Covid-19 Deaths under Biden Surpass Deaths during Trump Administration

President Donald Trump will leave office with Operation Warp Speed failing to vaccinate 35 million people, the second time the administration fell short of a self-imposed vaccination rate goal since inoculations started.

-----
President Joe Biden hit his goal 200 million vaccinations in his first 100 days Thursday.

It wasn't a stretch: The country hit the goal with seven days to spare, and according to an NBC News analysis of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention figures, from the day Biden announced his new 200 million goal, the country was on a pace to reach that goal.

And here we are with way more infections than we had this time last year. Is that Biden's fault?

President Donald Trump will leave office with Operation Warp Speed failing to vaccinate 35 million people, the second time the administration fell short of a self-imposed vaccination rate goal since inoculations started.

-----
President Joe Biden hit his goal 200 million vaccinations in his first 100 days Thursday.

It wasn't a stretch: The country hit the goal with seven days to spare, and according to an NBC News analysis of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention figures, from the day Biden announced his new 200 million goal, the country was on a pace to reach that goal.

You are a clown.

Jan 14:

Close to a million doses -- over 951,000, to be more exact -- made their way into the arms of Americans in the past 24 hours, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Wednesday. That's the largest number of shots given in one day since the rollout began and a big jump from the previous day, when just under 340,000 doses were given, CBS News reported.

And Veggie Joe moved the goal posts once someone told him Trump already met his daily goal. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

We only have theories so far. Nothing concrete.
Blame China all you want, but the world's lack of action when it started to spread from one country to another, and many countries slow response is what is mainly responsible as to where the world is today.
you commies absolutely refuse to place any blame on your friends the CCP for covid ! indeed it is very revealing .

1. No, there was no Russia collusion, not Russian interference in the election. Both are lies. The former is a proven lie. The latter is a proven lie, but was used as a fall back for the former.

2. Lots of Leftist morons said it.

3. See what I mean?...lol

4. Baseball bats, knives, cars, hammers and crowbars are used to commit crimes, too. Do you want to ban those?

All firearms are military weapons. There isn't a type of firearm that's ever existed that wasn't used by the military.

5. With the defunding of police departments and decriminalization of robberies, gun ownership is just as important as ever, maybe more. An Illinois state senator was carjacked last week. Her husband used his concealed carry weapon to exchange fire with the carjackers. She also voted in favor of a state bill outlawing concealed carry.

6. The right to keep and bear arms hasn't changed.

7. Who defines "hate speech"? Any negative comment, directed at any group is hate speech. Saying all white people are racist is hate speech.

8. Global warming is a hoax. That's why I mentioned it.
You are a hoax.

You do not exist.

You are a figment of your own imagination.

Happy New Year

You are a clown.

Jan 14:

Close to a million doses -- over 951,000, to be more exact -- made their way into the arms of Americans in the past 24 hours, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Wednesday. That's the largest number of shots given in one day since the rollout began and a big jump from the previous day, when just under 340,000 doses were given, CBS News reported.

And Veggie Joe moved the goal posts once someone told him Trump already met his daily goal. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
13.5 Million vaccinated by Trump before he left is more than a Million. No one said anything different.

His goal was 35 Million.

you commies absolutely refuse to place any blame on your friends the CCP for covid ! indeed it is very revealing .
China is no one's friend.

And it was Trump who had a lot of his ties and other clothings made in China before he became President.

As the number of COVID-19 deaths reaches 100,000, President Trump continues to criticize people who wear face masks, calling it politically correct. Ben Tracy reports.
-----------------

That does not change anything, and does not counter what I stated...at all. He never force anyone to not wear a mask. If people chose to not to wear them that is on them.

That does not change anything, and does not counter what I stated...at all. He never force anyone to not wear a mask. If people chose to not to wear them that is on them.
You choice of words is rather.......empty.

He was the President of the USA.
Many relied on what he said, what he believed in.
And they believed what he said

I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, so if this topic has been posted before, and I am sure it has, some of our leftist friends in here either didn't see it, or are ignoring the fact...

In a different thread Faun and I were talking about this, and he contorted himself like some in the MSM are doing to magically come up with a 35K buffer, arguing that the pandemic killed more under Trump. That's not true....As NR points out, 1000 people a day are dying, and on Jan 19, 2021 Biden made a big show holding a vigil infront of the national mall for the fallen to Covid, which on that day was 400K. As of today more than 801K have perished....That number with simple math means that under Biden's watch more have died under Biden than under Trump...Plus Trump gave Biden 3 vaccines....

When will you leftists admit that Biden is a disaster for this country, and you made a mistake....?
/——-/ Will it’s obviously because Trump gave all his rich buddies tax cuts.

Its all Biden's fault. If he had just taken the virus seriously, it would be eradicated by now. He's responsible for millions of deaths.
And the rest of the world?
Who is to blame in all the other countries for the virus not being eradicated by now?

Calling me names isn't "defending your point"...lol
I said this:

You are a hoax.

You do not exist.

You are a figment of your own imagination.
-------

Because your responses were devoid of real facts.

That.... is not calling someone names, but simply stating the fact of the world you live in.

Forum List

Back