Courts will do the TX abortion law what they did to Wisconsin's

Guy, when I used to be Right Wing and Catholic, I used to buy into the whole propaganda thing.

I knew gals who got the full 12 years of Catholic Anti-Abortion propaganda.

And they still went to abortion clinics when they had an "Oops". The walked passed the assholes with the bibles and pictures of aborted fetuses screaming "Murderer" at them.

because at the end of the day, this was the rest of their lives they were considering here.

oh, please, just stop lying. ex-conservative, ex-Catholic, ex-republican.

it's disgusting and shreds out any remains of decency one might suspect you have left

you are a simple cradle libtard - lying without blinking ::

Just because you aren't intelligent enough to change your mind, doesn't mean the world works that way.

I used to be Catholic, until I prayed for my Mom's cancer to get better and she died anyway.

I used to be Republican, until my Romney loving boss screwed me over professionally and then announced how glad he was he didn't have to deal with a union.

Stuff happens, and if you are smart, you reevaluate.

repeating - don't lie.

it's disgusting. :puke3:

I've been reading you long enough to figure out your next move, so don't denigrate yourself more than you already did

[

repeating - don't lie.

it's disgusting. :puke3:

I've been reading you long enough to figure out your next move, so don't denigrate yourself more than you already did

Guy, I'm 51.

Any knowledge you have of reading me comprises LESS than two years (the amount of time I've been posting here.)

So there's a whole 49 years you never saw.

Just saying.

Next you'll be telling me you didn't believe that story about Paul on his way to Damascus.

"the rest of their lives " indeed. We are talking about reasonable limits on abortion. Imagine the psychological damage to a reasonable woman when she feels the full term (20 something week) baby turned around iside her by technicians and she looks down to see tiny legs writhing in agony as the baby that was part of her body is stabbed in the back of the head while a Frankenstein device sucks it's brain out until it's tiny face now looks like a prune as it lays dead.

Big problem here, guy, a 20 week baby isn't "full term". A full pregnancy lasts about 40 weeks.

Do you know what code hospitals use for fetuses born at 20 weeks?

"CTF".= Cleetus the Fetus. They know it's going to die, they just go through the motions to humor the parents.

Any woman having an abortion at 20 weeks or beyond is having it because something has gone wrong with the pregnancy. Either a threat to her health or the baby is horribly deformed in some way.

And you really need to mind your own fucking business. Really.

I would support a law saying that ALL mothers must watch Silent Scream before they are allowed to kill their child.

agreed. and the mere thought about somebody being talked out of murder of their baby is driving libtards NUTS

which poses the question - why? why are they so afraid women may change their mind?

the answer is simple - most militant proaborts are simply on a payroll. Abortion is a very lucrative industry, cash often. So the multibillion industry does not want to loose the revenue and they hire viginas with vocal cords.

I'm not the least bit worried about someone "changing their mind". It's their mind to change.

I knew a gal when I was in the service. She was the girlfriend of a fellow NCO I considered a friend until I realized he was a dick.

Anyway, he kept stringing this gal along with promises to marry her. And then one day, she got tired of waiting and "forgot" to take her birth control and got pregnant. And when he still wouldn't come through with a wedding, she had an abortion.

She broke up with this clown, got back together with him, and the same thing happened a year and a half later. I pretty much got both of them out of my life after that and was better off for it.

Now here was the thing, this gal was a devout Catholic, brought up in a very strict Asian household. Her biggest fear was that her parents would find out she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

Abortion exists because people have lives. And when a pregnancy doesn't fit into their lives, they will end it. Regardless of what the law is. Regardless of how much propaganda you make them watch.

I mean, sweet evil Jesus, man, nothing has been propagandized against more than smoking, but people still take up the habit.

I've heard this story about three times from you in a month and it does not prove anything except that your friends were selfish self-absorbed stupid retards,'

It does not in any way disprove that hired vaginas with shrieking vocal cords are hired to protect a lucrative business of the pro-aborts.

If abortion is legally banned than the stupid selfish gal like you've described will think twice or more before trying to trick your selfish friend into marriage through pregnancy. Or would simply carry the child to term and give her up for adoption. Or keep the child Or even marry your friend eventually.
Or risk in a back alley - which I couldn't care less.

Last edited:
This is all settled law under Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Boland.

That is correct..

The right to have an abortion is not absolute. The Government is allowed to put restrictions in place.

It is settled law.

Texas did not outlaw abortions.

They are still legal under 20 weeks, just as they are in 12 other States.

Abortion centers must comply with medical standards to protect the lives of the women.

Those ‘medical standards’ requirements do not seek a legitimate legislative end, nor do they have a rational basis as there's no evidence they're needed or will in any way make abortions 'safer'; consequently they manifest an undue burden to the exercising of a fundamental right. See: Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992).

The ‘medical standards’ provision of the legislation will likely be invalidated accordingly.

The protection of the life of the Mother, remember Gosnell, is the "legitimate legislative end"

"the rest of their lives " indeed. We are talking about reasonable limits on abortion. Imagine the psychological damage to a reasonable woman when she feels the full term (20 something week) baby turned around iside her by technicians and she looks down to see tiny legs writhing in agony as the baby that was part of her body is stabbed in the back of the head while a Frankenstein device sucks it's brain out until it's tiny face now looks like a prune as it lays dead.

Big problem here, guy, a 20 week baby isn't "full term". A full pregnancy lasts about 40 weeks.

"CTF".= Cleetus the Fetus. They know it's going to die, they just go through the motions to humor the parents.

Any woman having an abortion at 20 weeks or beyond is having it because something has gone wrong with the pregnancy. Either a threat to her health or the baby is horribly deformed in some way.

more lies.

nobody calls the baby born at 20 weeks and everybody is trying to save her.

there are no risks to woman health at 20 weeks - AT ALL, if we are talking American medicine, there are later on, but not at 20 weeks or 24, or 32 for that matter.

the baby horribly defromed is pretty visible long, long, long time before 20 weeks.

Stop lying.

Or is it THAT well paid?

Nonsense.

We’re talking about pointless and needless ‘requirements’ which have nothing to do whatsoever concerning the ‘health’ of the women; these measures are designed solely to manifest an undue burden to a woman exercising her right to privacy.

[

I've heard this story about three times from you in a month and it does not prove anything except that your friends were selfish self-absorbed stupid retards,'

Fair enough. SO exactly how would showing this gal, who was self-absorbed and manipulative, a propaganda film (which she already saw plenty of in 12 years of Catholic Education) going to change her mind? Exactly.

"Oh, I've seen the error of my ways?"

No, seriously, I want to hear the compelling argument you are going to make that would have changed her mind.

[
It does not in any way disprove that hired vaginas with shrieking vocal cords are hired to protect a lucrative business of the pro-aborts.

Guy, when I was on the right, people accused me of being paid by the Koch brothers and when I moved to the left, Soros was paying me. I really honestly wish those guys would send the fucking checks already.

If abortion is legally banned than the stupid selfish gal like you've described will think twice or more before trying to trick your selfish friend into marriage through pregnancy. Or would simply carry the child to term and give her up for adoption. Or keep the child Or even marry your friend eventually.

Obviously, you couldn't. Why is it if you let an anti-choice jerkwad talk just long enough, he usually outs himself as a misogynist?

Besides the sheer stupidity of these two getting married for a kid neither of them wanted, most of your argument makes no sense.

Abortions are illegal in the Philippines. Yet there are 500-800K abortions performed there every year.

Even when Abortion was illegal in the days before Roe v. Wade, women were never arrested for having them and doctors were only arrested for performing them if they excercised Gosnell-level incompetence.

The point is, this woman DID think twice about it in the fact that she did it twice.

The first time, yeah, even I was willing to chalk it up to a mistake. The second time? She knew exactly what she was doing.

[

more lies.

nobody calls the baby born at 20 weeks and everybody is trying to save her.

there are no risks to woman health at 20 weeks - AT ALL, if we are talking American medicine, there are later on, but not at 20 weeks or 24, or 32 for that matter.

the baby horribly defromed is pretty visible long, long, long time before 20 weeks.

Stop lying.

Or is it THAT well paid?

Actually, a lot of conditions can't be detected before 20 weeks.

Testing Options for Chromosomal Abnormalities and Birth Defects

Also, you need to educate yourself on how low surival rates are for babies born at 20-22 weeks.

Even a baby born at 23 weeks only has a 17% survival rate.

Premature Birth - Viability and Survival Statistics for Premature Birth

That is correct..

The right to have an abortion is not absolute. The Government is allowed to put restrictions in place.

It is settled law.

Abortion centers must comply with medical standards to protect the lives of the women.

Those ‘medical standards’ requirements do not seek a legitimate legislative end, nor do they have a rational basis as there's no evidence they're needed or will in any way make abortions 'safer'; consequently they manifest an undue burden to the exercising of a fundamental right. See: Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992).

The ‘medical standards’ provision of the legislation will likely be invalidated accordingly.

The protection of the life of the Mother, remember Gosnell, is the "legitimate legislative end"

Gosnell is a red herring, the issue is appropriate time limits and pointless, extraneous restrictions concerning privacy rights.

That is correct..

It is settled law.

Again, this is why I made the point of citing Boland as well as Roe. Roe allowed for restrictions, but Boland was a lot more far reaching and gave a lot more discretions to doctors under "health of the mother" exceptions. Which can even include her mental health.

These laws will be struck down when the courts get them.

Point to the things in the Texas law which specifically violates the precedents that you cited.

That is correct..

It is settled law.

They apply the exact same standards to botox centers, plastic surgery clinics, and many other medical clinics in Texas. Care to explain, in detail, why an abortion clinic is exempt from the same medical standards that applies to every other doctor that performs surgical procedures, and why it is irrational to expect them to.

I won't hold my breath.

If you are actually as old as you claim you would remember that they used to go through the same motions for babies at 24 weeks. Strangely enough, they usually send babies that age home withing a week now.

agreed. and the mere thought about somebody being talked out of murder of their baby is driving libtards NUTS

which poses the question - why? why are they so afraid women may change their mind?

the answer is simple - most militant proaborts are simply on a payroll. Abortion is a very lucrative industry, cash often. So the multibillion industry does not want to loose the revenue and they hire viginas with vocal cords.

I'm not the least bit worried about someone "changing their mind". It's their mind to change.

I knew a gal when I was in the service. She was the girlfriend of a fellow NCO I considered a friend until I realized he was a dick.

Anyway, he kept stringing this gal along with promises to marry her. And then one day, she got tired of waiting and "forgot" to take her birth control and got pregnant. And when he still wouldn't come through with a wedding, she had an abortion.

She broke up with this clown, got back together with him, and the same thing happened a year and a half later. I pretty much got both of them out of my life after that and was better off for it.

Now here was the thing, this gal was a devout Catholic, brought up in a very strict Asian household. Her biggest fear was that her parents would find out she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

Abortion exists because people have lives. And when a pregnancy doesn't fit into their lives, they will end it. Regardless of what the law is. Regardless of how much propaganda you make them watch.

I mean, sweet evil Jesus, man, nothing has been propagandized against more than smoking, but people still take up the habit.

You wouldn't expect a pompous ass to have any other type of friends, would you?

That is correct..

It is settled law.

They apply the exact same standards to botox centers, plastic surgery clinics, and many other medical clinics in Texas. Care to explain, in detail, why an abortion clinic is exempt from the same medical standards that applies to every other doctor that performs surgical procedures, and why it is irrational to expect them to.

I won't hold my breath.

Link?

Obviously, you couldn't. Why is it if you let an anti-choice jerkwad talk just long enough, he usually outs himself as a misogynist?

better to be misogynist than a willing supporter of murdering of innocent babies, which you are

The point is, this woman DID think twice about it in the fact that she did it twice.

The first time, yeah, even I was willing to chalk it up to a mistake. The second time? She knew exactly what she was doing.

so you understand she was a premeditative murderer, don't you?

And you still would choose this scumbag over an innocent baby? ( that's to the reference of mysoginism towards this bitch)

you are as vile as she is

Forum List

Back