Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now, now dear. We're only trying to help. For people like you, it is repetitive tasks that are models for success.

On, BTW, is the gargantuan font thing comparable to men with guns? There are studies that suggest feelings of inadequacy and self-hate are some reasons why men buy big guns.

I could send you some reading litersture?

Second dodge. You've said alot but we still haven't heard where you went to college. Your silence on the topic says you didn't go anywhere.

I'm just over here clinging to my God and guns. :badgrin: :Boom2:

You obviously suffer from hoplophobia:

"Cooper's opinion was that "the most common manifestation of hoplophobia is the ideaw that instruments possess a will of their own, apart from that of their user."

Hoplophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That's a good boy.

Keep practicing with gargantuan fonts and bright text colors.

For those with your afflictions, repetitive tasks can yield results.

Evolution is not a science. Your first mistake is in thinking it is. "Science" means "to study". How can you study something that doesn't exist?

Evolution CANNOT be repeated, CANNOT be tested, CANNOT be observed, Cannot be studied...it is NOT science.

One of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Ever heard of speciation being demonstrated in a laboratory?

Ever heard of genetics studies used to verify common ancestry?

Ever heard of viruses mutating over time?

Ever heard of fossil evidence which clearly shows a linear progression in the anatomy of species over time?

Hmm... yeah. Every one of you're claims about evolution is utterly false. Stick to what you know.

Hardly anything you mentioned involves evolution much less proves it.

By all accounts the fossil record should indicate millions of transitional fossils.

A virus mutating is still a virus.

Evolution requires non-living matter to turn into a living organism and this has never been observed.

So when it comes to real science (i.e. things we can actually establish by observation and experiment) life always comes from life! Evolutionists insist life came from nonliving matter but they have no way of proving this. Just saying something repeatedly doesn't make it true!

Actually, all of my examples demonstrate the fact of evolution, by definition. You can deny it all day. That's your choice.

There are no "shoulds" when it comes to the earth and what it "should" produce "for us" so that we can feel better about ourselves. What it has given us, in terms of fossils, is what we get. The fossil record shouldn't give us anything. The fact that it has is nice. DNA evidence alone confirms common ancestry, so we don't even need fossils, technically, to prove evolution to be true.

Why you would expect a mutating virus to become anything other than a virus is simply beyond me. What's more hilarious is that you think its lack of ability to turn into something else, is a point against evolution. You're blatant misapprehension of the concepts within evolution are what you give you the ability to apparently deny it. In other words, once again, you argue against a straw man of evolution, not evolution.

You really sealed the deal with your scientific ignorance when you stated how "evolutionists" believe life came from non-life. Life from non-life has nothing to do with evolution. Many christians believe fully in evolution, because abiogenesis is a different event from evolution.

You really live up to your name: lonestar logic.

Last edited:
Last edited:
What if the self-delusion is yours ?

How can a 2000 year old dead guy that might not even have existed save you today? That makes no sense.

But yet the God that spat stars out of his mouth humbled himself and became human. And not a human born to royalty, but born to the poorest and most humble family, so much so that he was born in a stable and laid in a feeding trough. You may have heard of this story. It is actually a national holiday and it's called Christmas.

Show me some proof that Jesus was born on Dec 25th.

"But yet the God that spat stars out of his mouth humbled himself and became human." You have ZERO proof of this. What's it like living in a fantasy world?

How can a 2000 year old dead guy that might not even have existed save you today? That makes no sense.

But yet the God that spat stars out of his mouth humbled himself and became human. And not a human born to royalty, but born to the poorest and most humble family, so much so that he was born in a stable and laid in a feeding trough. You may have heard of this story. It is actually a national holiday and it's called Christmas.

"But yet the God that spat stars out of his mouth humbled himself and became human." You have ZERO proof of this. What's it like living in a fantasy world?

Christians don't claim Jesus was born on December 25th Dork. That's just the day Catholics picked to celebrate to edge the pagan winter solstice rituals out. The accuracy of Christ's birth is less than 33 years off. In case you haven't noticed, our dating system is based on his birth and AD is translated "In the year of our Lord". Since Jesus lived for 33 years, we know that his birth was 2012 years ago give or take 33 years.

Last edited:
One of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Ever heard of speciation being demonstrated in a laboratory?

Ever heard of genetics studies used to verify common ancestry?

Ever heard of viruses mutating over time?

Ever heard of fossil evidence which clearly shows a linear progression in the anatomy of species over time?

Hmm... yeah. Every one of you're claims about evolution is utterly false. Stick to what you know.

By all accounts the fossil record should indicate millions of transitional fossils.

Evolution requires non-living matter to turn into a living organism and this has never been observed.

So when it comes to real science (i.e. things we can actually establish by observation and experiment) life always comes from life! Evolutionists insist life came from nonliving matter but they have no way of proving this. Just saying something repeatedly doesn't make it true!
Your comments are typical of the ignorance promoted by creation ministries.

Actually Hollie these are the facts.

You have obviously been spending too much time worshipping at the altar of Harun Yahya..

For the science literate (and for those not completely incapacitated by religious fundamentalism), there is an entire world that exists external to the fear and superstition you choose.

Transitional Vertebrate Fossils FAQ

Why do you paste things you do not understand ?

These things are not particularly difficult to understand. Science and knowledge may seem daunting to those like you who have been indoctrinated with belief in angry, supernatural beings but don't give up hope for future enlightenment.

Hollie, why lie ? you can't seem to give a summary of what you read. I feel that is because of your ignorance on science which has been on display for to long.

Considering the sheperds were in the field I doubt Jesus was born Dec 25th in the middle of winter.

Your comments are typical of the ignorance promoted by creation ministries.

Haha... no, they are not. They are idiotic misconceptions of reality, far from anything one might call "fact."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfoje7jVJpU&feature=g-all-c]9th Foundational Falsehood of Creationism - YouTube[/ame]

9th Foundational Falsehood of Creationism. Good stuff here. For the creatards.

Last edited:
Some more creationist ass-whooping.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MXTBGcyNuc&feature=channel&list=UL]10th Foundational Falsehood of Creationism - YouTube[/ame]

No one is denying this. If God wanted to use evolution to create all the species on the planet, I wouldn't have a problem with this. The problem is when you start to peel back the layers of evolutionary theory you find it is a myth, mass brainwashing, and a scientific fairy tale. Let's just assume there isn't a God for a second. You are still going to have to come up with a better origins theory than evolution. An actual scientific theory based on sound reason and the actual evidence would be a good start. Most of Darwins theory has been replaced anyway. Google Neo Darwinism, genetic evidence for tree of life, punctuated equilibrium, and then check out the stupid icons of evolution. Ha! Really? This is the best they can come up with as proof? Bird beaks and moth wings... total nutjobs!!!

Whatever you call it, barring differences in what the term is referencing or is defined, and how words in descriptions of it are defined; Whether you say it's a myth, a mass brainwashing, a scientific fairy tail, it is, at the very, very least, likely. Assuming you're talking about 'Biological History' as I've written of before.

Also, You speak of "God" as if you know of it, or at least, as if, if the thing in question wanted something, with the assumption that it has a kind of personality, that you would know about it. But it is not known that there is, or has been, any kind of godly being, in any location, this being mostly due to that the definition, or at least, the most common one given, is so vague and insubstantial that it is not possible to prove it existing anywhere or anytime.

Last edited:

Can you reconize conjecture when you see it ? Like i said before all things would have to had been genetically related according to your sides own reasoning on Dna similarity.

It is so dang rediculous how your side ignores problems for your theory,your side simply looks away at contradicting evidence or give some explanation that is filled with conjecture why is that ?

Can you reconize conjecture when you see it ? Like i said before all things would have to had been genetically related according to your sides own reasoning on Dna similarity.

It is so dang rediculous how your side ignores problems for your theory,your side simply looks away at contradicting evidence or give some explanation that is filled with conjecture why is that ?
Youwerecreated, do you think that you were created on an off day?

Haha... no, they are not. They are idiotic misconceptions of reality, far from anything one might call "fact."

No matter how hard they work at trying to build the puzzle there will always be missing pieces showing this theory to be fabricated from vivid minds.

You're in denial as the entirety of science. The history of knowledge has been to reduce the fear and superstition that defines the worldview you espouse. Living in fear and ignorance is a sad existence. Living in denial of the natural world in favor of comforting myths of a father figure who is watching over you is attempting to escape from reality.

No matter how hard they work at trying to build the puzzle there will always be missing pieces showing this theory to be fabricated from vivid minds.

You're in denial as the entirety of science. The history of knowledge has been to reduce the fear and superstition that defines the worldview you espouse. Living in fear and ignorance is a sad existence. Living in denial of the natural world in favor of comforting myths of a father figure who is watching over you is attempting to escape from reality.

There is no escaping reality we are surrounded by it.

Youwerecreated, do you think that you were created on an off day?

I am the product of natural laws put in to motion, so are you and everything around us. Everything is here for a reason this all did not simply happen by luck or chance. If a piece of your brain was missing you would not function properly. How can you take obvious evidence of design and pervert it with your biased logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back