Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

All of my sources are credible and rely on real life data. :)
false.

Why Americans Won't Do Dirty Jobs
Constant machine noise, on your feet, $7.25 an hour, no windows, fillet 8 fish per minute, chilled room ...
Elizabeth Dwoskin
There’s no shortage of people he could give those jobs to. In Alabama, some 211,000 people are out of work. In rural Perry County, where Harvest Select is located, the unemployment rate is 18.2 percent, twice the national average. One of the big selling points of the immigration law was that it would free up jobs that Republican Governor Robert Bentley said immigrants had stolen from recession-battered Americans. Yet native Alabamians have not come running to fill these newly liberated positions. Many employers think the law is ludicrous and fought to stop it. Immigrants aren’t stealing anything from anyone, they say. Businesses turned to foreign labor only because they couldn’t find enough Americans to take the work they were offering.

The Department of Labor and history says you are wrong. Sorry. :) There are plenty of Americans who will do these jobs and always have. Look at the stats before you go on believing partisan lies. Thanks.

What do you expect the labor department would say? Hire illegals?
This is NOT A LIE. You rely on those links but not from a real experience. Have you visited slaughter house, aqua farming, convalescence home, home care? Americans are almost none existent.
Btw.... This not a partisan but its bi-partisan only few like correll, devine and you looking the other way.

I've hired for crappy low paying jobs. I didn't have trouble finding Americans.
of course you have dear

Not sure why the tude.

I'm in a city that only recently started getting a lot of illegals and Hispanics.

Somehow the whites here and the blacks are willing to take crappy jobs, and they manage to do them.

3 and a half trillion dollars a year, and YOU'RE focused on a, maybe 15 billion dollar Wall?

Ironically, that is not rational of you.

A Wall will make illegal border crossings more difficult.

That's a good thing.
false

Good, good. That was completely negative. NO one could mistake that for agreement.

Of course, you didn't explain what exactly you were disagreeing with.

NOr did you explain why you thought I was wrong.

Since I have to guess at all of that, my guess is that you can't intelligently explain any of that, and you know it, so you are afraid to try.
bahahaha
fail .
I'm under no obligation to explain anything, mostly due the fact I have already done so,

11dcf62d4d59ff11cb98a20c16e5b530f8d26a49bc0c11fadea658d148144611.jpg
the concept that I'm not lying is also foreign to you,
brain deadness is pandemic on the right.

I been watching you NOT give real answers, and lying by claiming you did.

THis has nothing to do with my preconceptions.

I would be happy to be ridiculing your positions and your reasons for holding them, but you have not given any of them.

I'm not going to guess what they are, address that, and then have you play the moronic lib game of, that's not what I meant, combined with more refusals to clarify.

This meme is for you WANTING TO play that game.

1c69c4cec00bbd7b81717d72bee2d55a57a5a1b9b1acc8a35a1264d92490cacd.jpg

false.

Constant machine noise, on your feet, $7.25 an hour, no windows, fillet 8 fish per minute, chilled room ...
Elizabeth Dwoskin
There’s no shortage of people he could give those jobs to. In Alabama, some 211,000 people are out of work. In rural Perry County, where Harvest Select is located, the unemployment rate is 18.2 percent, twice the national average. One of the big selling points of the immigration law was that it would free up jobs that Republican Governor Robert Bentley said immigrants had stolen from recession-battered Americans. Yet native Alabamians have not come running to fill these newly liberated positions. Many employers think the law is ludicrous and fought to stop it. Immigrants aren’t stealing anything from anyone, they say. Businesses turned to foreign labor only because they couldn’t find enough Americans to take the work they were offering.

The Department of Labor and history says you are wrong. Sorry. :) There are plenty of Americans who will do these jobs and always have. Look at the stats before you go on believing partisan lies. Thanks.

This is NOT A LIE. You rely on those links but not from a real experience. Have you visited slaughter house, aqua farming, convalescence home, home care? Americans are almost none existent.
Btw.... This not a partisan but its bi-partisan only few like correll, devine and you looking the other way.

Suddenly you are in the business of hiring....... Which you never hire before. Why do you lie?
I never said Americans don't apply......... They do apply but they do not last long. They quit the first day or the next day.

I trust that you and other bosses would find a way to get by, or find someone.

Or, if not, and your business fails?

Society is more important than your business.

YOu are the tail, not the dog.
his business is society like all business is society
“the chief business of the American people is business.”
Calvin Coolidge

false.

Elizabeth Dwoskin

of course you have dear

Not sure why the tude.

I'm in a city that only recently started getting a lot of illegals and Hispanics.

Somehow the whites here and the blacks are willing to take crappy jobs, and they manage to do them.
yes dear , but not the crappiest ones... even if they have no other choice.

Good, good. That was completely negative. NO one could mistake that for agreement.

Of course, you didn't explain what exactly you were disagreeing with.

NOr did you explain why you thought I was wrong.

Since I have to guess at all of that, my guess is that you can't intelligently explain any of that, and you know it, so you are afraid to try.
bahahaha
fail .
I'm under no obligation to explain anything, mostly due the fact I have already done so,

11dcf62d4d59ff11cb98a20c16e5b530f8d26a49bc0c11fadea658d148144611.jpg
the concept that I'm not lying is also foreign to you,
brain deadness is pandemic on the right.

I been watching you NOT give real answers, and lying by claiming you did.

THis has nothing to do with my preconceptions.

I would be happy to be ridiculing your positions and your reasons for holding them, but you have not given any of them.

I'm not going to guess what they are, address that, and then have you play the moronic lib game of, that's not what I meant, combined with more refusals to clarify.

This meme is for you WANTING TO play that game.

1c69c4cec00bbd7b81717d72bee2d55a57a5a1b9b1acc8a35a1264d92490cacd.jpg
no clarification is needed ...

Suddenly you are in the business of hiring....... Which you never hire before. Why do you lie?
I never said Americans don't apply......... They do apply but they do not last long. They quit the first day or the next day.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge?

I suspect that if you tried to tell Calvin that you had to hire foreigners because American are too feeble to do the work, he would shot you.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge?

I suspect that if you tried to tell Calvin that you had to hire foreigners because American are too feeble to do the work, he would shot you.
and as always you be hilariously wrong.
he would probably wink, knowing that most ultra rich American did just that to maximize profits

Most companies can't get away with hiring illegals
:lmao:

Wow! Thanks for showing the true you. Now, you've been outed. :D
how am I outed ?
nothing I've said is false.

Outed as a rotten POS who wants to use illegals for cheap labor at the cost of American low skilled workers and taxpayers.

You are a traitor.

Yes, the reason that low skill Americans don't do those jobs is because the wages are artificially low due to the importation of illegals to do them

That is incorrect......... We have pay scale...... and we do not have illegals Low skilled Americans just won't do the jobs.......... Take it from a real life experience. Not from these link and links crap.

of course you have dear

Not sure why the tude.

Like what?

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge?

he would probably wink, knowing that most ultra rich American did just that to maximize profits

Only today, could someone be so bigoted against their own people, without rightfully getting their asses kicked or shot.

of course you have dear

Not sure why the tude.

Like what?
all of them. or to be more specific any thing that pays less than then American workers think they are worth.

of course you have dear

Not sure why the tude.

Like what?
all of them. or to be more specific any thing that pays less than then American workers think they are worth.

Have you ever had a crappy job?

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge?

Only today, could someone be so bigoted against their own people, without rightfully getting their asses kicked or shot.
oh no not the moral high ground ploy again.
you haven't got the balls to shoot anyone yourself.

of course you have dear

Not sure why the tude.

Like what?

yes I've been on my own since I was 16 crappy jobs is how I payed my way to a masters degree.
define a crappy job...that you have done , this should be entertaining.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge?

Mmm, is it a Moral High Ground to shoot someone for being a dick and a bigot against his own people?

Not sure about that.

FOr the sake of moving the discussion forward, let's say it is.

So, what's this MOral High Ground ploy?

hmmmmm . . . where did I say walls will stop rockets?...
Your multiple posts of faith that a 15 BILLION/YEAR wall will fix all of our problems. Wimp out if you want

No one is saying that the Wall fixes all problems.

That is a left wing straw man. Don't fall for it.
Yet aren't you advocating building, mainaining and staffing a $10-15B wall before enacting the cheaper, more cost effective and overall more effective actions others, including myself, have described?

You haven't proven your approach is cheaper of more cost effective, douche bag. It's an approach that the politicians can undermine at every opportunity, and they can still claim they are doing something. It's ideally suited to the kind of games that Obama has been playing with immigration enforcement. People who object to the wall do so because they know it will work. Just as "comprehensive immigration reform" is a euphemism for "amnesty," your "layered approach" is a euphemism for "doing nothing."

Last edited:
Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge?

Mmm, is it a Moral High Ground to shoot someone for being a dick and a bigot against his own people?

Not sure about that.

FOr the sake of moving the discussion forward, let's say it is.

So, what's this MOral High Ground ploy?
if that were the case you'd have been dead long ago,
let's not and keep to reality .

hmmmmm . . . where did I say walls will stop rockets?...
Your multiple posts of faith that a 15 BILLION/YEAR wall will fix all of our problems. Wimp out if you want

No one is saying that the Wall fixes all problems.

That is a left wing straw man. Don't fall for it.
Yet aren't you advocating building, mainaining and staffing a $10-15B wall before enacting the cheaper, more cost effective and overall more effective actions others, including myself, have described?

You haven't proven your approach is cheaper of more cost effective, douche bag. It's an approach that the politicians can undermine at every opportunity can still claim they are doing something. It's ideally suited to the kind of games that Obama has been playing with immigration enforcement. People who object to the wall do so because they know it will work. Just as "comprehensive immigration reform" is a euphemism for "amnesty," you "layered approach" is a euphemism for "doing nothing."
crapspiracy alert

Sure, Trump could deport illegals, that's one of the penalties. It isn't that hard to get back in, though. The allure of abundant jobs, the black market and manipulating the social welfare system will keep them coming back until we remove them from abuse by illegals or anyone that profits from illegals.

Not sure why the tude.

Like what?

yes I've been on my own since I was 16 crappy jobs is how I payed my way to a masters degree.
define a crappy job...that you have done , this should be entertaining.

Grave digger, busboy, file clerk, taxi driver.

And in every one of those I was working alongside of mostly Americans.

What about you? Any other Americas?

Forum List

Back