Cuomo Supports Baby Murder in 9th Month

Don't give us the BS that the NY law change does not allow that. The old law said when the mothers life is in danger. It was changed to when the mothers health is at risk. Every pregnancy involves risk, especially birth. So the law reads that the baby can be murdered as it is born. With no doctor required.

Every doctor will tell you that in the late stages of pregnancy if there are complications they simply induce labor. There is no medical justification for ripping apart a baby at 9 months.

So why can I go to prison for breaking a turtle or bird egg, but I can rip the limbs off of babies as they are born?

The Left love the thought of tearing limbs off of babies. Hearing the screams is a new high for them. The Left are pure evil. There is nothing any civilization can rationalize allowing such psychotic vermin to wonder freely within it.

God owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.
You republicans own almost all the state houses, governors, federal senate and House, White House and scotus and they didn’t change the law. Why blame us?

If the baby’s gonna be severely retarded abort. You can push a retard around in a wheel chair for the rest of your life. Not us.

You're pretty sick, you know that? I've known retards I like a hell of a lot better than your faggot ass.

I vote for they live and fuck you, asshole.

Believe me, you don't want my cracker ass judging, because they live and you die, bitchboy.

I worked with a retarded guy for like 6 years.

3 years later, I'm tiling the bathroom at a Ronald McDonald House. Who pops up in the doorway? Old boy I worked with for 6 years. He knows me, and I know him, he gets a lot more credence than you, boy.

PS: Ronald McDonald House is a good charity.

Last edited:
Don't give us the BS that the NY law change does not allow that. The old law said when the mothers life is in danger. It was changed to when the mothers health is at risk. Every pregnancy involves risk, especially birth. So the law reads that the baby can be murdered as it is born. With no doctor required.

Every doctor will tell you that in the late stages of pregnancy if there are complications they simply induce labor. There is no medical justification for ripping apart a baby at 9 months.

So why can I go to prison for breaking a turtle or bird egg, but I can rip the limbs off of babies as they are born?

The Left love the thought of tearing limbs off of babies. Hearing the screams is a new high for them. The Left are pure evil. There is nothing any civilization can rationalize allowing such psychotic vermin to wonder freely within it.

You republicans own almost all the state houses, governors, federal senate and House, White House and scotus and they didn’t change the law. Why blame us?

If the baby’s gonna be severely retarded abort. You can push a retard around in a wheel chair for the rest of your life. Not us.

You're pretty sick, you know that? I've known retards I like a hell of a lot better than your faggot ass.

The Left today would make Hitlers SS cringe in disgust.

The Left today would make Hitlers SS cringe in disgust.
Yet you can't prove only leftist have abortions.

Sure there is.. if you find out that the fetus is going to have a horrible deformity like Brittle Bone Syndrome, Down Syndrome, Spina Bifida, or something else that will make their life a living hell, then terminating it in the womb is justified, and really, that's the only reason why women have this done in the third trimester.

Yes. The Turtles and Eggs are endangered species... You can also go to jail for destroying their habitat.

Well, considering God killed all the babies in Sodom, but let the awful Lot live, after he offered his daughters up for gang rape before having Drunk sex with them himself, I don't think that's the best moral lesson to pick out, do you?

What do you think happened to deformed babies before abortion was legalized? Hint, there were a lot of "Crib Deaths' no one bothered to investigate.
Another baby born after 'groundbreaking' in-womb spina bifida surgery - The Christian InstituteThe Christian Institute

And thanks for making it clear the Left considers human life less important than a turtles.
You don't care about the Poor, after they are born. Why so much false compassion now?
What percent of your income do you give to those in poverty? I’ll await your answer.

Because most Leftists give very little, if anything.

better contraception! women should Only be able to get pregnant by Mr. Right, regardless of how much she tries with all of the other ones!

1. The greatest claim for voters that the Democrats have is absolving their adherents of any personal responsibility.

Up to and including an inconvenient birth.

2. “New York passes law allowing abortions at any time if mother's health is at risk” New York passes law allowing abortions at any time if mother's health is at risk

This is simply one more of the pretenses Liberals/Democrats use to allow murder.

3. Snopes:

“What's True

The New York state legislature passed a law allowing abortions after 24 weeks if the mother's health is at risk or there is an absence of fetal viability.

What's False

The law does not allow for unrestricted abortion up through the normal term of pregnancy.”
FACT CHECK: Did New York Pass a Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth?

Fact: if you can get any doctor to claim physical, or psychological, harm….you get the abortion, the legal right to kill the child you created....up to the moment before birth.

4. Is it murder?

There is the case of America’s greatest serial killer, Dr. Kermit Gosnell.

“Philadelphia Abortion Doctor Guilty of Murder in Late-Term Procedures” Philadelphia Abortion Doctor Guilty of Murder in Late-Term Procedures

Convicted of first degree murder, and now, everything that Gosnell was convicted of is legal in NY….thanks to Democrats.
"If mother's life is at risk"....thank you for proving once again that women mean nothing to conservative republicans.

Sure there is.. if you find out that the fetus is going to have a horrible deformity like Brittle Bone Syndrome, Down Syndrome, Spina Bifida, or something else that will make their life a living hell, then terminating it in the womb is justified, and really, that's the only reason why women have this done in the third trimester.

Yes. The Turtles and Eggs are endangered species... You can also go to jail for destroying their habitat.

Well, considering God killed all the babies in Sodom, but let the awful Lot live, after he offered his daughters up for gang rape before having Drunk sex with them himself, I don't think that's the best moral lesson to pick out, do you?

What do you think happened to deformed babies before abortion was legalized? Hint, there were a lot of "Crib Deaths' no one bothered to investigate.
Another baby born after 'groundbreaking' in-womb spina bifida surgery - The Christian InstituteThe Christian Institute

And thanks for making it clear the Left considers human life less important than a turtles.
You don't care about the Poor, after they are born. Why so much false compassion now?
What percent of your income do you give to those in poverty? I’ll await your answer.

Because most Leftists give very little, if anything.
They don't have too... They give mine and yours away in the name of the leftist. Real smart like that, because they take our money, and give it away in exchange for votes.

They are the ultimate scammers.

You have to make it about race, because you think race baiting is a productive thing for the Demon-crats, but you are quickly becoming a minority in view as the people have grown wise to the bullcrap now.

Really? Did you notice the midterms? How'd the shutdown work out for you guys again?

Name someone (anyone) who is not one minute closer to their death with every minute that passes by.

It is idiotic and illogical to conclude that it is ok to kill a child just because it is expected that they are about to die anyway.

This is the ultimate in slippery slopes.

Yeah, you know what, buddy, making a woman give birth to a child to watch it die is beyond cruel... but kind of what we expect from the religious nutters.

Name someone (anyone) who is not one minute closer to their death with every minute that passes by.

It is idiotic and illogical to conclude that it is ok to kill a child just because it is expected that they are about to die anyway.

Yeah, you know what, buddy, making a woman give birth to a child to watch it die is beyond cruel... but kind of what we expect from the religious nutters.
NAZIs justified their acts the same way.

Where is this woman who is having a baby that she is next having to then watch the baby die afterwards ?? She exist only in your imaginative senarios that you keep dreaming up to battle your enemy eh ?

Where is this woman who is having a baby that she is next having to then watch the baby die afterwards ?? She exist only in your imaginative senarios that you keep dreaming up to battle your enemy eh ?

Oh, I agree, this doesn't happen in this country because WE LET WOMEN HAVE FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

I want to keep it that way.

1. The greatest claim for voters that the Democrats have is absolving their adherents of any personal responsibility.

2. “New York passes law allowing abortions at any time if mother's health is at risk” New York passes law allowing abortions at any time if mother's health is at risk

This is simply one more of the pretenses Liberals/Democrats use to allow murder.

3. Snopes:

“What's True

The New York state legislature passed a law allowing abortions after 24 weeks if the mother's health is at risk or there is an absence of fetal viability.

What's False

The law does not allow for unrestricted abortion up through the normal term of pregnancy.”

Fact: if you can get any doctor to claim physical, or psychological, harm….you get the abortion, the legal right to kill the child you created....up to the moment before birth.

4. Is it murder?

“Philadelphia Abortion Doctor Guilty of Murder in Late-Term Procedures” Philadelphia Abortion Doctor Guilty of Murder in Late-Term Procedures

Convicted of first degree murder, and now, everything that Gosnell was convicted of is legal in NY….thanks to Democrats.
"If mother's life is at risk"....thank you for proving once again that women mean nothing to conservative republicans.

Is it murder?

See if you can wipe the blood off your hands....it's indelible on your soul.

3. Snopes:

“What's True

What's False

4. Is it murder?

What’s the problem? It says if the mothers health is at risk. Are you only pro life for the ones who aren’t born?

It has always been my presumption that a Liberal cannot win a debate with a conservative, and that Liberals/Democrat voters have simply been raised to accept the orders of their elites, even when they reverse them 180°.

We can prove that presumption now: I challenge you to provide a justification for abortion.

If you can’t, you will have proven me correct.

If you try, I promise to eviscerate your attempt.

Let’s see some guts.

Forum List

Back