Cross Removed! Town avoids lawsuit and follows the law

One snowflake gets offended and an entire town suffers....this is the problem with left loons. People are sick of your whining, bawling and attention seeking and that is exactly what it is. If you don't like it then don't fucking look at it.
I`m sick of pukes like yourself that pretend to be Christians but vote for a guy who ridicules the handicapped and brags about sexual assault. Mocking the handicapped is something Jesus did quite often when he lived among us did he not Butch?

and our first sufferer of TDS makes an appearance.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...n-removes-cross-town-christmas-tree/95347796/

VICTORY! How many times we have to go over this. GOVERNMENT in any form may NOT endorse a religion including putting up a religious symbol.

The whole tree would need to be removed, not just the cross. The tree is a symbol of a Christian holiday. By your logic the tree should have been removed. The ACLU failed.
No.

Is a Christmas tree a religious symbol?

It's sad that some think that was some endorsement of religion. And of course the ACLU was in on this scam.
If the government is paying for it and it's on government land, put up by government workers, then it IS a government endorsement of religion.
Good
So...you'd have no problems if they did the same thing with any symbols of Islam or Buddhism or Hinduism or Paganism too?
They do. Always hearing about public schools making kids wear Islamic garb or studying islam. But when it comes to the truth, Christianity, they cry like little girls. True equality doesn't exist in this country.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...n-removes-cross-town-christmas-tree/95347796/

VICTORY! How many times we have to go over this. GOVERNMENT in any form may NOT endorse a religion including putting up a religious symbol.

The whole tree would need to be removed, not just the cross. The tree is a symbol of a Christian holiday. By your logic the tree should have been removed. The ACLU failed.
No.

Not really.

One snowflake gets offended and an entire town suffers....this is the problem with left loons. People are sick of your whining, bawling and attention seeking and that is exactly what it is. If you don't like it then don't fucking look at it.
I`m sick of pukes like yourself that pretend to be Christians but vote for a guy who ridicules the handicapped and brags about sexual assault. Mocking the handicapped is something Jesus did quite often when he lived among us did he not Butch?
I am sick of scum like you continually lying. Hillary is much worse than President elect Trump. Panty waste libtards.

A good rule of thumb....if you don't want your tax dollars to pay for a symbol of some other religion like, let's say, Islam....then don't do it for Christianity.....or Judaism....except on private property.

So even a nativity scene, paid for by private funds in a common square, verboten right?

Stop running to tax money when you know your position isn't reliant on it.
You have no position, other appeal to your own authority, which is not valid in the law.

I am voicing an opinion, and I am claiming no authority or expertise on the issue. again, you can't argue the why, so you run to the how.
Then your opinion is meaningless except for you. OK.

No.

It is a seasonal symbol as well.

Republicans are the kind of people who will put up a cross in a Jewish neighborhood and then cry religious freedom while disregarding the freedom of others.

Look how many burning crosses they put up in black neighborhoods.

That`s all you got? I`ll just assume that you too enjoy mocking handicapped people.

A good rule of thumb....if you don't want your tax dollars to pay for a symbol of some other religion like, let's say, Islam....then don't do it for Christianity.....or Judaism....except on private property.

So even a nativity scene, paid for by private funds in a common square, verboten right?

You have no position, other appeal to your own authority, which is not valid in the law.

I am voicing an opinion, and I am claiming no authority or expertise on the issue. again, you can't argue the why, so you run to the how.

No.

Not really.

I know from history that the Christmas tree is a pagan symbol, but when one sees a Christmas tree, they think of Christmas, which is a religious holiday.

I am surprised an atheist hasn't gone after the federal government for recognizing Christmas as a legal holiday.

To me, the whole arguments are silly. I don't care that a town puts a religious cross on a religious tree. It doesn't offend me, neither atheism. We are free to believe what we like. My opinion is no better than anyone else's. Some people don't like that way of thinking.

It's sad that some think that was some endorsement of religion. And of course the ACLU was in on this scam.
If the government is paying for it and it's on government land, put up by government workers, then it IS a government endorsement of religion.
Good
So...you'd have no problems if they did the same thing with any symbols of Islam or Buddhism or Hinduism or Paganism too?

How many towns in the US would display those symbols on public property?

Then your opinion is meaningless except for you. OK.

Just like yours, bitch tits.

That`s all you got? I`ll just assume that you too enjoy mocking handicapped people.

It's all you deserve, you cheap, dime-store hack.

Forum List

Back