Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Ame®icano;1552082 said:
gallups.jpg

"Gallup is an outlier." - Any-Liberal-Barry-Worshiper

Ame®icano;1562293 said:
Sunday, September 27, 2009 -10.....Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™ After his tough talk to Iran:lol:

How long before people realize it's just a talk?

Which people? The Iranians and the Israelies already know it.

The Arab states in the Middle East are scared to death that the Israelies may bomb Iran and they are absolutly crapping their pants thinking they may not.

American people. As you stated, Isrealies and Iranians already know it.

Real Clear Politics Average:

August 19th:

Approve: 51.4% / Dissapprove: 41.4%

Today:

Approve: 52.3% / Dissapprove: 40.5%

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
and its missing 8%

Actually it's 7.2%, and I imagine that would be the 7.2% of the people who either didn't think they were informed enough on the subject to have an opinion, or just didn't care enough to have formed an opinion.

Taking an opinion poll among people who are uninformed on the subject is an utter waste of time and energy. But I'm sure Rasmussen doesn't care about that...

Last edited:
Real Clear Politics Average:

August 19th:

Approve: 51.4% / Dissapprove: 41.4%

Today:

Approve: 52.3% / Dissapprove: 40.5%

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
and its missing 8%

Actually it's 7.2%, and I imagine that would be the 7.2% of the people who either didn't think they were informed enough on the subject to have an opinion, or just didn't care enough to have formed an opinion.

Taking an opinion poll among people who are uninformed on the subject is an utter waste of time and energy. But I'm sure Rasmussen doesn't care about that...
which is why the rasmussen poll is more accurate
:cuckoo:

which is why the rasmussen poll is more accurate
:doh:

Here's a good example:

Let's say USA Today did a poll on the job approval rating for the current Secretary of Agriculture.

During their polling, they realized that 95% of the people polled had no idea who the current Secretary of Agriculture was, and an additional 4% didn't care enough about him to have developed an opinion.

Now, if USA Today had asked the respondents to give them their opinion on the subject anyway, do you think that would have been a valid response?

Forum List

Back