Cummings’ Baltimore got $16 BILLION in aid in 2018

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Elijah-Cummings-yelling-upclose-ap-640x480.jpg

Where the hell did it go?

The Baltimore Sun confirms that they received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits, and assistance in the fiscal year 2018.

Liberals will never admit that President Trump is really helping minorities… because if they did, they would lose their control over them and more importantly lose their votes

More @ HUD Official: Baltimore Got $16 Billion From Admin Last Year, Where Did The Money Go?

Kimberly Klacik Exposed The Conditions In West Baltimore Now She’s Under Siege @ Kimberly Klacik Exposed The Conditions In West Baltimore Now She's Under Siege

She’s black so they’re claiming she’s turning on her own.

Can’t have that. Dims don’t operate that way.

Bernie Flipped Out After Trump Quoted His Past Baltimore Comments @ Bernie Flipped Out After Trump Quoted His Past Baltimore Comments

* Video Emerges Of Elijah Cummings Calling Baltimore ‘Drug Infested’ @ WATCH: Video Emerges Of Elijah Cummings Calling Baltimore ‘Drug Infested’

It came in a 1999 congressional hearing.

The Baltimore Sun confirms that they received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits, and assistance in the fiscal year 2018.

Liberals will never admit that President Trump is really helping minorities… because if they did, they would lose their control over them and more importantly lose their votes

More @ HUD Official: Baltimore Got $16 Billion From Admin Last Year, Where Did The Money Go?

Kimberly Klacik Exposed The Conditions In West Baltimore Now She’s Under Siege @ Kimberly Klacik Exposed The Conditions In West Baltimore Now She's Under Siege

Bernie Flipped Out After Trump Quoted His Past Baltimore Comments @ Bernie Flipped Out After Trump Quoted His Past Baltimore Comments

* Video Emerges Of Elijah Cummings Calling Baltimore ‘Drug Infested’ @ WATCH: Video Emerges Of Elijah Cummings Calling Baltimore ‘Drug Infested’

Elijah Cummings is a partisan hack who runs his mouth in a fashion reminiscent of Jinjus Kahn (Genghis Khan)(John Kerry reference).

With that said, does anyone know if Cummings has any control over how those federal dollars are spent within his district?

Cummings, the manatee, is a phony bastard who obviously steered all the money to the rich people in his district, knowing he would get a bunch back in campaign contributions. But what about the poor, the crime and the drug addicted? Well, the truth is Cummings don't give two shits about them. He'll just blame their condition on mean, racist Republicans and then fly to Venice to blow taxpayer money on gourmet dining, hotels fit for royalty and just enough top shelf booze to help him forget the condition his constituents are in. Kick him out.

Get Federal auditors in there. They will find out where that money went.

Not government auditors.
Hire an outside firm to go in and get to the trail of every single penny. And make sure they provide information to federal prosecutors.

while i am mad at cummings for this - at least until he has a chance to respond and we'll see what he has to say - i'm even more pissed off at our government system that HANDS OUT 16 BILLION DOLLARS without accountability attached to it.

Get Federal auditors in there. They will find out where that money went.

Not government auditors.
Hire an outside firm to go in and get to the trail of every single penny. And make sure they provide information to federal prosecutors.
yep. and do not give out millions of $$$ again w/o accountability attached to the money. i think gov just takes it for granted there's a lot of waste and doesn't even try to stop it anymore. i have to think if we stop doing this shit and hold people accountable for the money they get, we'd find a lot of things we don't need anymore. move that $ to where it is needed today and stop coming back to the average american for more $.

Some people think Cummings is a good guy but nobody who saw him screaming into that border patrol agents face would say that. He ridiculously accused him for the conditions in the border holding areas, knowing that the BP agent was defenseless to retaliate against a sitting US representative. That fact seemed to make him even more venomous. The poor border patrol agent had to just sit there and take it. Cummings is a classless BS artist and a supreme bully. That's a bad combination. Viva Trump

Last edited:
Some people think Cummings is a good guy but when I saw him screaming into a border patrol agents face, ridiculously accusing him for the conditions in the border holding areas. He knew the BP agent was defenseless to retaliate against a sitting US representative and that fact seemed to make him even more venomous. Cummings is a classless BS artist and a supreme bully. That's a bad combination. Viva Trump

You are correct. Cummings was bullying this agent. Why didn’t Cummings use his position on the most powerful House Committee to get more beds, food, quality for the detainees? Because it was more politically expedient for him to beat up CBP agent and DHS personnel so that he could catch a flight for an Italian vacation.

Trump was right to call him out. Trump’s enemies think everything he says is racist. What is untrue or racist about what Trump said about Baltimore or how different vs. what Bernie Sanders and Cummings himself said about Baltimore?

Dang....imagine if Trump got a team and went to Baltimore to clean up the city? Holy shit...it'd be the most astute political play in the last 50 years!

Democrats would sue to keep to prevent TRUMP from cleaning up the city.

Elijah Cummings is a partisan hack who runs his mouth in a fashion reminiscent of Jinjus Kahn (Genghis Khan)(John Kerry reference).

With that said, does anyone know if Cummings has any control over how those federal dollars are spent within his district?

I doubt he’s got any direct control once the fed money, courtesy of us taxpayers, gets in the hands of the city or state pukes, but I’d imagine he can yield a lot of influence over them due to his power at the federal level.

Just to turn the knife now that it’s been inserted, if I was Trump I’d call for a complete audit of the distribution of the $16B from ‘18 as well as the previous four years. Let’s have a look in black and white where exactly every penny was spent.

I doubt he’s got any direct control once the fed money, courtesy of us taxpayers, gets in the hands of the city or state pukes, but I’d imagine he can yield a lot of influence over them due to his power at the federal level.

Just to turn the knife now that it’s been inserted, if I was Trump I’d call for a complete audit of the distribution of the $16B from ‘18 as well as the previous four years. Let’s have a look in black and white where exactly every penny was spent.
far as im concerned ANY TIME the gov has to give a state/city money, it should be audited for the next several years to ensure it's being used properly. maybe that's too much BIG BROTHER but w/o that in there somewhere, it would seem we just lost $16b and got nothing out of it.

and this is just ONE we know about. how much $ does the gov give out that is not accounted for in the end?

tired of my money being wasted and the politicians coming back for more vs. fixing their shit.

Forum List

Back