🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

How come the cons only look at Rasmussen reports? There are hundreds here:

Obama Administation
because its the most reliable
of course, you dont like how its going so your going to Ad Hom Rasmussen

:lol: I remember that the Republicans were not too happy with Rasmussen when Bush was prez.

President Bush Job Approval - Rasmussen Reports™

No one likes to see their side losing status. That is why certain people on the left try to make Rasmussen look bad today. But no matter what Bushs numbers were back then, he is no longer the President. Obama begged for it and he's got it. With all the headaches that go along with it. And he is dropping in those same polls. Too bad so sad.

:lol: I remember that the Republicans were not too happy with Rasmussen when Bush was prez.

No one likes to see their side losing status. That is why certain people on the left try to make Rasmussen look bad today. But no matter what Bushs numbers were back then, he is no longer the President. Obama begged for it and he's got it. With all the headaches that go along with it. And he is dropping in those same polls. Too bad so sad.
and funny how all the fucking moronic liberals keep calling Rasmussen the "outlier"

and funny how all the fucking moronic liberals keep calling Rasmussen the "outlier"

Exactly.

This had nothing to do with what Bush or Obama has done or not done. I was making the point that you and your pals seem to like Rasmussen today because you think it's bad news for Obama. But when the news was terrible for Bush, none of you believed in polls. Do you get it now????

Why are you jumping in here anyway?? Why don't you let trash mouth Dive Con fight his own battles?? Not that I don't understand. He was getting his ass kicked.

divebingo always gets his butt kicked, but I will give him credit for keep getting up. What a dummy.

Forum List

Back