Cruz to Carly

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Cruz: "Do you want to join a ticket that is mathematically eliminated and our only chance is a brokered convention in which there will be a second vote and the delegates go against the will of the people and elect me to represent the Republican Party (to which a brokered election would almost positively select Kasich over Cruz) which will lead to the worst loss ever in November."

Carly: "what the fuck, sure. It worked for Palin."

Cruz: "Do you want to join a ticket that is mathematically eliminated and our only chance is a brokered convention in which there will be a second vote and the delegates go against the will of the people and elect me to represent the Republican Party (to which a brokered election would almost positively select Kasich over Cruz) which will lead to the worst loss ever in November."

Cruz pandering to women and corporate America. Probably on Mitch McConnel's orders.

Cruz said one of Carly "The Face" Fiorina's primary qualifications is that she stood up to The Donald. :p

Cruz said one of Carly "The Face" Fiorina's primary qualifications is that she stood up to The Donald. :p
Go suck a dick you fagstick m! Carly Fiorina is an extremely impressive woman and would make a great running mate. So it upsets me that she would enter the race when it is already lost.

Personally I would have loved to see her team up with Trump!

Oh an by the way a loser like you has no right to question anyone's qualifications. Move out of your parent's basement before you attack an accomplished person!

Cruz pandering to women and corporate America. Probably on Mitch McConnel's orders.
No rather Cruz is trying to win a CA! For a Republican Carly is very popular there.

They both are praying for a run off.

No rather Cruz is trying to win a CA! For a Republican Carly is very popular there.

Are you a Cruzbot? Fiorina is not popular anywhere! She will not attract voters to Lyin' Ted.

What she WILL help with, is bribing and stealing away California delegates in a brokered convention. Which you won't hear about from the establishment media. She is an establishment mainstay in that state, and you're a fool if you think she serves any other purpose for Ted the pervert other than that alone.

Are you a Cruzbot? Fiorina is not popular anywhere! She will not attract voters to Lyin' Ted.

What she WILL help with, is bribing and stealing away California delegates in a brokered convention. Which you won't hear about from the establishment media. She is an establishment mainstay in that state, and you're a fool if you think she serves any other purpose for Ted the pervert other than that alone.
Carly Ran for senate against very popular Barbara Boxer. She picked up 4 mil vote (42%) in far blue CA. CA republican love her.

Rafael to FiFi ..

Look Carly, I'm a loser, you're a loser, the match up is perfect. We can't possibly win.

weeeeeeeeeeeeee :gay:

Forum List

Back