Cruz to speak at convention, I predict he will be V.P.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I still stand by my thought that Cruz will be the V.P. They are reporting that he will now speak at the convention...

It was reported that Trump asked Cruz for his input on judicial nominees.....

The problem is that Cruz is a globalist, he is totally "establishment".

But who knows. Anything can happen.:dunno:

OMG Cruz ''establishment''?? As much as I dislike him, he drives the establishment crazy, because he is anything but that. The establishment can't stand him.

I still stand by my thought that Cruz will be the V.P. They are reporting that he will now speak at the convention...

Will it be in both English and French?
rimshot.gif

I hope not, he'd make a great replacement for Scalia.

Bingo! I was hoping that they could overcome the rifts from the primaries and that Cruz could either be AG ooooooooooooooh I would so love that or better yet on the Supreme Court would make so many peoples dream come true.

:) and give nightmares to others.

Cruz does not have the temperament to be second banana. Besides he has pissed off more than his share of his party.

"After all, this is a guy who called his own Republican leader, Mitch McConnell, a liar on the Senate floor, a shocking breach of the chamber’s cherished decorum. He helped goad House conservatives into shutting down the government in 2013, over the objections of Republican leaders in both chambers. And he also showed no hesitation to inconvenience his colleagues by forcing late-night or weekend votes that Cruz was destined to lose."

The Many, Many Reasons Republican Senators Can't Stand Ted Cruz

OMG Cruz ''establishment''?? As much as I dislike him, he drives the establishment crazy, because he is anything but that. The establishment can't stand him.

He entered the race as an outsider but ended up being loved by the neo cons in the Republican Party.

MAR 2016,
"Some of the people who have endorsed Cruz: Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee; Jeb Bush, the ex-2016 GOP frontrunner; and Sen. Lindsey Graham."

"Establishment-oriented Republicans are rushing to rally around Cruz, increasingly viewed as the only option Republicans have left to stop current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump in his tracks".

“He is the establishment’s favourite candidate".

If that's not establishment I don't know what is.:dunno:

He entered the race as an outsider but ended up being loved by the neo cons in the Republican Party.

MAR 2016,
"Some of the people who have endorsed Cruz: Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee; Jeb Bush, the ex-2016 GOP frontrunner; and Sen. Lindsey Graham."

"Establishment-oriented Republicans are rushing to rally around Cruz, increasingly viewed as the only option Republicans have left to stop current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump in his tracks".

“He is the establishment’s favourite candidate".

If that's not establishment I don't know what is.:dunno:
You have made some very good points. Cruz is viable but needs to become more rounded and make amends to some of those in his party.

Ha! Whoever is Trump's VP will be referred to behind closed doors as Donald's bitch. Cruz is widely hated inside the Beltway and since Trump is too he may just pick him to piss everybody off. It's fun watching the GOP implode.

You turkeys are so proud but you don't see your red, wrinkled necks in the grinder along with everyone else.

Exactly how awkward would it be for Rump to take a Cruz, who was without question born in Canada ---------- after pissing away so much time and hot air on the whole Birfer tinfoil?

Ooooopsie.

Cruz would come off as such a little bitch if he agreed to be Trump's VP. Trump labelled him a pathological liar, attacked his wife, implicated Cruz's father in the JFK assassination on the most important day of the primaries...

Especially after this:

Cruz will never be VP.

After the meeting between Trump and the 200 republicans...they had a sit down with Cruz........Ivanka and the rest of the Trump kids were there as well........

Forum List

Back