Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

I tell ya............Id be miserable without the lefties posting up the mental case rants..............

thanks300.jpg

I lived it and you are a :eusa_liar::cuckoo:

I used to be astounded at how ignorant conservatives are, not just in general, but specifically about such as their god Reagan. I'm not any longer.

List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. A short recession during the Carter presidency, ending in July of 1980.

2. One year of economic expansion follows until July of 1981 - 6 months into the Reagan presidency, when we get a 16 MONTH recession.

Now...for your next lesson, do you want to see what unemployment did under Reagan?

lol and STILL they wonder why conservatism is dead...

i lot of us lived it
and he is totally delusional if he thinks the economy was good under Carter

It is amusing to hear from people who might have had to choose between a happy meal or coco puffs when all of this was going down. Some americans are very creative with history and truth.

Carter was not a Bad man.. if anything he was just naive. The "economy" suffered in his presidency because of the price of oil skyrocketed for the first time as Irans college students rejected the Shaw and took american hostages. Carter was not the cause of any of this.

i lot of us lived it

It is amusing to hear from people who might have had to choose between a happy meal or coco puffs when all of this was going down. Some americans are very creative with history and truth.

Carter was not a Bad man.. if anything he was just naive. The "economy" suffered in his presidency because of the price of oil skyrocketed for the first time as Irans college students rejected the Shaw and took american hostages. Carter was not the cause of any of this.

Carter was naive and so is this one, Obama keeps on the far left liberal track of the congress and senate, he will beat Carter out of first place as the worst President in history. So far he is right on track to do just that.:lol:

i lot of us lived it

well, you must be a senile old guy then

i lot of us lived it

Probably not far from it.:lol::lol:

Both of my parents died within the last 9 months. They were in thier mid eighties ..dad had demensia for last couple years..mom still sharp till the end.

I have at least twenty more years of clearity.

Probably not far from it.:lol::lol:

Both of my parents died within the last 9 months. They were in thier mid eighties ..dad had demensia for last couple years..mom still sharp till the end.

I have at least twenty more years of clearity.
sorry to hear of your loss
but you assume that i'm younger than i am
;)

i lot of us lived it

Carter was naive and so is this one, Obama keeps on the far left liberal track of the congress and senate, he will beat Carter out of first place as the worst President in history. So far he is right on track to do just that.:lol:

The neo cons in the senate and house are desperatly trying to bring Obama down not for what he is or isn't doing..but for the shear greed and anxst they feel being out of power.

This is the most disgusting group of traitors ever assembled. If I had my way they would all be arrested..tried for treason ..lined up against a wall and executed.

Obama is not as naive as you might think. He is aware of the vitriol spread by his opposition. I think you will see a change in the tide after health care is passed. That is the whole ball game. Once the average uninsured american has health ins. he or she will have a huge weight lifted off thier back and a new found vested interest in our countries future.

That is what is driving the insane reaction to Obama. The neo cons at the top are very well aware that if health care is passed for them it is game over. They are just not telling thier minions that is the real fight. They are telling you idiots that Obama is not an american.

The neo cons in the senate and house are desperatly trying to bring Obama down not for what he is or isn't doing..but for the shear greed and anxst they feel being out of power.

This is the most disgusting group of traitors ever assembled. If I had my way they would all be arrested..tried for treason ..lined up against a wall and executed.

Obama is not as naive as you might think. He is aware of the vitriol spread by his opposition. I think you will see a change in the tide after health care is passed. That is the whole ball game. Once the average uninsured american has health ins. he or she will have a huge weight lifted off thier back and a new found vested interest in our countries future.

That is what is driving the insane reaction to Obama. The neo cons at the top are very well aware that if health care is passed for them it is game over. They are just not telling thier minions that is the real fight. They are telling you idiots that Obama is not an american.
yup, you right wingewrs are always calling for people to be executed

oops, not right wing?

yup, you right wingewrs are always calling for people to be executed

oops, not right wing?

I am much more a pro death kinda guy. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Eisenhower (who lead the asskicking handed to the Germans in less than half the time we have been in Iraq) is one of my heros...also "just fukin nuke em" Barry goldwater.

Violence doesn't bother me if it is righteous and swift.

I'm afraid you folks are WAY off track on this one.

The circumstances surrounding this presidency are almost exactly the same as the beginning of the Reagan presidency, and has almost no parallels to Carter.

Bush and Carter were Ideologues (of different ideologies of course) who left the administrations that followed them with DISMAL economic situations as well as nasty political situations in the Middle East.

Bother Obama and Reagan believed in using deficit spending to bring the economy back.

The only difference so far between the beginning of the Reagan presidency and the beginning of the Obama presidency, is that Obama seems to be doing a better job at economic recovery than Reagan did.

The real test will be if Obama takes 2 1/2 years to get the unemployment numbers back down, like Reagan did, or if he can get them down sooner.

I used to be astounded at how ignorant conservatives are, not just in general, but specifically about such as their god Reagan. I'm not any longer.

List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. A short recession during the Carter presidency, ending in July of 1980.

2. One year of economic expansion follows until July of 1981 - 6 months into the Reagan presidency, when we get a 16 MONTH recession.

Now...for your next lesson, do you want to see what unemployment did under Reagan?

lol and STILL they wonder why conservatism is dead...

chirp lol

Forum List

Back