Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

So, genius,

who looks stupid NOW???

lol
still YOU fuckface
What was that some random graphic from a blog?

How about Scott Rasmussen himself ADMITTING his poll skewed Bush's approval higher?

From June 2006:

At Rasmussen Reports, we ask if people Strongly Approve, Somewhat Approve, Somewhat Disapprove, or Strongly Disapprove of the way the President is performing his job. This approach, in the current political environment, yields results about 3-4 points higher than if we simply ask if people if they approve or disapprove

Polling Methodology: Job Approval Ratings - Rasmussen Reports™

Funniest thing is, Divecon will STILL deny it's true.

still YOU fuckface

How about Scott Rasmussen himself ADMITTING his poll skewed Bush's approval higher?

From June 2006:

At Rasmussen Reports, we ask if people Strongly Approve, Somewhat Approve, Somewhat Disapprove, or Strongly Disapprove of the way the President is performing his job. This approach, in the current political environment, yields results about 3-4 points higher than if we simply ask if people if they approve or disapprove

then it would do the SAME THING FOR OBAMA YOU DUMBFUCK

From June 2006:

What did I tell you. Denial in the face of undisputable fact. Take it up with Scott Rasmussen, I"m just quoting him, he's the one admitting that his polling method gave Bush a higher approval.

Btw, where in the FUCK did you get the idea that Rasmussen had Bush lower than average all those years? Did you just make that up?

From June 2006:

What did I tell you. Denial in the face of undisputable fact. Take it up with Scott Rasmussen, I"m just quoting him, he's the one admitting that his polling method gave Bush a higher approval.

Btw, where in the FUCK did you get the idea that Rasmussen had Bush lower than average all those years? Did you just make that up?
again, if Rasmussens method would tend to give a higher favorable opinion it would do the SAME THING FOR OBAMA
you are the one that is denying even the stuff you post

because the METHODS ARE THE FUCKING SAME, dumbfuck

if you want to claim that Rasmussen's methods would give a lower approval rating for Obama, then it stands to reason that they would for ANYONE
you CANT have it both ways asshole

Last edited:
The fact anyone is arguing about political poll numbers is ridiculous. Even I know at this point that "approval rating polls" are bullshit.

From June 2006:

The facts are that Rassmussen Polls showed Bush approval ratings higher than other polls and show Obama approval ratings lower that other polls. This is demonstrated in poll after poll.

That is why they are the only poll the right wing reports.

But its fine with me. If the right wing wants to believe the public likes them more than they really do.....thats their problem

From June 2006:

The facts are that Rassmussen Polls showed Bush approval ratings higher than other polls and show Obama approval ratings lower that other polls. This is demonstrated in poll after poll.

But its fine with me. If the right wing wants to believe the public likes them more than they really do.....thats their problem
except Rasmussen is better at it than the others
you guys just dont like that

still YOU fuckface

From June 2006:

Has Rasmusson changed that methodology today? If the methodology is the same, then the same skewing should be occurring today.

From June 2006:

Has Rasmusson changed that methodology today? If the methodology is the same, then the same skewing should be occurring today.
it hasnt changed
and that was my point, if its polling lower for Obama, it would be polling lower for Bush
its the SAME METHODOLOGY

From June 2006:

You sure are going out of your way to look stupid here.

All Rasmussen said was that their method yeilded those results. Not that they deliberately did it that way for Bush.

I'm with Dive here. You are a retard.

From June 2006:

it hasnt changed
and that was my point, if its polling lower for Obama, it would be polling lower for Bush
its the SAME METHODOLOGY

He's an idiot.

He thinks he has something and is running with it regardless of how stupid he looks.

From June 2006:

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-2.jpg

Heres the poop........................

EVERY SINGLE LEFTY k00k on this board fell all over themselves last October to post up the Rasmussen Report polling on the McCain/Obama race. EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
And Rasmussen nailed it a month out, two weeks out and on election night, he was within a tenth or two of the final outcome!!!

Now????

The k00ks fall all overthemselves to malaign Rasmussen and point to other polls...........................

So...........as usual rightwinger..................you're..................

laughing_man-1.jpg

Last edited:

Better at what? Skewing the polls?

I like Rassmussen, If republicans want to believe that the public really loves them in spite of all the other polls...go for it

Better at what? Skewing the polls?

I like Rassmussen, If republicans want to believe that the public really loves them in spite of all the other polls...go for it

:eusa_whistle:..............just like the k00ks, who trumpet Rasmussen when the #'s look good for them

[Heres the poop........................

EVERY SINGLE LEFTY k00k on this board fell all over themselves last October to post up the Rasmussen Report polling on the McCain/Obama race. EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
And Rasmussen nailed it a month out, two weeks out and on election night, he was within a tenth or two of the final outcome!!!

Now????

The k00ks fall all overthemselves to malaign Rasmussen and point to other polls................

How the fuck could you know who was right about the election in October, since polls are based on the premise 'if the election were held today' and the election ISN"T held that day.
Are you that stupid?

From June 2006:

We know for a fact that it isn't doing that for Obama. Rasmussen's Obama polls are LOWER than the averages. That's my point.

Rasmussen

Higher than the averages when a Republican is president

Lower than the averages when a Democrat is president.

Those are indisputable facts, and it is also indisputable that Rasmussen uses a unique polling method with unique questions to get those results.

Forum List

Back