DACA

If they committed NO WRONG - what lesson are they being taught?

That if (speaking as the child) my mom and dad can get away with breaking the law, so can I.

???? If your mom robbed a bank, and you were in a car seat in the gettaway car...are you culpable?
Why do you insist on asking the most juvenile fucking questions?

If mom steals food from the local store to feed her child is the child allowed to keep the food?

Use your fucking brain for once. We have laws. Laws do not operate based on the emotional strings of the witless

This is when I have to ask...where is your heart?

These are people who were brought to the US as CHILDREN. Not their choice. For many - America is the only culture they know. They are as American as you or I...just don't have the right papers.

This is not a huge group of people - and they are people who are in school or employed or in the military - people making a go of it. The kind of people who define what it is to be American. They are working at or being educated for feilds such as teaching, nursing, law, medicine...kind of what we need.

We have low unemployment. They aren't taking jobs from anyone.

So why such vitriole towards them and the program?

I commend Paul Ryan for speaking up here.

And...I hesitantly commend Trump for at least finding it a STRUGGLE between his heart and his campaign promise.

I hope his heart wins.

Congress MUST address comprehensive immigration reform. The only reason Obama ordered DACA was because Congress WOULD NOT DO IT.

So do it damn it! Don't destroy these young and VERY AMERICAN lives!
Comprehensive is nothing but code for "hide shit from the American people."

Immigration to this country should be meticulous and difficult. We WANT to make it difficult so that WE can control the riff-raff that exists in the world and keep them from coming here. This is not uncompassionate. It is NOT compassionate to allow just anyone entry.

Now, for the children of illegals. If they were not born here, they leave with their parents, grandparents. If they were born here then a few considerations have to be addressed.

1. Are they minors unable to fend for themselves? If so, they get a social security number with associated documentation, and when they come of age, they can return to their home country; or they become wards of the State.
2. If they are at or above the age of emancipation, then they can remain and work or school themselves into a good life like the rest of us.

Any consideration about 'separating children from parents' will be treated as the crap argument it is. We don't care about separating parents and children when parents commit crimes and go to jail. Treat it the same way.

Finally, to address the 'through no fault of their own' argument.

If a family were to barge into someone's home and began eating the food, abusing the hospitality, running up the bills, you'd kick them out of the house. You would NOT kick out just the adults and allow the kids to remain, would you? Interlopers are interlopers, end of story.

Please refrain from insulting people with this, "Have a heart" specious argument. This is about Americans, where is your heart for them?

These are people who were brought to the US as CHILDREN. Not their choice. For many - America is the only culture they know. They are as American as you or I...just don't have the right papers.

This is not a huge group of people - and they are people who are in school or employed or in the military - people making a go of it. The kind of people who define what it is to be American. They are working at or being educated for feilds such as teaching, nursing, law, medicine...kind of what we need.

And...I hesitantly commend Trump for at least finding it a STRUGGLE between his heart and his campaign promise.

I hope his heart wins.

Congress MUST address comprehensive immigration reform. The only reason Obama ordered DACA was because Congress WOULD NOT DO IT.

Can't run a society on emotion. I hate it for them, but the incentive has to stop.
America and her laws matter.
Deport them all.

Emotion matters none?
Not when it comes to ACTUALLY solving problems.

Well, that kind of makes my case. It's not simply "emotion". These kids are exactly the kind of people we want in immigrants - higher education, employed, military service....

Pedro Espinsosa is a typical dreamer. He killed Jamile Shaw. Most of the latino gangs are dreamers, they are devastating Long Island.

Pack them up and ship them back.

If I had limited resources (as the US does) and had to choose between helping children of American decent and children of foreign decent who would likely grow up loyal to their home country even though Americans paid for their welfare during their adolescent years, the choice is obvious.

No matter how much American taxpayers are forced to fork over to support children of foreigners, they are still and will always be foreigners and children of illegal immigrants.

DACA is a just another "feel good" initiative predicated on winning votes. What about the other billions of children under worse conditions that will never make it here? Next you'll advocate bringing them ALL here.....you'll say it's not their fault they were born under harsh conditions....

Again....WHERE IS THE LINE DRAWN? Where are the money trees that will freely grow all this money for all these people?
What about needy AMERICAN children who will have resources taken away from them and given to illegal immigrant children?

The hypocrisy in "emotion doesn't matter'...well, for those who say it "doesn't matter" it sure matters a lot in

abortion
crimes committed by illegals as opposed to crimes committed by Americans

and more.

I hope his heart wins.

Can't run a society on emotion. I hate it for them, but the incentive has to stop.
America and her laws matter.
Deport them all.

Emotion matters none?
Not when it comes to ACTUALLY solving problems.

Well, that kind of makes my case. It's not simply "emotion". These kids are exactly the kind of people we want in immigrants - higher education, employed, military service....

Pedro Espinsosa is a typical dreamer. He killed Jamile Shaw. Most of the latino gangs are dreamers, they are devastating Long Island.

Pack them up and ship them back.

So they are all defined by a few?

You see where this is going to go don't you?

Coyote, take heart. Even among people that support Trump, keeping Obama's DACA law in place has 75% support so it's only 25% of....what's his support at now, 35%?

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/170409_crosstabs_Politico_v1_AG-2.pdf
Heart? Lol

You think taking heart and being all emotional about it is going to Trump THE LAW?

LOLOLOL

Them coming out of the shadows WAS lawful. An executive order carries the full weight of the law until overturned or challenged in court.
Trump can remove ANY Obama executive order with a simple swipe of the pen.

Period, end of 7th grade civics lesson.

Yes, that's what "overturned" means.

Tell us, the crime you committed at 16...was it something someone else did that YOU were punished for? That's what you want to do to these kids, punish them for what their parents did to them. And now you want to send them to a country they don't remember and where many don't speak the language? You want to depart people who served in the U.S. Military simply because of a crime their parents committed?

Well, If Hitler had invaded Poland with poor Germans and never intended to acclimate but pressed on and ignored Polish culture, then went on to Czechoslovakia or to France, but let's say Hitler never used stukas but instead used passive aggressive means like ...immigration, instead. Think about it.

That if (speaking as the child) my mom and dad can get away with breaking the law, so can I.

???? If your mom robbed a bank, and you were in a car seat in the gettaway car...are you culpable?

If mom steals food from the local store to feed her child is the child allowed to keep the food?

Use your fucking brain for once. We have laws. Laws do not operate based on the emotional strings of the witless

Is the child culpable?

It's a BASIC question.

Not to mention are you seriously going to take food from the child?

Well, If Hitler had invaded Poland with poor Germans and never intended to acclimate but pressed on and ignored Polish culture, then went on to Czechoslovakia or to France, but let's say Hitler never used stukas but instead used passive aggressive means like ...immigration, instead. Think about it.

We are talking about children.

Is the child culpable?

It's a BASIC question.

You're an idiot. I'm done with you.

I hope his heart wins.

Comprehensive is nothing but code for "hide shit from the American people."

Immigration to this country should be meticulous and difficult. We WANT to make it difficult so that WE can control the riff-raff that exists in the world and keep them from coming here. This is not uncompassionate. It is NOT compassionate to allow just anyone entry.

Now, for the children of illegals. If they were not born here, they leave with their parents, grandparents. If they were born here then a few considerations have to be addressed.

1. Are they minors unable to fend for themselves? If so, they get a social security number with associated documentation, and when they come of age, they can return to their home country; or they become wards of the State.
2. If they are at or above the age of emancipation, then they can remain and work or school themselves into a good life like the rest of us.

Any consideration about 'separating children from parents' will be treated as the crap argument it is. We don't care about separating parents and children when parents commit crimes and go to jail. Treat it the same way.

Finally, to address the 'through no fault of their own' argument.

If a family were to barge into someone's home and began eating the food, abusing the hospitality, running up the bills, you'd kick them out of the house. You would NOT kick out just the adults and allow the kids to remain, would you? Interlopers are interlopers, end of story.

Please refrain from insulting people with this, "Have a heart" specious argument. This is about Americans, where is your heart for them?

So if a "family" barged in you would jail the children with the parents for the same crime?

Talk about "insulting".

Is the child culpable?

It's a BASIC question.

Good.

You avoid the fundamental issue.

Well either Trump repeals it or the courts will so that's the two options....Ship them back to Mexico or Canada I don't give two shits, but I want them outta here

Well either Trump repeals it or the courts will so that's the two options....Ship them back to Mexico or Canada I don't give two shits, but I want them outta here
Why? What have they done to YOU?

and when you have 2 opposing cultures in a class room not only is there the language problem but there is the culture problem . I was taught that the USA legitimately kicked 'mex' azz a few times . Nowadays American kids will be kissing mex azz because American kids ancestors stole parts of mexico from mexico . -------------------- and don't you American kids wear a sombrero or roll a burrito because thats cultural appropriation .

Is the child culpable?

It's a BASIC question.

Good.

You avoid the fundamental issue.
Go fuck yourself. I laid out THE LAW and like a typical INBRED RETARDED FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT you ignore it.

Fuck you

We are talking about children.
Children are involved here. What is disgusting is that their parents are using them as pawns.

Forum List

Back