.

I have a middle aged white guy do my small lawn, 20$ a visit. Never any problems.

No assumption. YOur behavior is very obvious.

asked and answered

Only thing Chris has been trying to do for the last couple of pages, is get you to discuss the issue seriously and honestly.

Oh and btw,

poor Chris... so many wasted keystrokes explaining ( or trying to) the job situation and not a single intelligent attempt to address the topic of the thread.

Your dishonesty is absurd.

THis is for you.

isq6be.jpg

Yes they do, as my links show and demonstrate. :D Not to mention, they hurt Americans in many other ways. Just one of the contributing factors on why our wages are stagnant.

How Unskilled Immigrants Hurt Our Economy

wages are stagnant due to outsourcing jobs that will never be replaced, not aliens taking jobs.

They are stagnant because Americans have to compete with labor from third world countries willing to work for less than half the wage Americans are used to getting.

These jobs are mom and pop shops not in the corporate world......... Even that why don't they apply for those jobs if they really want to work? My question from the beginning. Where are they?

Now here is where you start telling me that you did in fact answer my questions, which you obviously have not.

I'll give you another opportunity.

Why do you support illegal immigration? Which parts of my posts (which I outlined and numbered for you) do you disagree with and why do you disagree with them?

This is a discussion and a debate (or maybe not with you involved). Part of debate is explaining your positions and how you came to them.
asked and answered.

Which post did you answer in because I just perused them all, and there were no answers. Here are the questions I would like for you to answer, and these are fairly simple and straightforward questions that anyone with a leg to stand on in an argument could easily answer, and in fact bolster their argument.

1. Do you support illegal immigration?
2. If so, why do you support it?
3. Which of my points do you disagree with?
a) Employers hire illegal immigrants because of the fact that they are undocumented, and they don't have to pay them minimum wage or a living wage, they can also get away with not paying workmen's comp, unemployment taxes, etc.
b) These employers should be punished harshly and levied heavy fines for employing illegals.
c) American workers (according to published statistics, as well as historical statistics), do in fact do these types of jobs. One thing that can easily prove this is that they could not get away with employing ALL illegals, so they must employ some American legal workers as well or they would be caught.
d) Illegal workers are not provided with health insurance. We, the taxpayers, end up picking up the slack when they get sick or have accidents that need medical treatment.
e) Illegal labor is like slave labor.

The Historical Facts show that there is no such thing as "illegal immigration" - That the ONLY ones who subscribe to that legal fiction are the skinheads, neonazis, racist motherfuckers the Know Nothings.

Economists have shown that immigration is NOT detrimental to our economy

Economists have shown thet the welfare state IS detrimental to our rights and the economy.

In case you haven't noticed, I mostly ignore your posts because you are completely off your rocker. Lol.

Why is it that Illegal Aliens Get Free Food Stamps, Health Insurance and Pay No Taxes?
Written by James Hirby and Fact Checked by The Law Dictionary Staff

Americans who are struggling to survive due to high unemployment and low wages may be asking why illegal aliens receive benefits from state and federal governments. Federal law does prevent illegal aliens from receiving benefits meant for American citizens. The only benefit that illegal aliens are allowed is emergency medical care.

Just because illegal aliens are not legally entitled to these benefits does not mean they do not apply for them. Yes. It is true that illegal aliens have received grants, professional accreditations, loans, WIC, disability, public housing, college educations, food stamps, unemployment benefits, and tax credits from state and federal agencies.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, at least one third of foreign born citizens in the United States are illegal aliens. Since children born in the United States are considered U.S. Citizens, it becomes complicated when illegal aliens then bear children who are U.S. Citizens.

If the U.S. government sent the parents of these children away, we would be separating families. Now that these families have given birth to U.S. citizens, the families are eligible for benefits such as WIC and food stamps. Benefits such as these are for low income families. Illegal aliens often work in low paying jobs so they now qualify for benefits.

Illegal immigrants enter the country by overstaying their visa. Officers of the law do not make it a habit to stop people and ask to see their papers. What this means is that if a person overstays their visa, they can find ways to work and receive benefits.

Another way illegal aliens enter the U.S. is by using forged documents. If people at port authorities, international airports, and border crossings are not catching forged documents, foreign citizens have just entered the U.S. without question.

Once illegal immigrants arrive, they buy forged documents saying they are U.S. citizens. The only way to stop this is to crack down on those who make and sell forged documents. If employers, state, and federal agencies cannot tell a forged document from a real document, then of course illegal aliens will receive benefits.

Our own failures to improve security, verify immigrant status, and recognize forged documents are what cause illegal aliens to receive benefits.

Law Dictionary: Why is it that Illegal Aliens Get Free Food Stamps, Health Insurance and Pay No Taxes?

The REASON you ignore my posts is because you do not have the factual or legal basis for rebutting/refuting my posts.

Your allegations are based on RACIAL AND/OR ETHNIC PREJUDICE .

Our alien friends were NOT a powerhouse in US politics when LBJ created the welfare state in 1965. Actually, after 1965 our alien friends were no longer welcome.

Since you can't rebut any of the points made in my numerous links from various sources, except to post the same things over and over again that have already been destroyed, I would say you've failed miserably. :D
there's nothing to rebut .
your sources are not credible . fail.

All of my sources are credible and rely on real life data. :)
false.

Constant machine noise, on your feet, $7.25 an hour, no windows, fillet 8 fish per minute, chilled room ...
Elizabeth Dwoskin
There’s no shortage of people he could give those jobs to. In Alabama, some 211,000 people are out of work. In rural Perry County, where Harvest Select is located, the unemployment rate is 18.2 percent, twice the national average. One of the big selling points of the immigration law was that it would free up jobs that Republican Governor Robert Bentley said immigrants had stolen from recession-battered Americans. Yet native Alabamians have not come running to fill these newly liberated positions. Many employers think the law is ludicrous and fought to stop it. Immigrants aren’t stealing anything from anyone, they say. Businesses turned to foreign labor only because they couldn’t find enough Americans to take the work they were offering.

The Department of Labor and history says you are wrong. Sorry. :) There are plenty of Americans who will do these jobs and always have. Look at the stats before you go on believing partisan lies. Thanks.

What do you expect the labor department would say? Hire illegals?
This is NOT A LIE. You rely on those links but not from a real experience. Have you visited slaughter house, aqua farming, convalescence home, home care? Americans are almost none existent.
Btw.... This not a partisan but its bi-partisan only few like correll, devine and you looking the other way.
discussing a subject without taking a side. their side ) is a foreign concept to them,

What do we tell businesses that hire illegals for cheap labor? Triple your hourly wage, pay time and a half for overtime, and hire Americans. Correct?
I'm on record for years, get rid of bad illegals & visa overstay. Work out deal to keep good people. Add guest worker program if need be. Offer prison inmates 1day off sentence each day worked at low pay, 1/2 pay to defray costs. Your late to party. It ain't impossible to do something, some improvements.....

If you are all getting pissed and moan that illegals are taking over your low paying jobs........... Think again who will take over the high paying jobs.............. GUEST WORKERS.

If read Trump's web site his platform includes policies to reduce skilled guest workers, because of past abuse.
Your master is already an abuser of foreign workers. Your point is meaningless.

At BEST if your claim was correct, it would be somewhat hypocritical of him to reduce guest workers if he abused them himself in the past.

It would not, hypothetically, be the first time a politician was hypocritical.

And thus my point about his policy being to reduce guest workers stands.

So, you for telling employers that hire illegals to triple their pay rates, pay time and a half for overtime and to hire Americans?

Or do you think it is important for them to have their cheap labor?

bullshit you've made countless false and ignorant assumptions about myself and others.

No, I advocate using all reasonable tools to address, reduce and solve the problem.

Teh Wall will be a valuable part of any such "comprehensive" program.
One reason I left the Republican party after 32 years of membership is because they changed from being a rational party of fiscal responsibility and national defense to being an emotional party like the Democrats, but with a different agenda.

Example: the GOP often rightfully disclaimed tax and spend Democrats. The "new and improved" RNC is more focused upon spending BILLIONS on a fucking wall which will do as much to stop illegal immigrants as Obamacare did in reducing the cost of healthcare.

Is there any wonder why more Americans are Independents than either Democrats or Republicans? Is there any wonder why even Democrats are favoring an outsider like Bernie and Republicans an outsider like Trump? Americans are not happy. We all agree there is a problem, but only disagree on the solution.

3 and a half trillion dollars a year, and YOU'RE focused on a, maybe 15 billion dollar Wall?

Ironically, that is not rational of you.

A Wall will make illegal border crossings more difficult.

That's a good thing.

asked and answered

Only thing Chris has been trying to do for the last couple of pages, is get you to discuss the issue seriously and honestly.

Oh and btw,

bullshit she's as ignorant as you are.
it's you asshats playing the race card.
if you weren't we would not be having this discussion ,
slapdick.

bullshit you've made countless false and ignorant assumptions about myself and others.

If my conclusion about you is incorrect, then tell me what your real position is and your real explanation, and if it doesn't completely contradict what you have shown so far, I will consider adjusting my opinion accordingly.

Forum List

Back