Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anybody notice that Ywc is tossing around a new word: chirality!

Hey did you notice that I spoke about chirality earlier in the thread ? Did you notice all my talk of left handed and right handed amino acids are about chirality most of it went over your head until I used the term in the latest example. :lol:

I think everyone noticed how pompous you appear thinking your new found buzz-word anything but another creationist scam.

Baseless accusation again.

Why is it when I offer a challenge to you cowards you run and hide,eh candyslice?

Why don't you offer you challenge to a scientist. You know, those people that spend their lives studying this stuff? Why go to a massage board and ask random strangers who may have had their last course in biology was in high school?

I did when I worked in the lab and it didn't go over well. I put up with the nonsense as long as I could stand.

I come here for entertainment but when the uneducated lower accusations at me I take them on,if they can't deal with it then they should remain silent and learn.

Why is it when I offer a challenge to you cowards you run and hide,eh candyslice?

Why don't you offer you challenge to a scientist. You know, those people that spend their lives studying this stuff? Why go to a massage board and ask random strangers who may have had their last course in biology was in high school?

I did when I worked in the lab and it didn't go over well. I put up with the nonsense as long as I could stand.

I come here for entertainment but when the uneducated lower accusations at me I take them on,if they can't deal with it then they should remain silent and learn.

By "didn't go over well", I assume that means, "they told me why I was wrong".

Actually, I highly doubt you worked in a lab.

Many men and women I worked with felt as I did but if you go against the leaders that have an agenda it ends in dismissal So I made my money and invested it and walked away. I am now in business for myself today and I have a clear conscience while Many are still living the lie.

Hey did you notice that I spoke about chirality earlier in the thread ? Did you notice all my talk of left handed and right handed amino acids are about chirality most of it went over your head until I used the term in the latest example. :lol:

I think everyone noticed how pompous you appear thinking your new found buzz-word anything but another creationist scam.

Not at all. Yours is yet another desperate ploy, launched by the christian creationist ministries, to add a level of "mystery" and supermagicalism to science.

Chirality of life: Another false positive? - The Panda's Thumb

Creationists have considered the ‘mystery’ of the chirality of life a problem inaccessible to scientific explanation. Of course, science as usual takes little notice of claims to ignorance and has provided yet another explanation for the chirality of life.

Point in case, a recent paper in Nature shows that:

Chirality, the molecular version of right- and left-handedness, has intrigued chemists ever since Pasteur found mirror-image tartaric acid crystals. The synthesis of molecules in a single chiral form is usually achieved by using a chiral entity from the outset. But in some reactions the formation of a chiral product seems to be further amplified. Most current explanations implicate autocatalysis as the source of this asymmetry. An alternative mechanism is demonstrated this week. This new approach generates a strong bias towards one chiral form from a small initial imbalance, based on the equilibrium solid–liquid phase behaviour of amino acids. As this takes place in aqueous solution, the process might explain how a prebiotic world, with left- and right-handed molecules present in equal numbers, could turn into a living world where biomolecules favour one chiral form.

I guess there's no point in waiting for Ann Gauger and the cast of christian creationist "scientists" to actually do any research in this area.

Not unless they can fake another lab and fake the research.

Many men and women I worked with felt as I did but if you go against the leaders that have an agenda it ends in dismissal So I made my money and invested it and walked away. I am now in business for myself today and I have a clear conscience while Many are still living the lie.
How generous of you to speak on behalf of those "many" people. And how convenient that an anonymous poster on an internet message board can make any claim they wish. Did you forget that there are examples in this thread of your dishonesty and deceit?

How generous of you to speak on behalf of those "many" people. And how convenient that an anonymous poster on an internet message board can make any claim they wish. Did you forget that there are examples in this thread of your dishonesty and deceit?

WoW! This douchesack actually quit a job because the others wouldn't pretend to see an invisible superbeing like he does. :lol:

Abiogenesis theory is a theory filled with conjecture lacks any real evidence that would support the theory. Many famous evolutionist avoid using this theory as an answer to the origins question. There is a reason for that as I stated.

You tout something as scientific fact when it is not, the IX commandment doesn't have an escape clause for apologetics. Certainly we do not have all the answers but the scientists are actually working on it. You begrudge them for that? You begrudge them for not being satisfied with the easy answer when there is something far more interesting than any creation myth, far more interesting than any man could fathom.

No, my problem is they see obvious evidence of design and dismiss it. Hell you even have well known evolutionist admitting to things looking designed but then go on to say they arose through a natural process to which they have zero evidence for.

Who do you speak of? What is the context? What was said?

Not at all. Yours is yet another desperate ploy, launched by the christian creationist ministries, to add a level of "mystery" and supermagicalism to science.

Chirality of life: Another false positive? - The Panda's Thumb

Creationists have considered the ‘mystery’ of the chirality of life a problem inaccessible to scientific explanation. Of course, science as usual takes little notice of claims to ignorance and has provided yet another explanation for the chirality of life.

Point in case, a recent paper in Nature shows that:

Chirality, the molecular version of right- and left-handedness, has intrigued chemists ever since Pasteur found mirror-image tartaric acid crystals. The synthesis of molecules in a single chiral form is usually achieved by using a chiral entity from the outset. But in some reactions the formation of a chiral product seems to be further amplified. Most current explanations implicate autocatalysis as the source of this asymmetry. An alternative mechanism is demonstrated this week. This new approach generates a strong bias towards one chiral form from a small initial imbalance, based on the equilibrium solid–liquid phase behaviour of amino acids. As this takes place in aqueous solution, the process might explain how a prebiotic world, with left- and right-handed molecules present in equal numbers, could turn into a living world where biomolecules favour one chiral form.

I guess there's no point in waiting for Ann Gauger and the cast of christian creationist "scientists" to actually do any research in this area.

Not unless they can fake another lab and fake the research.

Your accusation was the term chirality was my new buzz word you were wrong. The purpose of the miller urey experiment was to see if simple molecules can combine spontaneously. In other words produce a cell,they failed. They spun it because a few amino acids formed which happened to be about 50% right handed and 50% left handed. Life could not come form what was formed because a mixture of the two amino acids would prove to be destructive to the cell.

chi·ral
adjective \ˈkī-rəl\ (Medical Dictionary)

Medical Definition of CHIRAL

: of or relating to a molecule that is nonsuperimposable on its mirror image

—chi·ral·i·ty noun, pluralchi·ral·i·ties

Last edited:

You're the liar and spinner hollie.

WoW! This douchesack actually quit a job because the others wouldn't pretend to see an invisible superbeing like he does. :lol:

I new they were wrong and I made my money and moved on I didn't move on and sponge off the government.

You tout something as scientific fact when it is not, the IX commandment doesn't have an escape clause for apologetics. Certainly we do not have all the answers but the scientists are actually working on it. You begrudge them for that? You begrudge them for not being satisfied with the easy answer when there is something far more interesting than any creation myth, far more interesting than any man could fathom.

No, my problem is they see obvious evidence of design and dismiss it. Hell you even have well known evolutionist admitting to things looking designed but then go on to say they arose through a natural process to which they have zero evidence for.

Dawkins and crick and a few others google it.

What is the teleological argument for the existence of God?

Actually, no.

I understand you're angry at being scolded for your multiple and willful accounts of posting fraudulent "quotes", by why lash out at me for actions you chose to perform?

It's quite a statement that Christian fundies are forced to lie and deceive in furtherance of their religious ideology.

Actually, no.

I understand you're angry at being scolded for your multiple and willful accounts of posting fraudulent "quotes", by why lash out at me for actions you chose to perform?

It's quite a statement that Christian fundies are forced to lie and deceive in furtherance of their religious ideology.

Corrected again about your claim buzz word.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4442323-post1486.html

Dawkins and crick and a few others google it.

This is more of your tactic of "quote-mining" where you cut and paste edited portions and out of context snippets of "quotes" that are selectively parsed from wider context.

Actually, no.

That's so silly. With your earlier claims lying in shambles, you're looking for new buzz words to bolster your faltering claims to gawds.

I suppose this means we still won't find any "research lab" work by creationist ministries.

You may wish to email the Disco 'tute and see if Ann Gauger can phony-up some more falsified Christian creationist "labs".

Actually, no.

[Richard Dawkins]
One of the main reasons why people are religious is because they are persuaded by the apparent design of living things and that’s completely destroyed by Darwin. If you actually read any book by a biologist about evolution, it’s hard to see how you could fail to be persuaded of it – the evidence is just absolutely pact. There is no doubt about it. It’s not a controversial issue. History is completely certain. It’s as certain as the fact that the earth and the other planets, orbit, the sun.

I would have to disagree with Dawkins regarding his doubtless claim that the earth and other planets orbit the sun. The bible and thus many fundamentalist Christians would tell us otherwise.

YWC, more info on left-handed amino acids. Presented in honor of Daws, who never responded to your questions to him on this topic.

CEH: Left-Handed Amino Acid Puzzle Remains

It is actually more fun to sit back and watch the liars at work. YWC was questioning Daws on Chirality back in August but he accuses YWC of using a NEW buzz word and Hawly like the sheeple that she is just falls in lock step and runs with it. See several post above were she reports Daws term about a new buzz word over and over. These people can't even remember what was said a few months ago, so how to you expect them to remember anything else related to this topic??? Their knowldege base is only as relevant as their last cut and paste, many of which they have proven they haven't even read because they are not related to the topic.

Last edited:

I new they were wrong and I made my money and moved on I didn't move on and sponge off the government.

You probably didn't like working with coons either. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back