Crusaders charged in plot targeting Muslim immigrants

----------------------------------------------------- these American Gents that you refer to might be innocent men , let us let justice run its course Coyote !!

Ok...so...I'm having a hard time fitting Doofus, Boofus and Deadhead into the "gent" category...help me out here Pismoe....
------------------------------------------------------------------- everyone is an innocent Gent or Lady till proven guilty . That's a feature of English derived Western law Coyote .

Doesn't seem to apply to American Muslims though Pis...

Maybe these guys just feel disillusioned and oppressed. Jobs ought to cure them.
Maybe Coyote can go give them hugs.

Curing Muslims with "love" is the lib way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- or give them jobs and training plus kiss their azzez if 'Coy' and her crew have their way BlueGin !!

Ok...so...I'm having a hard time fitting Doofus, Boofus and Deadhead into the "gent" category...help me out here Pismoe....
------------------------------------------------------------------- everyone is an innocent Gent or Lady till proven guilty . That's a feature of English derived Western law Coyote .

Doesn't seem to apply to American Muslims though Pis...

Maybe these guys just feel disillusioned and oppressed. Jobs ought to cure them.
Maybe Coyote can go give them hugs.

Curing Muslims with "love" is the lib way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- or give them jobs and training plus kiss their azzez if 'Coy' and her crew have their way BlueGin !!

Why do Muslims need "curing"? Most seem to be doing just fine here.

The practice of Islam should be banned and all Muslims should be deported.

Where to? Most in this country are US citizens. Have been for generations.

Back to the Muslim world, strip them of their citizenship and send them packing

Back to what "Muslim world"? They were born here. Their parents were. Their grandparents were.

They are US citizens. Not citizens of any other place.

Can't we just strip you and send you packing to some European-christian majority country?

correct Xathor and bringing them into the West , well its really only going to affect coming generations of Westerners .

Back to what "Muslim world"? They were born here. Their parents were. Their grandparents were.

Can't we just strip you and send you packing to some European-christian majority country?

I don't care if they are citizens, they aren't Americans and have no place here.

I don't care if they are citizens, they aren't Americans and have no place here.

If they are citizens, then they are Americans. That's one of the basic you learn in gradeschool civics.

----------------------------------------------------- their religion and ways of doing things are un-American . If they want to be apostates and stop practicing islam the ones born in the WEST might be ok , just stop the importation of more muslims Coy !!

----------------------------------------------------- their religion and ways of doing things are un-American . If they want to be apostates and stop practicing islam the ones born in the WEST might be ok , just stop the importation of more muslims Coy !!

Silly. We have that pesky constitutional freedom of religion. It protects folks like you, you know.

If they are citizens, then they are Americans. That's one of the basic you learn in gradeschool civics.

No, the term "American" refers to a specific people. Citizenship doesn't make one an American for the same reason that you becoming a citizen of China doesn't make you Chinese.

No, the term "American" refers to a specific people. Citizenship doesn't make one an American for the same reason that you becoming a citizen of China doesn't make you Chinese.

What exactly makes you "American" then?

Silly. We have that pesky constitutional freedom of religion. It protects folks like you, you know.
---------------------------------------------- Jimmy Carter excluded certain groups , I am sure that the TRUMP can also do some excluding , I might get some info on this exclusion issue Coy !!

---------------------------------------------- Jimmy Carter excluded certain groups , I am sure that the TRUMP can also do some excluding , I might get some info on this exclusion issue Coy !!

You guys seem to bring that up as if it were somehow relevant.

Did Carter exclude an entire religion?

Don't worry, no need to answer. He didn't.

No but he made his exclusions according to his own will. Same thing with Trump. And it's 100% legal by the way.

No but he made his exclusions according to his own will. Same thing with Trump. And it's 100% legal by the way.

I don't think so. I think it kind of had to do with the Iranian hostage situation - a specific act of agression by a specific country. Not some generic amorpheous Muslim are evil rationale.

My question........is this just an isolated group or are there more, or is it more widespread? These types of extremists can be very dangerous

The deplorables

Three members of a southwest Kansas militia dubbed the "Crusaders” were arrested Friday on charges stemming from a plot to attack a housing complex that houses a mosque in Garden City, Kan.

Curtis Allen (49), Gavin Wright (49) of Liberal, Kan., and Patrick Stein (47), a resident of a nearby Dodge City, Kan., had stockpiled firearms and explosives. They planned to use four explosive-laden vehicles parked at the corners of the complex, which is home to a number of Somali immigrants.

Three Men Arrested in Plot to Bomb Kansas Mosque Following Presidential Election

I'm glad they were able to stop these knuckleheads. But tell me, why do you not use the same invective when it's a Muslim who is stopped?
He doesn't?

Perhaps for the same reason this thread will die after a handful of posts but a Muslim perp thread goes on forever and spawns a dozen offspring ;)
With your help, sweetie. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back