Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

I guess that's the kind of intelligent and insightful discourse you get on a steady diet of Fox news .and sour grapes ... go figure.

I'd LOVE to see the radical right replace all the fear and smear, and all the hate-mongering with some real ideas.
I'd listen to THAT.

I guess that's the kind of intelligent and insightful discourse you get on a steady diet of Fox news .and sour grapes ... go figure.
I don't watch FOXNews... I wouldn't even know what they say if it weren't for you flaming liberals...

I'd LOVE to see the radical right replace all the fear and smear, and all the hate-mongering with some real ideas.
I'd listen to THAT.

I've found that you close-minded types never listen, but instead hear what you want to hear...

If you poll only the Democrats, his popularity would be about 95%. If you poll just the Republicians his rating would be only about 5%. So, if you add the 95% and the 5% together you will get 100%. If you divide that by 2 (2 groups polled) you will come up with an average of 50%. So, according to the BBD Political Poll, Obama is right at 50% which translates as being a "Half-Assed" President.

So, when Bush was at 33%, he was a third assed president??

Fuck you , shitstain...

I hear AutoZona needs a rimjob so go help him out...

Heard THAT lil' intellectual gem and yeah I close my mind to that type of dialogue.

Cry with Nancy Pelosi...

You can get all choked up together....

I'm sure there's some really fantastic, intellectual, insightful, and persuasive point buried in this razor sharp rebuttal somewhere, but I guess I'm just too simple to spot it.

darn

Heard THAT lil' intellectual gem and yeah I close my mind to that type of dialogue.

Cry with Nancy Pelosi...

You can get all choked up together....

I'm sure there's some really fantastic, intellectual, insightful, and persuasive point buried in this razor sharp rebuttal somewhere, but I guess I'm just too simple to spot it.

darn

You libs are funny sometimes....

Not right now, but sometimes you are....

Gallup: . . . . . . Approve: 51 / Dissapprove: 41 / Spread: +10 (Newest: 9/13-9/15)
Rasmussen Reports . . 49 / 51 / -2
Bloomberg . . . . . 56 / 37 / +19
CNN/Opinion Research . . 58 / 40 / +18
USA Today/Gallup . . . 54 / 43 / +11
ABC News/Wash Post . . 54 / 43 / +11 (Oldest: 9/10-9/12)

Once again, Rasmussen is the outlier.

Without Rasmussen, the average in the polls since 9/10 is:

Approve: . . 54.6
Disapprove:. . 40.8
Spread: . . . +13.8
Which puts Rasmussen well outside the margin of error. Again.
sorry, but rasmussen is within the margin of error for all of those polls but bloomberg and cnn

Ummm, how is 12 points within the Margin of Error?

Because the right would like it to be. That's the current true/false test.

I saw a different study - one not on wikipedia....

Dude had it in another thread...

Rass was on top...

Those are the accurate results, as posted on both Wiki and RCP.

Here it is:

Link to PDF

Ahh, I see why.

That study was done on November 5th, before all the votes had finished being tallied. It still had a 6.15% margin of victory.

In the end the final count had Obama ahead by 7.3%.

Honest mistake, easy to make. It was in fact an accurate study with the numbers that had been gathered at that point.

However, after the final tally, the numbers were the ones I posted.

Rasmussen uses an approve/disapprove methodology that none of the other pollsters uses, and Rasmussen is the only pollster that is producing net negative approve/disapprove numbers for president Obama.

In order to believe Rasmussen is right, you have to believe that every other pollster is wrong.

That flies in the face of common sense.

DISAPPROVE RATE

update.........................

poar01_obama0803-4.jpg

Those are the accurate results, as posted on both Wiki and RCP.

Here it is:

Link to PDF

Ahh, I see why.

That study was done on November 5th, before all the votes had finished being tallied. It still had a 6.15% margin of victory.

In the end the final count had Obama ahead by 7.3%.

Honest mistake, easy to make. It was in fact an accurate study with the numbers that had been gathered at that point.

However, after the final tally, the numbers were the ones I posted.

It's apples/oranges to compare the election polls to the approval polls, because Rasmussen used essentially the same method as everyone else in the election polls, but he uses an alternative method (of his own invention) for the approval polls.

Many pollsters, possibly most, had the election right within the margins of error. And because of the inevitable margin of error it is irrelevant to talk about 1 or 2 points of difference between polls.

This is not an accurate approval rating. Polls only take LV when it's an election year -- and it's not an election year. Most other polls are taken of AMERICANS (whether they're registered or likely) instead of Likely Voters.

All polls that are taken of AMERICANS, show a higher approval rating for Obama.

This is not an accurate approval rating. Polls only take LV when it's an election year -- and it's not an election year. Most other polls are taken of AMERICANS (whether they're registered or likely) instead of Likely Voters.

All polls that are taken of AMERICANS, show a higher approval rating for Obama.

Is more the manipulation of the questions than the LV usage, although that counts for some.

Zogby used LV's on 7/31 and had it 53 - 38 when Rasmussen had it 50 -50. The average at the time was about 54 -40. Zogby was right aroun the +14 net while Rasmussen was 14 points off.

Rasmussen is not a legitimate approval/disapproval source, except in Conservatopia.

Forum List

Back