🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Cyberbullying . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to post here a lot more. I have cut down a lot on being here because I don't think it's very healthy to do this every single day. It kind of gets you caught in a rut.

There are plenty of other places to let off steam in a more productive and less harmful way actually.

And where would that be?

The music forum, the general discussion forum, the lounge. You can give yourself a break from political discussions in a lot of different places on the forum. Or you could go outside and do some yard work or something. :D

That's pretty fail except for the yard work part.

I'll do that later. :funnyface: Waiting for the sun to get over the trees.

Chris I can tell this is bothering you! You are over thinking it. In a perfect world for some a gallent white night will come rescue you from the bully and the bully will bother you no more. This is reality where people have conflicting interests, things are not going to go the way we want them. It is our job not the words to take care of our own interests. You can not control other people and their behavior. There is no moral superiority gained by staying and taking the abuse. You have three choices dish it back, take it or leave. Do not over think do what is best for you with no guilt. The only time I feel guilt is when I dish it back. There should be no moral quams with leaving or just taking it both ntypicaly deflate the bully and is likey the best long term option. Know who you are and do not let others tell you different and no words should bother very much.

I would not THINK of asking anyone I care about to get involved in the flame zone stuff. I would not want to see them trash a person that I care about or like.

You are right though, I take no pleasure really in insulting other people just because. I do feel badly about later a lot of times, but sometimes you have to make a stand when they don't know when to quit. Otherwise, you are just creating an atmosphere where trolling and bullying is encouraged, and good posters are discouraged from posting.

^^^^^^^^^^
Says the woman who loves to call other women old, ugly and fat.

So then you would not be upset if the flame zone was dissolved? Good to know. Then you can stop complaining about it on my thread.

You are the one all upset about it, even though it was you who went in there and started something.

This is very simple - if you don’t want to get flamed, don't go into the FZ, inserting yourself into conversations that have nothing to do with you, then start demeaning and degrading people because of their looks.

Most people here get that. Why don’t you?

I didn't. I was quoted there by GT. Then I read where some people were making derogatory comments about me while I wasn't there to defend myself, so I fixed that.

GT was responding to a post by Paulie, not you. You were way down the pyramid. The poster that was flaming you was banned a long time ago.

And what did you do? You went after a GT's looks.

That's what you always do.

I would not THINK of asking anyone I care about to get involved in the flame zone stuff. I would not want to see them trash a person that I care about or like.

You are right though, I take no pleasure really in insulting other people just because. I do feel badly about later a lot of times, but sometimes you have to make a stand when they don't know when to quit. Otherwise, you are just creating an atmosphere where trolling and bullying is encouraged, and good posters are discouraged from posting.

^^^^^^^^^^

So then you would not be upset if the flame zone was dissolved? Good to know. Then you can stop complaining about it on my thread.

You are the one all upset about it, even though it was you who went in there and started something.

This is very simple - if you don’t want to get flamed, don't go into the FZ, inserting yourself into conversations that have nothing to do with you, then start demeaning and degrading people because of their looks.

I didn't. I was quoted there by GT. Then I read where some people were making derogatory comments about me while I wasn't there to defend myself, so I fixed that.

GT was responding to a post by Paulie, not you. You were way down the pyramid. The poster that was flaming you was banned a long time ago.

GT responded to that post in a not so subtle way to call me down to the flame zone. He couldn't flame me by himself, so the rest of you showed up and still failed, and now you want to call me the bully. That is hilarious. :D

You've even started a thread in the flame zone about closing my account. Really? Lol. I guess I have REALLY turned the tables then, huh?

There are plenty of other places to let off steam in a more productive and less harmful way actually.

And where would that be?

The music forum, the general discussion forum, the lounge. You can give yourself a break from political discussions in a lot of different places on the forum. Or you could go outside and do some yard work or something. :D

That's pretty fail except for the yard work part.

I'll do that later. :funnyface: Waiting for the sun to get over the trees.
To hell with yard work, good day for fishing. Take a day off Marrion hit the water. I'll be eatin walley for supper I hope!

And where would that be?

I see. So you don't believe in letting off steam, ranting and raving about a poster that has given you a hard time.

I have one question: Who are you and what have you done with ChrisL?

And where would that be?

Just don't go into the Gardening sub-forum.

The mods are hypersensitive about that one, for some reason.

^^^^^^^^^^

GT responded to that post in a not so subtle way to call me down to the flame zone. He couldn't flame me by himself, so the rest of you showed up and still failed, and now you want to call me the bully. That is hilarious. :D

You've even started a thread in the flame zone about closing my account. Really? Lol. I guess I have REALLY turned the tables then, huh?
This post was really, really immature/childish.

And where would that be?

I see. So you don't believe in letting off steam, ranting and raving about a poster that has given you a hard time.

I have one question: Who are you and what have you done with ChrisL?

How many threads have I started about other posters in the flamer zone? Look lady, I have made it quite clear now and in the past that I am not a fan of the flame zone or it's regular participants. I don't see any need to rant and rave about other posters and what they post. I can address them and their points which I do.

Who do you think you're fooling? Now, this is the clean debate zone, not the flame zone. If you and Toro cannot abide by the rules, then I am asking you to leave the discussion and not return. Hopefully you can behave like adult men and do so.

Who do you think you're fooling? Now, this is the clean debate zone, not the flame zone. If you and Toro cannot abide by the rules, then I am asking you to leave the discussion and not return. Hopefully you can behave like adult men and do so.
You just ranted about how you owned people and they NEEDED HELP...

in your ANTI BULLYING thread...

If the irony is of no luxury to you, go tag a mod Chris but you're the one all engaged in meta and boasting because your debate tactics are inadequate. CLEARLY.

If the irony is of no luxury to you, go tag a mod Chris but you're the one all engaged in meta and boasting because your debate tactics are inadequate. CLEARLY.

What? The point is that you can't stand it when someone stands up to your bullying! :D So, do you have something to add to this particular topic or are you just going to whine about your flame zone bullying pulpit?

If you don't like to be insulted, then don't insult other people. Find something better to do with your time than hanging out with a bunch of losers and flame baiters.

What? The point is that you can't stand it when someone stands up to your bullying! :D So, do you have something to add to this particular topic or are you just going to whine about your flame zone bullying pulpit?

If you don't like to be insulted, then don't insult other people. Find something better to do with your time than hanging out with a bunch of losers and flame baiters.
I think the one who cant stand it is melting all over the internet with threads and threats to shut down a subforum, killa. Its kinda obvious.

iu

I think the one who cant stand it is melting all over the internet with threads and threats to shut down a subforum, killa. Its kinda obvious.

I'm sorry if you will eventually lose your safe space for bullying and trolling and trying to bring other people down to your level. :(

Anyways, like I said, unless you have something to add to the topic, then you can leave this thread. Trolls and bullies need to apply. :) Buh bye now. Go back to where you came from. Thanks.

I'm sorry if you will eventually lose your safe space for bullying and trolling and trying to bring other people down to your level. :(

Anyways, like I said, unless you have something to add to the topic, then you can leave this thread. Trolls and bullies need to apply. :) Buh bye now. Go back to where you came from. Thanks.
Ive adequatly and rationally handled the topic while you hooted and flailed like a boastful crank looking to drive wedges in discourse. Being Bullied is not a voluntary happenstance, going to the flamezone is. Its a matter of personal responsibility and growing the fuck up enough to accept it

There is no denying that having a flamer zone is an invitation to trolls and bullies and a turn off to those who want to actually use the forum for what it was created for.
Isn't that a great reason to want a flame zone?

People are standing up to bullies and name-callers.

That's why so many are in this thread standing up to you.

Ive adequatly and rationally handled the topic while you hooted and flailed like a boastful crank looking to drive wedges in discourse. Being Bullied is not a voluntary happenstance, going to the flamezone is. Its a matter of personal responsibility and growing the fuck up enough to accept it

No you haven't. You are just trying to bring things from the flamer zone into the clean debate zone. That is a no no. I am talking about the environment created by HAVING a flame zone. It creates a home for trolls and bullies. Basically the forum is saying, here is a home for you to do what you do.

Most people are anti bullying, and that is the way in which society is heading considering the teen suicides and other online bullying instances that have probably escalated from what you want to say is just you "roasting" people. The fact of the matter is that having a flame zone encourages bullies and trolls to do what they do. While a political forum is never going to be a pleasant place in which to post and you are going to get your share of knocks and bruises, having a flame zone is nothing but offering a home to those who want to do NOTHING but have fun at other people's expense. It is an open invitation to them and it creates an unwelcome and unfriendly environment for others and it turns away good posters and encourages bad ones who don't really participate in the forum except for in that aspect to stay.

There is no denying that having a flamer zone is an invitation to trolls and bullies and a turn off to those who want to actually use the forum for what it was created for.
Isn't that a great reason to want a flame zone?

That's why it exists in the first place.

It was created to divert flaming from the rest of the board.

I don't know if it helps much since there are so many personal attacks and insults up here anyways, but that's the idea.

People are perfectly free not to go in there.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back