Cross Removed! Town avoids lawsuit and follows the law

With Christmas being a Christian holiday and all.......
If these clowns feel so strongly about it they shouldnt partake in Christmas since in doing so they are they are in fact celebrating a Christian belief.
Christmas, the christer Christmas, is NOT the only holiday celebrated this time of year.
December 25th is Christmas. December 24th is Christmas Eve. What else is celebrated the 24th and 25th?

Only 1 religion (christianity) uses a cross like that for their religion.

So you'd ban evergreens because they "establish" Christianity as the national religion? Where does your insanity stop?
Religious symbols don't belong on GOVERNMENT property. You should know that you are a big constitution guy.

SCOTUS Oath ends with "So help me God", are all their ruling Unconstitutional?
I don't consider them constitutional. I find the SC to be thugs in robes.

You feel like a sock account - a synthetic person

Yea I think he is a sock of that dumb ass hill billy a year or so ago who sat at home and his wife worked at walmart.

With Christmas being a Christian holiday and all.......
If these clowns feel so strongly about it they shouldnt partake in Christmas since in doing so they are they are in fact celebrating a Christian belief.
Christmas, the christer Christmas, is NOT the only holiday celebrated this time of year.

And? The 4th of July aint Christmas either so whats your point?

Thank you, Weatherman, and I will put that in my electronic file for such quotes.

But it has nothing to do with this OP.

Issued by President George Washington, at the request of Congress, on October 3, 1789
By the President of the United States of America, a Proclamation.

Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor; and—Whereas both Houses of Congress have, by their joint committee, requested me “to recommend to the people of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer, to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favors of Almighty God, especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness:”

Now, therefore, I do recommend and assign Thursday, the 26th day of November next, to be devoted by the people of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being who is the beneficent author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be; that we may then all unite in rendering unto Him our sincere and humble thanks for His kind care and protection of the people of this country previous to their becoming a nation; for the signal and manifold mercies and the favor, able interpositions of His providence in the course and conclusion of the late war; for the great degree of tranquillity, union, and plenty which we have since enjoyed; for the peaceable and rational manner in which we have been enabled to establish constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national one now lately instituted; for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed, and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge; and, in general, for all the great and various favors which He has been pleased to confer upon us.

And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations, and beseech Him to pardon our national and other trangressions; to enable us all, whether in public or private stations, to perform our several and relative duties properly and punctually; to render our National Government a blessing to all the people by constantly being a Government of wise, just, and constitutional laws, discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed; to protect and guide all sovereigns and nations (especially such as have shown kindness to us), and to bless them with good governments, peace, and concord; to promote the knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the increase of science among them and us; and, generally, to grant unto all mankind such a degree of temporal prosperity as He alone knows to be best.

Given under my hand at the City of New York the third day of October in the year of our Lord 1789.

Go. Washington
Yeah, religion and government have nothing to do with the OP. :cuckoo:
Jakethesnakeshnarky is an idiot.

So you'd ban evergreens because they "establish" Christianity as the national religion? Where does your insanity stop?
Religious symbols don't belong on GOVERNMENT property. You should know that you are a big constitution guy.

SCOTUS Oath ends with "So help me God", are all their ruling Unconstitutional?
I don't consider them constitutional. I find the SC to be thugs in robes.

You feel like a sock account - a synthetic person
OK. FEEL whatever you want. I am quite real. Just for shits and giggles though who the hell is ANYTHING like me here?
An idiot?

Of course, the same rule applies to this situation as it does to bakeries.

A law is only relevant and enforced if someone (a) is or pretends to be "offended" (b) wants to see the "offender" punished, and (c) chooses to leverage the law.

That's what this kind of thing is about, not the law or some affection for the Constitution.

Last edited:
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...n-removes-cross-town-christmas-tree/95347796/

VICTORY! How many times we have to go over this. GOVERNMENT in any form may NOT endorse a religion including putting up a religious symbol.
You are a fucking idiot if you think a cross at the top of a christmas tree is an endorsement of religion. Christmas is a Christian holiday. Jesus died on the cross in payment for man's sin so that we can have eternal life by asking Him to be our Lord and Savior. That Includies a dumb fuck like you. It only makes sense to acknowledge that with a cross on a tree.

Nobody was harmed by that cross up there.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...n-removes-cross-town-christmas-tree/95347796/

VICTORY! How many times we have to go over this. GOVERNMENT in any form may NOT endorse a religion including putting up a religious symbol.
Of course, as the Muslim population continues to increase and subsequently increase demands, such as is being done in Europe, whereby churches are removing crosses so as to not offend the Muslims, there will be less crosses seen, only more Mosques and calling to prayers.

You are a fucking idiot if you think a cross at the top of a christmas tree is an endorsement of religion. Christmas is a Christian holiday. Jesus died on the cross in payment for man's sin so that we can have eternal life by asking Him to be our Lord and Savior. That Includies a dumb fuck like you. It only makes sense to acknowledge that with a cross on a tree.

Its a government endorsement of a religion and no christmas IS and always will be a pagan holiday that xtians stole and created their own silly events for.

Of course, as the Muslim population continues to increase and subsequently increase demands, such as is being done in Europe, whereby churches are removing crosses so as to not offend the Muslims, there will be less crosses seen, only more Mosques and calling to prayers.
Europeans need to throw of the yoke of christianity and regain their killer instincts and their pagan spirits. No more of this turn the other cheek shit. Its time to start slaughtering our enemies as our viking ancestors did.

Religious symbols don't belong on GOVERNMENT property. You should know that you are a
View attachment 101928
Those belong to the men and women who died depending on their religion and ALL graves are NOT just of crosses...I am sure you knew this already though.

Religious symbols don't belong on GOVERNMENT property. You should know that you are a
View attachment 101928
Those belong to the men and women who died depending on their religion and ALL graves are NOT just of crosses...I am sure you knew this already though.
Millions of religious symbols on government property.
When are you filing a lawsuit?
In France..

Thank you, Weatherman, and I will put that in my electronic file for such quotes.

But it has nothing to do with this OP.

Issued by President George Washington, at the request of Congress, on October 3, 1789
By the President of the United States of America, a Proclamation.

Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor; and—Whereas both Houses of Congress have, by their joint committee, requested me “to recommend to the people of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer, to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favors of Almighty God, especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness:”

Now, therefore, I do recommend and assign Thursday, the 26th day of November next, to be devoted by the people of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being who is the beneficent author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be; that we may then all unite in rendering unto Him our sincere and humble thanks for His kind care and protection of the people of this country previous to their becoming a nation; for the signal and manifold mercies and the favor, able interpositions of His providence in the course and conclusion of the late war; for the great degree of tranquillity, union, and plenty which we have since enjoyed; for the peaceable and rational manner in which we have been enabled to establish constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national one now lately instituted; for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed, and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge; and, in general, for all the great and various favors which He has been pleased to confer upon us.

And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations, and beseech Him to pardon our national and other trangressions; to enable us all, whether in public or private stations, to perform our several and relative duties properly and punctually; to render our National Government a blessing to all the people by constantly being a Government of wise, just, and constitutional laws, discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed; to protect and guide all sovereigns and nations (especially such as have shown kindness to us), and to bless them with good governments, peace, and concord; to promote the knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the increase of science among them and us; and, generally, to grant unto all mankind such a degree of temporal prosperity as He alone knows to be best.

Given under my hand at the City of New York the third day of October in the year of our Lord 1789.

Go. Washington
Yeah, religion and government have nothing to do with the OP. :cuckoo:
Jakethesnakeshnarky is an idiot.
Says the idiot. :lol:

And that's why guys like you don't make the legal decisions.

The snowflakes fainted at the sight. They can't handle it, just too much for them.
2,000 years and Jesus still scares them into hysterics.

View attachment 101928
View attachment 101928
In France..
Never been to Arlington I see.

View attachment 101928
View attachment 101928
In France..
Never been to Arlington I see.
Just a few times..

Donald Trump is going to appoint up to 4 Supreme Court justices who will stop this war on religion. ACLU will have no reason to exist anymore in the war against the 1st Amendment.

Its a government endorsement of a religion and no christmas IS and always will be a pagan holiday that xtians stole and created their own silly events for.
. You are too stupid to debate this. Our government can't endorse a religion for all of us to worship at. This is not an endorsement. Warning snowflake.. Donald Trump says we are going to say Merry Christmas again. That means the AClu will be out of business helpong godless people such as your ilk because he is going to appoint judges who will give the finger to you atheists.

Forum List

Back